Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for Singapore Dedicated Server
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for Singapore Dedicated Server

I need a dedicated server in Singapore. I check OVH but they are limited at 100mbps. I need SSD and 1gbps Bandwidth. Suggest me a good provider.

Comments

• IvanIvan Member

Check out PhoenixNAP. I use their servers in the US and they're pretty good. Fantastic support, good specs @ a good price. Pricing for their dedis look to be the same in Singapore as well so you should be able to get some pretty good value. 1Gbps port is default on their servers with options for bandwidth.

Thanked by 1host4bot
  • @Ivan said:
    Check out PhoenixNAP. I use their servers in the US and they're pretty good. Fantastic support, good specs @ a good price. Pricing for their dedis look to be the same in Singapore as well so you should be able to get some pretty good value. 1Gbps port is default on their servers with options for bandwidth.

Thank you for your suggestion but their default bandwidth is too low in Singapore. Only 5 TB.

• ikoula could be a solution

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@allen314 said:
    ikoula could be a solution

Ikoula? Dedi? Singapore? Since when? 😂

• @host4bot said:

@Ivan said:

Thank you for your suggestion but their default bandwidth is too low in Singapore. Only 5 TB.

Pretty sure you can pay for more.

Thanked by 1host4bot
  • Does it need to be a dedicated server? What specs do you need? In uncommon (AKA non-EU/NA), a bunch of mid range VPS can often be cheaper than a dedi to start with.

• hzrhzr Member

thedp said: Ikoula? Dedi? Singapore? Since when? 😂

A year ago or so - https://www.ikoula.com/en/private-hybrid-cloud

• leaseweb or phoenixNap.

Thanked by 1host4bot