Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for possibly an existing WordPress plugin
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for possibly an existing WordPress plugin

Hey, hope everyone is safe and well.

I need to pick your brains on something.

Does anyone know of a wordpress plugin that can dynamically change page content, depending on the url?

For example - I have domain.com/landing?ref=xx and on that page I have a few checkout links that are pointing to checkout.domain.com/product?ref=xx .
I want that checkout link to get the ?ref=xx number from the link and insert it dynamically into the page.
So if customer is going to domain.com/landing?ref=12 - I want that to be applied to the checkout link within the page as checkout.domain.com/product?ref=12

I have been looking for something that already exists, but can't seem to find one.
Do you know if such plugin exists?

Thank you much!

Comments

• armandorgarmandorg Member, Host Rep

I'm afraid such plugin i have never heard of, the best solution for you would be to hire a professional in wordpress development. Doesn't seem too hard task though for someone who is good.

Thanked by 1NobodyInteresting
  • Mr_TomMr_Tom Member, Host Rep

As above, it's not a big job to do - a simple modification to the theme files would suffice if I understand correctly, especially if it's only certain links that need to be altered.

• Well in that case - I am open to getting quotes on how much it would cost to get that done, as it will help me immensely and will save me a good chunk of time :-)

Feel free to PM me.

Thank you!

• @Jord just helped me figure this out! If anyone needs any help in the future - he definitely knows his stuff!! Highly recommended, very knowledgeable panda right there!

Thanked by 2Jord raindog308
  • FalzoFalzo Member

make sure to sanitize your get vars properly...

• JordJord Moderator, Host Rep

@t0ny0 said:
    @Jord just helped me figure this out! If anyone needs any help in the future - he definitely knows his stuff!! Highly recommended, very knowledgeable panda right there!

Thank you sir, no problem at all :) I am motivated when there is pizza in front of me :joy:

/thread at OPs request

This discussion has been closed.