Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com
Synatiq.com ★$30 Free Credit★Free Plesk★ 10Gbps in London & LA, NVMe, Free Backups, Linux/Windows
New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

Synatiq.com ★$30 Free Credit★Free Plesk★ 10Gbps in London & LA, NVMe, Free Backups, Linux/Windows

SynatiqSynatiq Member, Provider

Hi guys,

Hope you're all staying safe, well and productive!

For a limited time only, we're bringing a $30 free credit deal with voucher code JOIN30 to all new signups. Our cloud instances are currently only available in London and Los Angeles.

On a side note, we have established partnerships in 4 new locations - Paris, Amsterdam, Fremont and Singapore. Some of the hardware is currently in transit to our new locations and we are aiming to bring them live by the end of May.

In addition to our $30 free credit deal, our 2GB+ Ram packages now come with a free 10 domain Plesk license. We think Plesk is the best control panel for website admins, and we can't wait for you to try it with us!

Why are Synatiq Instances different?
$30 free credit with voucher code JOIN30 after your first transaction!
Free Plesk 10 domain license on 2GB RAM and above
10Gbps down/up on all plans
NVMe storage
Free weekly backups and snapshots
Linux and Windows at not extra cost
DDoS protected
Flexible billing options designed for developers

How do I redeem the $30 free credit?

  • Once you register, you will be asked to deposit funds to activate your Synatiq account. Once done, enter JOIN30 to apply the free credit to your balance.
  • The redeemed funds will not expire unlike some bigger players' free credit, it is not time limited and you can use it until it's fully applied to your instances within your specific billing period - daily, monthly, quarterly, etc.
  • For example, deposit $10, apply the $30 free credit and get the next 6 months on us, or in other words 8 months of service for $10 USD. ($5 plan used for the maths)

The plan:

$5 p/m
25GB Storage
1 Core
1GB Memory
1TB monthly bandwidth @ 10 Gbps up/down
In London and Los Angeles only
Sign up

And more with up to 128GB RAM.

Los Angeles benchmarks:

Basic System Information:
---------------------------------
Processor  : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2650 v2 @ 2.60GHz
CPU cores  : 1 @ 2599.998 MHz
AES-NI     : ✔ Enabled
VM-x/AMD-V : ❌ Disabled
RAM        : 990M
Swap       : 1.0G
Disk       : 24G

fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50):
---------------------------------
Block Size | 4kb           (IOPS) | 64kb          (IOPS)
  ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ---- 
Read       | 98.25 MB/s   (24.5k) | 334.18 MB/s   (5.2k)
Write      | 98.51 MB/s   (24.6k) | 335.94 MB/s   (5.2k)
Total      | 196.77 MB/s  (49.1k) | 670.12 MB/s  (10.4k)
           |                      |                     
Block Size | 512kb         (IOPS) | 1mb           (IOPS)
  ------   | -----          ----  | ---            ---- 
Read       | 358.21 MB/s    (699) | 355.19 MB/s    (346)
Write      | 377.24 MB/s    (736) | 378.84 MB/s    (369)
Total      | 735.45 MB/s   (1.4k) | 734.03 MB/s    (715)

iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):
---------------------------------
Provider                  | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed     
                          |                           |                 |                
Bouygues Telecom          | Paris, FR (10G)           | 1.28 Gbits/sec  | 1.05 Gbits/sec 
Online.net                | Paris, FR (10G)           | 1.63 Gbits/sec  | 1.16 Gbits/sec 
WorldStream               | The Netherlands (10G)     | 1.05 Gbits/sec  | 1.07 Gbits/sec 
wilhelm.tel               | Hamburg, DE (10G)         | 698 Mbits/sec   | 1.15 Gbits/sec 
Biznet                    | Bogor, Indonesia (1G)     | 379 Mbits/sec   | 32.7 Mbits/sec 
Hostkey                   | Moscow, RU (1G)           | 750 Mbits/sec   | 824 Mbits/sec  
Velocity Online           | Tallahassee, FL, US (10G) | 3.15 Gbits/sec  | 2.82 Gbits/sec 
Airstream Communications  | Eau Claire, WI, US (10G)  | 3.22 Gbits/sec  | 2.77 Gbits/sec 
Hurricane Electric        | Fremont, CA, US (10G)     | busy            | busy           

Geekbench 5 Benchmark Test:
---------------------------------
Test            | Value                         
                |                               
Single Core     | 649                           
Multi Core      | 647                           
Full Test       | https://browser.geekbench.com/v5/cpu/1204936

London benchmarks:

Basic System Information:
---------------------------------
Processor  : Intel(R) Xeon(R) Silver 4114 CPU @ 2.20GHz
CPU cores  : 1 @ 2199.998 MHz
AES-NI     : ✔ Enabled
VM-x/AMD-V : ❌ Disabled
RAM        : 990M
Swap       : 1.0G
Disk       : 24G

dd Sequential Disk Speed Tests:
---------------------------------
       | Test 1      | Test 2      | Test 3      | Avg        
       |             |             |             |            
Write  | 212 MB/s    | 217 MB/s    | 202 MB/s    | 210.33 MB/s
Read   | 736 MB/s    | 653 MB/s    | 1.5 GB/s    | 963.00 MB/s

iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):
---------------------------------
Provider                  | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed     
                          |                           |                 |                
Bouygues Telecom          | Paris, FR (10G)           | 3.68 Gbits/sec  | 6.91 Gbits/sec 
Online.net                | Paris, FR (10G)           | 8.11 Gbits/sec  | 5.14 Gbits/sec 
Severius                  | The Netherlands (10G)     | busy            | busy           
Worldstream               | The Netherlands (10G)     | 8.07 Gbits/sec  | 3.25 Gbits/sec 
wilhelm.tel               | Hamburg, DE (10G)         | 2.62 Gbits/sec  | 4.13 Gbits/sec 
Biznet                    | Bogor, Indonesia (1G)     | 638 Mbits/sec   | 304 Mbits/sec  
Hostkey                   | Moscow, RU (1G)           | 914 Mbits/sec   | 924 Mbits/sec  
Vultr                     | Piscataway, NJ, US (1G)   | busy bits/sec   | busy bits/sec  
Velocity Online           | Tallahassee, FL, US (10G) | 2.03 Gbits/sec  | 2.03 Gbits/sec 
Airstream Communications  | Eau Claire, WI, US (10G)  | 1.70 Gbits/sec  | 1.47 Gbits/sec 
Hurricane Electric        | Fremont, CA, US (10G)     | 437 Mbits/sec   | 789 Mbits/sec  

Geekbench 4 Benchmark Test:
---------------------------------
Test            | Value                         
                |                               
Single Core     | 2662                          
Multi Core      | 2581                          
Full Test       | https://browser.geekbench.com/v4/cpu/15191326

For any questions, feel free chat with us on our website at www.synatiq.com, or email our friendly UK based support at hello(at)synatiq(dot)com.

Thanked by 1Decicus

Comments

  • KVM or container?

  • dev_vpsdev_vps Member
    edited May 3

    Can I sign up for 4GB Memory/ 3 vCPU/ 100GB VPS for 2 months with $10 deposit
    and use it for two months?

  • tenperatenpera Member

    ipv6?

  • SynatiqSynatiq Member, Provider

    @dev_vps said:
    Can I sign up for 4GB Memory/ 3 vCPU/ 100GB VPS for 2 months with $10 deposit
    and use it for two months?

    You can deploy any package listed on our website :). We also have flexible daily billing options.

  • dev_vpsdev_vps Member

    Thank you for quick reply.
    Do you offer any VPS with dedicated cpu core?

  • tenperatenpera Member

    @Synatiq ipv6?

  • SynatiqSynatiq Member, Provider

    @dev_vps said:
    Thank you for quick reply.
    Do you offer any VPS with dedicated cpu core?

    We have a dedicated lineup, although that is a lot more pricey than the standard instances. Still, I suggest you try the normal plans. You’d be surprised how much performance you can get out of them :).

    @tenpera said:
    ipv6?

    Our infrastructure supports IPv6, but we have yet to implement it on our virtualisation platform. Our aim is to have it up by summer this year.

  • dev_vpsdev_vps Member

    I just deposited money and trying to deploy VPS. There is no windows OS option in the drop down.

  • SynatiqSynatiq Member, Provider

    @dev_vps said:
    I just deposited money and trying to deploy VPS. There is no windows OS option in the drop down.

    Thanks for joining!

    The green “Deploy” button, press “Windows instances” instead of “Cloud instances”

  • allen314allen314 Member

    Is LA data center optimised for Asia ?

  • JitdorJitdor Member

    If I have an existing account that had not been used before, will that work or do I need to register a brand new one?

  • Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Member, Provider

    Signed up, everything was so smooth. May I know why the bench score differs that much from LA Location to London Location, just for the change of processor ??

    AlphaSSL Revocation Issue is being investigated.

  • Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Member, Provider
    edited May 4

    Issue solved by Myself :3

    AlphaSSL Revocation Issue is being investigated.

  • webclouddevwebclouddev Member
    edited May 4

    @Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:
    Some weird thing happened. I signed up, proceeded to deposit, paid, it added the credit, used code, total it showed $40. Then I came back here to comment & closed that tab. I again went to the website, tried to login, it says Incorrect everything. I'm 1000% sure, I'm not wrong with My credentials. Still, I thought maybe I'm wrong. I tried the password recover form, it said if M email existed, I will receive a link, but no email has been received. Can @Synatiq tell me what's the issue here ?

    may be account restricted for manual verification ?

    Thanked by 1Synatiq

    EVERYTHING IS MUCH BETTER THAN IT WAS 1 YEAR AGO

  • Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Member, Provider
    edited May 4

    @webclouddev said:

    @Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:
    Some weird thing happened. I signed up, proceeded to deposit, paid, it added the credit, used code, total it showed $40. Then I came back here to comment & closed that tab. I again went to the website, tried to login, it says Incorrect everything. I'm 1000% sure, I'm not wrong with My credentials. Still, I thought maybe I'm wrong. I tried the password recover form, it said if M email existed, I will receive a link, but no email has been received. Can @Synatiq tell me what's the issue here ?

    may be account restricted for manual verification ?

    Nope, I put wrong email out of unconciousness :neutral: Happened for 2nd/3rd time in last 10 years !

    Thanked by 1Synatiq

    AlphaSSL Revocation Issue is being investigated.

  • SynatiqSynatiq Member, Provider

    @allen314 said:
    Is LA data center optimised for Asia ?

    Some of our users, particularly in China have mixed results about this. Some are great, others not so impressive. This would depend largely on which one of the ISPs in Asia you use. I'd suggest giving us a try, we have a refund policy in case something isn't right :).

    @Jitdor said:
    If I have an existing account that had not been used before, will that work or do I need to register a brand new one?

    If the account hasn't been used, open a ticket and we'll apply the credit manually after your first transaction with us. I am not sure if the voucher will work automatically as it's set for new users only.

    @Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:
    Signed up, everything was so smooth. May I know why the bench score differs that much from LA Location to London Location, just for the change of processor ??

    Yes, we have different processors in different locations. One thing to note is that London was empty when tested, while LA was tested at 85% capacity.

    @Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:
    Issue solved by Myself :3

    Glad to hear :)

  • Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Member, Provider

    As the server configuration is different, which location should I try regardless any other conditions (e.g. Target Audience etc.). Your recommendation @Synatiq

    AlphaSSL Revocation Issue is being investigated.

  • SynatiqSynatiq Member, Provider

    @Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:
    As the server configuration is different, which location should I try regardless any other conditions (e.g. Target Audience etc.). Your recommendation @Synatiq

    London is quite good in terms of specs, but LA still has more demand as it provides great connectivity to APAC and the US.

  • sonicsonic Member

    Please share LA and UK node specs.

    Shared: Smallweb| VPS: NexusBytes, FlowVPS, VirMach, InceptionHosting, Linode
    Gapps legacy 100/200 users cheap 4 sale. PM

  • Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Member, Provider

    Doesn't your system send out emails e.g. For Sign up, Deposit etc. ?? I haven't received a single email yet thus made the confusion for my error.

    AlphaSSL Revocation Issue is being investigated.

  • SynatiqSynatiq Member, Provider
    edited May 4

    @sonic said:
    Please share LA and UK node specs.

    In London we run on dual Intel Xeon Silver 4114 machines, and dual E5-2650 v2 in other locations.

    Although, London is now out of stock until late next week. Dozens of new machines on the way there.

    Still have plenty of space in LA at this minute.

    @Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:
    Doesn't your system send out emails e.g. For Sign up, Deposit etc. ?? I haven't received a single email yet thus made the confusion for my error.

    It should be doing, but we're changing it to a combined "email verification" sometime today.

    Sooz.. We moved the domain to another Google domains account around a week ago, and it seems it had privacy on by default. I've asked the team to fix this and they'll have it sorted by the end of the day :).

  • ABCVABCV Member, Provider

    What is the physical location of your London data centre?

  • SynatiqSynatiq Member, Provider
    edited May 4

    @ABCV said:
    What is the physical location of your London data centre?

    We use Telehouse east in London, E14 2AA. But that is changing in 2 weeks. We’ll have a new location for new orders in south London. We are currently sending a dozen more nodes there.

  • allen314allen314 Member

    @Synatiq said:

    @allen314 said:
    Is LA data center optimised for Asia ?

    Some of our users, particularly in China have mixed results about this. Some are great, others not so impressive. This would depend largely on which one of the ISPs in Asia you use. I'd suggest giving us a try, we have a refund policy in case something isn't right :).

    @Jitdor said:
    If I have an existing account that had not been used before, will that work or do I need to register a brand new one?

    If the account hasn't been used, open a ticket and we'll apply the credit manually after your first transaction with us. I am not sure if the voucher will work automatically as it's set for new users only.

    @Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:
    Signed up, everything was so smooth. May I know why the bench score differs that much from LA Location to London Location, just for the change of processor ??

    Yes, we have different processors in different locations. One thing to note is that London was empty when tested, while LA was tested at 85% capacity.

    @Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:
    Issue solved by Myself :3

    Glad to hear :)

    Thank you

    Thanked by 1Synatiq
  • When will Singapore nodes be ready to deploy. Which kind of hardware you will use for Singapore?

  • SynatiqSynatiq Member, Provider
    edited May 4

    @phucvandinh said:
    When will Singapore nodes be ready to deploy. Which kind of hardware you will use for Singapore?

    Will be ready by the end of this month. Servers are currently in transit to our recently established location in Singapore. The CPUs we are sending are E5-2670v2. It's the bandwidth that will impress you as we're going for 10Gbps as standard in SG :). We're very excited about it, and we can't for you to try it.

    Update: Following the deal above, London is now out of stock. There's only LA with plenty of stock at the minute.
    London and our new location, Paris will be restocked by the end of the coming week.

  • kalimov622kalimov622 Member
    edited May 4

    @Synatiq said:

    @ABCV said:
    What is the physical location of your London data centre?

    We use Telehouse east in London, E14 2AA. But that is changing in 2 weeks. We’ll have a new location for new orders in south London. We are currently sending a dozen more nodes there.

    Any LG or test IP for EU locations (including the new London DC)? Locations page isn't working at the moment https://www.synatiq.com/datacenters.html

  • jbilohjbiloh Administrator

    Nice offer, good luck with it @Synatiq

    Thanked by 1Synatiq
    Jon Biloh
  • Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Member, Provider

    @Synatiq said:

    @phucvandinh said:
    When will Singapore nodes be ready to deploy. Which kind of hardware you will use for Singapore?

    Will be ready by the end of this month. Servers are currently in transit to our recently established location in Singapore. The CPUs we are sending are E5-2670v2. It's the bandwidth that will impress you as we're going for 10Gbps as standard in SG :). We're very excited about it, and we can't for you to try it.

    Update: Following the deal above, London is now out of stock. There's only LA with plenty of stock at the minute.
    London and our new location, Paris will be restocked by the end of the coming week.

    Singapore will have the same pricing ??

    AlphaSSL Revocation Issue is being investigated.

  • Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Member, Provider

    @Synatiq Are the plans on deploy portal scalable ?? At any time I can increase config ?

    AlphaSSL Revocation Issue is being investigated.

  • SynatiqSynatiq Member, Provider
    edited May 5

    @kalimov622 said:

    @Synatiq said:

    @ABCV said:
    What is the physical location of your London data centre?

    We use Telehouse east in London, E14 2AA. But that is changing in 2 weeks. We’ll have a new location for new orders in south London. We are currently sending a dozen more nodes there.

    Any LG or test IP for EU locations (including the new London DC)? Locations page isn't working at the moment https://www.synatiq.com/datacenters.html

    We are going to redo that page entirely as we're introducing new locations in the coming weeks. I don't have test IPs at the moment as we're still working to bring the new networks up. We should have them by next week.

    @jbiloh said:
    Nice offer, good luck with it @Synatiq

    Thank you :).

    @Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:

    @Synatiq said:

    @phucvandinh said:
    When will Singapore nodes be ready to deploy. Which kind of hardware you will use for Singapore?

    Will be ready by the end of this month. Servers are currently in transit to our recently established location in Singapore. The CPUs we are sending are E5-2670v2. It's the bandwidth that will impress you as we're going for 10Gbps as standard in SG :). We're very excited about it, and we can't for you to try it.

    Update: Following the deal above, London is now out of stock. There's only LA with plenty of stock at the minute.
    London and our new location, Paris will be restocked by the end of the coming week.

    Singapore will have the same pricing ??

    Yes, Singapore will have the same price as all our other regions.

    @Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:
    @Synatiq Are the plans on deploy portal scalable ?? At any time I can increase config ?

    Yep, you can upgrade VMs at any time. They'd just need a quick reboot.

  • kalimov622kalimov622 Member

    @Synatiq said:
    We are going to redo that page entirely as we're introducing new locations in the coming weeks. I don't have test IPs at the moment as we're still working to bring the new networks up. We should have them by next week.

    Alright, thanks. Hopefully the offer will still be available by then.

    Thanked by 1Synatiq
  • hi, Just signed up, no doubt process was extremely smooth. Payment process also smooth.
    Then launched windows instance.
    faced few problems, Raised my Tickets, Got response in 5 minutes, all problems solved.
    Extremely sensible and professional support.
    Thumbs up.

    Thanked by 1Synatiq
  • SynatiqSynatiq Member, Provider

    @rahulchauhan86 said:
    hi, Just signed up, no doubt process was extremely smooth. Payment process also smooth.
    Then launched windows instance.
    faced few problems, Raised my Tickets, Got response in 5 minutes, all problems solved.
    Extremely sensible and professional support.
    Thumbs up.

    We love hearing this! Thank you so much for sharing!

  • sonicsonic Member

    @Synatiq Coupon expired? Any active coupon atm?

    Shared: Smallweb| VPS: NexusBytes, FlowVPS, VirMach, InceptionHosting, Linode
    Gapps legacy 100/200 users cheap 4 sale. PM

  • netfliqnetfliq Member

    let me know if Singapore ready

    Watch million of Homemade Amateur Videos for free in HD movies.

  • netfliqnetfliq Member

    let me know if Singapore ready

    Watch million of Homemade Amateur Videos for free in HD movies.

  • SynatiqSynatiq Member, Provider

    @sonic said:
    @Synatiq Coupon expired? Any active coupon atm?

    We have just extended JOIN30 until the end of this month, as we have a little bit of extra stock :).

    Please note only London and LA are in stock atm.

    @netfliq said:
    let me know if Singapore ready

    We’ll email all of our contacts when it’s up. We’ve had some progress, but not as fast as I wished. We’ve received our router in Singapore, it’s all ready and wired up. We’re just waiting on some servers to arrive now. It should be within a week, but no promises.

  • KindvnKindvn Member

    JOIN30 How long will it last?

    https://kindy.vn
    Hosting Singapore cheap.

  • Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Member, Provider

    @Synatiq said:

    We have just extended JOIN30 until the end of this month, as we have a little bit of extra stock :).

    Yeah, I can see how much stock you have. Already passing 20 hours, still not provisioned. Livechat agent said it would take 24 hours. Is that how you maintain your stock ?? & No prior notification for the problems ?

    AlphaSSL Revocation Issue is being investigated.

  • ArisuArisu Member

    is coupon still available?

Sign In or Register to comment.