Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for Xenforo license or website hosting with Xenforo license.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for Xenforo license or website hosting with Xenforo license.

Looking for a Xenforo license, willing to pay $50+. Please PM me if you have one to sell, we can negotiate.

Also, are there any website hosting providers that come with Xenforo licenses? Willing to pay.

Comments

• webcraftwebcraft Member
    edited May 2020

@FrozenPvPs said:
    willing to pay $50+
    (..)Willing to pay.

Willing to pay is a good start if you want to take advantage of a costly service but I suppose something around $50 is still too low.
    Also, what means $50+?? Is $50 your lowest and you're ok to increase your bid upon negotiation? I'm not selling but usually if you're requesting something, you're presenting your actual offer and not your starting bid. I suppose most here don't want to start an auction with you.

• We talking about the license that sells for $160?

• GBIGBI Member, Host Rep
    edited May 2020

Haven’t ever seen any host bundle in a XenForo license with their web hosting package, I’m not even sure if it is allowed under the terms, but you never know there’s always someone who may be willing to give it a go.

But you would definitely have to up your budget a bit more. Maybe start by doubling it.

Thanked by 1webcraft