Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com
Anybody know a provider that in the US have connected to China backbone?
New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

Anybody know a provider that in the US have connected to China backbone?

EASEAS Member
in Help

Hi, does anybody knows that is there any co-location provider or dedicated server provider that have direct connection to China network such as: ChinaNet (AS4134) Or CN2 (AS4809)? Since I've got a client willing to download their files from US to China.

Comments

  • cazrzcazrz Member

    Try
    gigsgigscloud.com

  • easuleasul Member

    You can use ssr , v2ray or sth. , it's very simple to use.

  • hostnamastehostnamaste Member, Provider

    I guess @dustinc has via Racknerd.

    Thanked by 1dustinc

    HostNamaste.com - A Reliable Indian Hosting Company You Can Trust.

    OpenVZ VPS, KVM VPS and Budget Dedicated Servers in Los Angeles, Dallas, Jacksonville, France, India and Russia.

  • allen314allen314 Member

    remark, I search it also

  • ClouviderClouvider Member, Provider

    Budget will be helpful with this request given ChinaNet prices for connectivity

    Clouvider Limited - Leading Hosting Provider & Connectivity Partner || Dedicated Server Sale - Our Latest LET Offer

    Cloud Web Hosting | SSD & SAS HA OnApp VPS | UK, NL & DE Dedicated Servers | Network Services | Colocation | Managed Services

  • deankdeank Member, Troll
    edited May 4

    No, @Cider. Budget won't be helpful here because it will be PMSfully too low for what he wants anyway. Better leave it out and let optimists guess.

    We have yet to see anyone wanting a direct connection to China having a proper budget.

    Thanked by 1Clouvider

    I have not created a single thread. Verify it if you dare.

  • ClouviderClouvider Member, Provider

    I just didn’t wanted to be an ass and say can’t be done in your budget without asking for the budget first @deank :-)

    Clouvider Limited - Leading Hosting Provider & Connectivity Partner || Dedicated Server Sale - Our Latest LET Offer

    Cloud Web Hosting | SSD & SAS HA OnApp VPS | UK, NL & DE Dedicated Servers | Network Services | Colocation | Managed Services

  • deankdeank Member, Troll

    An arse I shall gladly be, for I am a troll, a title given by now depressed FATTY32.

    I hear he is going through a mid-life crisis.

    Thanked by 2WSCallum Clouvider

    I have not created a single thread. Verify it if you dare.

  • JordJord Moderator, Provider
    edited May 4

    The end is nigh.

    Thanked by 1Clouvider

    BillingServ - Easy, simple, and hassle-free online invoicing solution. Contact us today.
    BaseServ Certified to ISO/IEC 27001:2013

  • deankdeank Member, Troll

    Attapanda.

    I have not created a single thread. Verify it if you dare.

  • EAS said: Since I've got a client

    Poor clients... I truly hate you.

  • deankdeank Member, Troll

    I don't pity his clients. It was their choice. I pity OP though cuz he has got no clue and his clients are probably abusing him in this.

    I have not created a single thread. Verify it if you dare.

  • @EAS said:
    Hi, does anybody knows that is there any co-location provider or dedicated server provider that have direct connection to China network such as: ChinaNet (AS4134) Or CN2 (AS4809)? Since I've got a client willing to download their files from US to China.

    Try https://cloudcone.com/

  • tonyapactonyapac Member

    Los Angeles Data, BudgetVM
    Referral link
    China Mobile 1 x 10Gbps
    China Unicom 1 x 10Gbps
    China Telecom (CN2) 1 x 10Gbps
    Level3 2 x 100Gbps
    Cogent 2 x 100Gbps
    HE 3 x 100Gbps
    Zayo 1 x 100Gbps
    Nlayer 4 x 10Gbps
    Tinet 2 x 10Gbps

  • qpsqps Member, Provider

    tonyapac said: Nlayer 4 x 10Gbps
    Tinet 2 x 10Gbps

    Tinet and Nlayer haven't existed separately from GTT in quite some time... Their network is all under AS3257 now.

  • EASEAS Member

    Thanks, I'll take a look> @cazrz said:

    Try
    gigsgigscloud.com

    Thanks, I'll also take a look at this one.> @easul said:

    You can use ssr , v2ray or sth. , it's very simple to use.

    It's not fast enough if a use a middle server to transfer the data. But anyway, thanks for the idea.> @hostnamaste said:

    I guess @dustinc has via Racknerd.

    Thanks, will check with him a bit later when I've got time.> @Clouvider said:

    Budget will be helpful with this request given ChinaNet prices for connectivity

    The budget will be around 800usd/mo

    @deank said:
    No, @Cider. Budget won't be helpful here because it will be PMSfully too low for what he wants anyway. Better leave it out and let optimists guess.

    We have yet to see anyone wanting a direct connection to China having a proper budget.

    Um.. the current budget is around 800usd/mo, is that enough?> @SCAM_DONT_BUY said:

    EAS said: Since I've got a client

    Poor clients... I truly hate you.

    ??????> @deank said:

    I don't pity his clients. It was their choice. I pity OP though cuz he has got no clue and his clients are probably abusing him in this.

    They are asking me for this service, and I'm searching for them, sounds legit????> @mywebhosting said:

    @EAS said:
    Hi, does anybody knows that is there any co-location provider or dedicated server provider that have direct connection to China network such as: ChinaNet (AS4134) Or CN2 (AS4809)? Since I've got a client willing to download their files from US to China.

    Try https://cloudcone.com/

    Thanks, will take a look later when I'm free.> @tonyapac said:

    Los Angeles Data, BudgetVM
    Referral link
    China Mobile 1 x 10Gbps
    China Unicom 1 x 10Gbps
    China Telecom (CN2) 1 x 10Gbps
    Level3 2 x 100Gbps
    Cogent 2 x 100Gbps
    HE 3 x 100Gbps
    Zayo 1 x 100Gbps
    Nlayer 4 x 10Gbps
    Tinet 2 x 10Gbps

    Sounds good, will see is there any file speedtest available and will ask client to test it out directly.

  • dustincdustinc Member, Provider

    We leverage multacoms, and sharktechs network in LA if this is of interest. Be sure to take a peek at our looking glass to see which location makes the best sense for you. We understand network targeted to this region fluctuates, so we do our best to provide a favorable network.

    Multacom network http://lg-lax02.racknerd.com/

    Sharktech network http://lg-lax05.racknerd.com/ (we just launched this, haven't yet announced it and are awaiting Chinamobile to announce) the rest of the carriers are good to go.

    You can always reach me via email [email protected] - happy to help.

    Thanked by 1SCAM_AlphaRacks

    RackNerd LLC - Introducing Infrastructure Stability
    Dedicated Servers, Private Cloud, DRaaS, Colocation, VPS, DDoS Mitigation, Shared & Reseller Hosting

  • dedipromodedipromo Member

    If you would like to have premium mainland CN2 GIA peering, https://www.ceranetworks.com/ this is what people in China use afaik. They are expensive though.

    Easy Website Backup Script: easybackup Extremely affordable FTP backup storage: 1Fichier

Sign In or Register to comment.