Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Interested in a Kimsufi KS-4?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Interested in a Kimsufi KS-4?

lentrolentro Member, Host Rep
edited May 2020 in General

Note to mods: feel free to move this to the offers section or delete this if it violates any rules.

TLDR: I have an dedicated server that I do not need anymore, and _you _ might need it. PM me
if you are interested in receiving it. Kimsufi is out of stock for this server right now.

Who?
This is a Kimsufi by OVH server. They have reliably provided server hosting for many years and provides DDoS protection with every server.

What?
Intel Atom N280 @ 1.86GHz with 4 threads
4GB DDR3 1066 MHz
2x2TB HDDs
100 Mbps
1 IPv4, 1 IPv6

$16.99/mo renewal rate

Where?
It is located in the France RBX-6 data center.

When?
The server is expiring on May 5th.

Why?

• Secure backups with 2TB of storage when placed in RAID 1.
  • Share content with family and friends by hosting a file storage site like NextCloud
  • Experience the freedom of having elevated bragging rights by increasing the number of dedicated servers you operate by one ;)
  • Etc.

How?

If you are interested, PM me your email address, and we can see if a ticket will go through for a server transfer to an existing Kimsufi account, or I will change the email to yours. Then, you can handle the renewal charge.

I thought about just letting the server expire, but I thought some people in LET might want it. If you want to say "thank you," you can also add a "labor tip" bid. If more than one person PMs me, I will use a combination of your community reputation and the bid to choose who to transfer to.

Keep in mind that due to the tight schedule, I won't consider any PMs/offers after 9 PM EDT 5/3

Comments