Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com
Storage VPS for under 10$ ?
New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

Storage VPS for under 10$ ?

uzaysanuzaysan Member
edited April 25 in Providers

I'm looking for some high storage vps.

at least 1TB storage. (Storage can be lower like 500Gb But I wanna add more storage in future. So storage must be upgradeable)

and at least 20TB bandwidth and >1GBit connection.

I'm gonna host Minio S3 Object Storage server in it. And Server will be used for content delivery. So Server must be powefull. And by powerful, for the price of course.

I was thinking to use Root Server from Netcup.
They offer 2 dedi core and 8gb of ram. And unlimited 1Gbit connection for 9 euro.

But Storage is just 320GB. And that concern me. I mean I can live with 320Gb for now. But I want to add adittional HDD disks to my servers. Do you know Can I add extra hdd disks to my root server on netcup?

And what are the other good alternatives?

Comments

  • thedpthedp Member
    edited April 25
  • Virmach

    Thanked by 1uzaysan
  • JordJord Moderator, Provider

    Join the family over at NB @seriesn will take real good care of you.

    Thanked by 2seriesn uzaysan

    BillingServ - Easy, simple, and hassle-free online invoicing solution. Contact us today.
    BaseServ Certified to ISO/IEC 27001:2013

  • seriesnseriesn Member, Provider

    Thank you for the kind mention @Jord @thedp <3.

    20TB bandwidth might be a tough call within the budget. Our storage plans “power” might not be the best for @uzaysan :(

    Thanked by 1uzaysan
  • uzaysanuzaysan Member

    @seriesn said:
    Thank you for the kind mention @Jord @thedp <3.

    20TB bandwidth might be a tough call within the budget. Our storage plans “power” might not be the best for @uzaysan :(

    You also have great plans but since I will use this server as CDN, Bandwidth is important. Files will be downloaded maybe hundreds of times. If this was for backing up something ı would have used you. Any way you are in my list.

    Seems like Netcup root server looks like best option for this price range. I will contact with their support team to see if I can add adittional HDD drives.

    I'm still open for alternatives. If you have something in your mind post here. I would be glad.

    Thanked by 1seriesn
  • dfroedfroe Member, Provider

    Your budget is a bit tough regarding your requirements.
    Maybe OneProvider could be an option.
    If an Atom CPU and Online.net network is fine, you can get a dedicated machine with 4 GB RAM, 1 TB HDD and GBit connectivity at 10 USD/month. I would prefer their Amsterdam location over Paris.

    Thanked by 1uzaysan

    IT Service David Froehlich | Individual network and hosting solutions | AS39083 | RIPE LIR services (IPv4, IPv6, ASN)

  • uzaysanuzaysan Member

    @dfroe said:
    Your budget is a bit tough regarding your requirements.
    Maybe OneProvider could be an option.
    If an Atom CPU and Online.net network is fine, you can get a dedicated machine with 4 GB RAM, 1 TB HDD and GBit connectivity at 10 USD/month. I would prefer their Amsterdam location over Paris.

    Sounds cool. I will check it out.

  • seriesnseriesn Member, Provider
    edited April 25

    @uzaysan said:

    @seriesn said:
    Thank you for the kind mention @Jord @thedp <3.

    20TB bandwidth might be a tough call within the budget. Our storage plans “power” might not be the best for @uzaysan :(

    You also have great plans but since I will use this server as CDN, Bandwidth is important. Files will be downloaded maybe hundreds of times. If this was for backing up something ı would have used you. Any way you are in my list.

    Seems like Netcup root server looks like best option for this price range. I will contact with their support team to see if I can add adittional HDD drives.

    I'm still open for alternatives. If you have something in your mind post here. I would be glad.

    @uzaysan said:

    @seriesn said:
    Thank you for the kind mention @Jord @thedp <3.

    20TB bandwidth might be a tough call within the budget. Our storage plans “power” might not be the best for @uzaysan :(

    You also have great plans but since I will use this server as CDN, Bandwidth is important. Files will be downloaded maybe hundreds of times. If this was for backing up something ı would have used you. Any way you are in my list.

    Seems like Netcup root server looks like best option for this price range. I will contact with their support team to see if I can add adittional HDD drives.

    I'm still open for alternatives. If you have something in your mind post here. I would be glad.

    Thank you friend. I like to do business with honesty :) and will be upfront about what is bad and what won't work :). Definitely looking forward towards working wirh you in the near future :)

    Check out kimsufi as well and try our luck :)

  • dfroedfroe Member, Provider

    @seriesn said: Check out kimsufi as well and try our luck :)

    And don't forget to load-balance over 10 of them in order to server 1 Gbit/s. :)

    IT Service David Froehlich | Individual network and hosting solutions | AS39083 | RIPE LIR services (IPv4, IPv6, ASN)

  • seriesnseriesn Member, Provider

    @dfroe said:

    @seriesn said: Check out kimsufi as well and try our luck :)

    And don't forget to load-balance over 10 of them in order to server 1 Gbit/s. :)

    😂. Touché

  • vimalwarevimalware Member
    edited April 26

    Wishosting 's 1.8TB storage-vps Canada might be the only plan that can push that much traffic at gigabit . Price $ 9.9/mo

    I have one since nearly 3yrs

    Tired of LET scams?
    A Moderated forum : https://talk.lowendspirit.com/

  • scookescooke Member

    @vimalware said:
    Wishosting 's 1.8TB storage-vps Canada might be the only plan that can push that much traffic at gigabit . Price $ 9.9/mo

    I have one since nearly 3yrs

    I wish I hadn't let mine go.

Sign In or Register to comment.