Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for good Storage VPS in Europe
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for good Storage VPS in Europe

Need to set up a new 3 - 5TB storage VPS. Good bandwidth, unlimited port would be great
Please don't have a slow approval process, I have work to do...
If your service is reliable I will keep the storage VPS for the next few years.
I have some flexibility on budget...but thinking long term. Discount for 12mos. prepayment?
Thanks

Comments

• @seriesn - nexusbytes? or maybe send Anthony a ticket at inceptionhosting.com to see what he can do?

• JordJord Moderator, Host Rep

@seriesn has got the stuffs

• seriesnseriesn Member
    edited April 2020

@p50 said:
    Need to set up a new 3 - 5TB storage VPS. Good bandwidth, unlimited port would be great
    I have some flexibility on budget...but thinking long term. Discount for 12mos. prepayment?
    Thanks

Howdy Stranger!
    Join the family and pickup a storage box :)

@Unbelievable said:
    @seriesn - nexusbytes? or maybe send Anthony a ticket at inceptionhosting.com to see what he can do?

Thank you for the kind mention <3>

@Jord said:

@seriesn has got the stuffs

<3

• p50p50 Member

Thanks

Howdy Stranger!

Join the family and pickup a storage box

Hello thank you...because we work with with the legal (licensed) cannabis industry in Canada, we are looking for all-Europe provider without any presence in U.S., hope you understand. It is not that any data we are storing is wrong, it is a mandate across our entire organization that we cannot have touch points within U.S. borders with any part of our business processes including data storage.

A shame because your pricing looks good. Thank you for your reply.

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • Finally a request thats topic worthy, sounds like a tough one.

Let me tag @spectraip and @skbenterprise, but I'm unsure if they provide storage plans or not.

• p50p50 Member

@SCAM_DONT_BUY said:
    Finally a request thats topic worthy, sounds like a tough one.

Let me tag @spectraip and @skbenterprise, but I'm unsure if they provide storage plans or not.

Thanks, appreciate any feedback!

• debaserdebaser Member
    edited April 2020

Maybe you should check out @LiteServer for a storage VM in The Netherlands then. They still run a 25% discount on those as well.

Netcup storage VM might also be a good fit, but cannabis for recreational use is illegal in Germany.

Thanked by 1LiteServer
  • p50p50 Member

@debaser said:
    Maybe you should check out @LiteServer for a storage VM in The Netherlands then. I think they still run a discount on those as well.

Netcup storage VM might also be a good fit, but cannabis for recreational use is illegal in Germany.

Thanks, will check them out. Our biggest consulting client has a cannabis license from Health Canada (federal gov't there). We are working on tech stuff for them so we are not the ones in that business. However our agreement with them states we will not warehouse or transmit data within U.S. borders and we are being very careful to comply with that.

• Germany probably won’t be a problem then, still: LiteServer has existed for years, is stable and has a good network. And with the 25% discount it’s affordable as well.

Thanked by 1LiteServer
  • p50p50 Member

@debaser said:
    Germany probably won’t be a problem then, still: LiteServer has existed for years, is stable and has a good network. And with the 25% discount it’s affordable as well.

Cool, thanks for the referral.

• JordJord Moderator, Host Rep

@LiteServer is prem

Thanked by 1LiteServer
  • @p50 said:

Thanks

Howdy Stranger!

Join the family and pickup a storage box

Hello thank you...because we work with with the legal (licensed) cannabis industry in Canada, we are looking for all-Europe provider without any presence in U.S., hope you understand. It is not that any data we are storing is wrong, it is a mandate across our entire organization that we cannot have touch points within U.S. borders with any part of our business processes including data storage.

A shame because your pricing looks good. Thank you for your reply.

All good my friend. We can always work on something else in the future :).

• v3ngv3ng Member, Patron Provider

+1 for liteserver

Thanked by 1LiteServer
  • LiteServerLiteServer Member, Patron Provider

@p50 said:

@debaser said:
    Maybe you should check out @LiteServer for a storage VM in The Netherlands then. I think they still run a discount on those as well.

Thanks, will check them out. Our biggest consulting client has a cannabis license from Health Canada (federal gov't there). We are working on tech stuff for them so we are not the ones in that business. However our agreement with them states we will not warehouse or transmit data within U.S. borders and we are being very careful to comply with that.

That sort of usage won't a problem here :-)

@ everyone tagging us: Thanks! :-)

• lentrolentro Member, Host Rep

How come Canada hosting doesn't work (if you are a Canadian company)
    If so...

If you need companies that only have a European presence, I think TerraHost.no (@terrahost) only has a European presence and does have storage dedicated machines. Worth asking them about.

Maybe worth looking through Hetzner auctions as well. Hetzner only has a presence in Germany and Finland. https://www.hetzner.com/sb

The cheapest 3TB one is 24.37 Euros excl. VAT with 2x3 TB drives (and assuming you'll use RAID 1)
    30.25 Euros excl. VAT can get you a 2x4TB one with 4TB storage after RAID 1
    40.18 Euros excl. VAT can get you a 4x4TB one with 8TB storage after RAID 10 or 12TB storage after RAID 5

• nullnotherenullnothere Member
    edited April 2020

Can't go wrong with @LiteServer but why don't you check out Servarica ( @Servarica_Hani ) who're based in Canada and I think should be OK for your legal exclusions and conditions?

EDIT: Adjusting tag for @servarica_hani which seems to have gotten confused with the parenthesis.

• I know the OP had requested a VPS, but Ikoula, a company based in France, is quite affordable (Their 2TB plans are upgradable to 4TB), and they are dedicated but have cheaper prices than most of the VPS's here.

• p50p50 Member

@nullnothere said:
    Can't go wrong with @LiteServer but why don't you check out Servarica ( @Servarica_Hani ) who're based in Canada and I think should be OK for your legal exclusions and conditions?

EDIT: Adjusting tag for @servarica_hani which seems to have gotten confused with the parenthesis.

Thank you! We will check it out. You are right.

• cazrzcazrz Member

ultravps.eu - Amsterdam / Germany
    time4vps - Lithuania
    servarica - Canada

Thanked by 1servarica_hani