Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Big mess with DNS config at DirectAdmin reseller
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Big mess with DNS config at DirectAdmin reseller

NANONANO Member
edited May 2020 in Help

Hello, can someone help me getting my NS working fine (using my own domain and not the provider whitelabel domain, Im webhost reseller)

Im trying for days but no luck! :(

I have skype, whatsapp, gtalk, telegram or any way to directly contact and help some help to fix this, please.

Comments

• JordJord Moderator, Host Rep
    edited May 2020

Have you setup the nameservers ns1 and ns2 to point to the nameservers that the hosting company is using?

Thanked by 1kkrajk
  • NANONANO Member
    edited May 2020

@Jord said:
    Have you setup the nameservers ns1 and ns2 to point to the nameservers that the hosting company is using?

I think yes, but Im not pretty sure if I did it the correct way.

@NANO said:

@Jord said:
    Have you setup the nameservers ns1.fullservers.net and ns2.fullservers.net to point to the nameservers that the hosting company is using?

I think yes, but Im not pretty sure if I did it the correct way.

How did you do it?

• NANONANO Member

in the registrar, in glue records I added ns1 and ns2 pointing to the corresponding IPs

@NANO said:
    in the registrar, in glue records I added ns1 and ns2 pointing to the corresponding IPs

Doesn't look like it's been set up correctly as they don't give me an IP when I check them.

• NANONANO Member
    edited May 2020

@Jord said:

@NANO said:

Doesn't look like it's been set up correctly as they don't give me an IP when I check them.

I know, that is the problem... but I think they are correctly in the registrar. What more is needed in the DirectAdmin panel?

This I have in my registrar:

Are you on the LET Discord @NANO?

Thanked by 1NANO
  • NANONANO Member

@Jord said:
    Are you on the LET Discord @NANO?

No, but Im on the go RIGHT NOW!

• NANONANO Member

Jord is the best, should win an oscar, nobel prize and more!

THANKS @Jord for help me and fix the mess!

Thanked by 1Jord
    edited May 2020

@NANO said:
    Jord is the best, should win an oscar, nobel prize and more!

THANKS @Jord for help me and fix the mess!

No problem at all, I seem to be fixing a lot of peoples nameservers around here at the moment :joy:

/thread

This discussion has been closed.