Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anybody know a provider that in the US have connected to China backbone?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Anybody know a provider that in the US have connected to China backbone?

EASEAS Member

Hi, does anybody knows that is there any co-location provider or dedicated server provider that have direct connection to China network such as: ChinaNet (AS4134) Or CN2 (AS4809)? Since I've got a client willing to download their files from US to China.

Comments

• cazrzcazrz Member

Try
    gigsgigscloud.com

• easuleasul Member

You can use ssr , v2ray or sth. , it's very simple to use.

• hostnamastehostnamaste Member, Patron Provider

I guess @dustinc has via Racknerd.

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • remark, I search it also

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

Budget will be helpful with this request given ChinaNet prices for connectivity

• deankdeank Member, Troll
    edited May 2020

No, @Cider. Budget won't be helpful here because it will be PMSfully too low for what he wants anyway. Better leave it out and let optimists guess.

We have yet to see anyone wanting a direct connection to China having a proper budget.

Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

I just didn’t wanted to be an ass and say can’t be done in your budget without asking for the budget first @deank :-)

An arse I shall gladly be, for I am a troll, a title given by now depressed FATTY32.

I hear he is going through a mid-life crisis.

Thanked by 2WSCallum Clouvider
  • JordJord Moderator, Host Rep
    edited May 2020

The end is nigh.

Thanked by 1Clouvider

Attapanda.

• EAS said: Since I've got a client

Poor clients... I truly hate you.

I don't pity his clients. It was their choice. I pity OP though cuz he has got no clue and his clients are probably abusing him in this.

• mywebhostingmywebhosting Member, Host Rep

@EAS said:
    Hi, does anybody knows that is there any co-location provider or dedicated server provider that have direct connection to China network such as: ChinaNet (AS4134) Or CN2 (AS4809)? Since I've got a client willing to download their files from US to China.

Try https://cloudcone.com/

• Los Angeles Data, BudgetVM
    Referral link
    China Mobile 1 x 10Gbps
    China Unicom 1 x 10Gbps
    China Telecom (CN2) 1 x 10Gbps
    Level3 2 x 100Gbps
    Cogent 2 x 100Gbps
    HE 3 x 100Gbps
    Zayo 1 x 100Gbps
    Nlayer 4 x 10Gbps
    Tinet 2 x 10Gbps

• qpsqps Member, Host Rep

tonyapac said: Nlayer 4 x 10Gbps
    Tinet 2 x 10Gbps

Tinet and Nlayer haven't existed separately from GTT in quite some time... Their network is all under AS3257 now.

• EASEAS Member

Thanks, I'll take a look> @cazrz said:

Try
    gigsgigscloud.com

Thanks, I'll also take a look at this one.> @easul said:

You can use ssr , v2ray or sth. , it's very simple to use.

It's not fast enough if a use a middle server to transfer the data. But anyway, thanks for the idea.> @hostnamaste said:

I guess @dustinc has via Racknerd.

Thanks, will check with him a bit later when I've got time.> @Clouvider said:

Budget will be helpful with this request given ChinaNet prices for connectivity

The budget will be around 800usd/mo

@deank said:
    No, @Cider. Budget won't be helpful here because it will be PMSfully too low for what he wants anyway. Better leave it out and let optimists guess.

We have yet to see anyone wanting a direct connection to China having a proper budget.

Um.. the current budget is around 800usd/mo, is that enough?> @SCAM_DONT_BUY said:

EAS said: Since I've got a client

Poor clients... I truly hate you.

??????> @deank said:

I don't pity his clients. It was their choice. I pity OP though cuz he has got no clue and his clients are probably abusing him in this.

They are asking me for this service, and I'm searching for them, sounds legit????> @mywebhosting said:

@EAS said:

Try https://cloudcone.com/

Thanks, will take a look later when I'm free.> @tonyapac said:

Los Angeles Data, BudgetVM
    Referral link
    China Mobile 1 x 10Gbps
    China Unicom 1 x 10Gbps
    China Telecom (CN2) 1 x 10Gbps
    Level3 2 x 100Gbps
    Cogent 2 x 100Gbps
    HE 3 x 100Gbps
    Zayo 1 x 100Gbps
    Nlayer 4 x 10Gbps
    Tinet 2 x 10Gbps

Sounds good, will see is there any file speedtest available and will ask client to test it out directly.

• dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

We leverage multacoms, and sharktechs network in LA if this is of interest. Be sure to take a peek at our looking glass to see which location makes the best sense for you. We understand network targeted to this region fluctuates, so we do our best to provide a favorable network.

Multacom network http://lg-lax02.racknerd.com/

Sharktech network http://lg-lax05.racknerd.com/ (we just launched this, haven't yet announced it and are awaiting Chinamobile to announce) the rest of the carriers are good to go.

You can always reach me via email [email protected] - happy to help.

Thanked by 1SCAM_AlphaRacks
  • If you would like to have premium mainland CN2 GIA peering, https://www.ceranetworks.com/ this is what people in China use afaik. They are expensive though.