Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

AX61 Now available in Hetzner Finland!! (Ryzen 9 3900)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

AX61 Now available in Hetzner Finland!! (Ryzen 9 3900)

Hey guys just happen to doing my daily visit to Hetzner and noticed a new entry to their line up.

https://www.hetzner.com/dedicated-rootserver/ax61-nvme

Currently only in Helsinki but for 100 euros plus 100 euro setup.

Thanked by 1Hetzner_OL

Comments

• JordJord Moderator, Host Rep

Prem or €84 without VAT which is a good price point.

• Probably should point out the price is for normie UK peepz like meh :3 Question is do I need it?? I have the AX41-NVME.

• JordJord Moderator, Host Rep

Of course you need it sir.

Thanked by 2Artio Ympker
  • What the use of this servers if they can't deliver them even after 18 days of order ?

Maybe if you place your order today it will be delivered in the next 3 months after you forgot you have ordered it in the first place .

This is completely useless ! :neutral:

• Dang. I would move all servers to Hetzner if not setup fee.

• CConnerCConner Member, Host Rep

If you're purely buying for CPU horsepower, the AX41 is still a better deal.

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran
    edited April 2020

Heh, ordered AX51-NVME in the 1st of this month, it says it takes 10-12 working days to deliver. Alright.
    It's been longer than that, yet their Sales guys insist on pointing me to that very link where it mentions the 10-12 working days.
    Upset with @Hetzner_OL and thinking of cancelling that new server order.

Edit: Actually, ordered it in the 5th... so it's still within the ETA. My bad.

Thanked by 1Hetzner_OL
  • pbxpbx Member
    edited April 2020

Never tried this location, is this any good? How does their network in Finland compares to their DE one?

• momkinmomkin Member
    edited April 2020

@MikePT said:
    Heh, ordered AX51-NVME in the 1st of this month, it says it takes 10-12 working days to deliver. Alright.
    It's been longer than that, yet their Sales guys insist on pointing me to that very link where it mentions the 10-12 working days.
    Upset with @Hetzner_OL and thinking of cancelling that new server order.

Edit: Actually, ordered it in the 5th... so it's still within the ETA. My bad.

I ordered it in 2th of this month and i still didn't receive it :smiley:

momkin said: I ordered it in 2th of this month and i still didn't receive it

Damn!

• MikePT said: Damn!

At the end of April, I will have one AX51-NVME available for transfer, if someone interested.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • Hetzner_OLHetzner_OL Member, Top Host

@DrFallen - Thanks for posting this. The price/setup for this model makes it too expensive for me to post under LET rules, so I didn't.

momkin said: What the use of this servers if they can't deliver them even after 18 days of order ?

I don't think the wait times for the AX61 are long at the moment. Our deployment wait time page currently says the wait time is a few minutes to 1 business day: https://wiki.hetzner.de/index.php/Auftragsbearbeitung/en

@MikePT & @momkin - It's not always easy to estimate the wait times because there are lots of factors that can affect it. If the deadline comes and goes and you still have not received the server, it's okay to send our team a quick message to ask about the status of your order. Please keep in mind that our team is working under extraordinary circumstances. Our workforce is not at full capacity and suppliers are having difficulties as well. In addition, our team is having to also pay attention to health guidelines. We're doing our best to keep our team safe and provide servers to you as quickly as we can. --Katie

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • @Hetzner_OL said:
    @DrFallen - Thanks for posting this. The price/setup for this model makes it too expensive for me to post under LET rules, so I didn't.

You’re welcome @Hetzner_OL I did wonder if something might turn up when the threadripper was quietly removed.

Thanked by 1Hetzner_OL
  • @momkin said:

Did you receive yours?

• HostlovinHostlovin Member, Host Rep

Very good offer :). Regarding the delivery, I think it's probably due to the coronavirus :(

Thanked by 1Hetzner_OL
  • @sweatbar said:

@momkin said:

Did you receive yours?

No , i had to cancel it :neutral:

Thanked by 1sweatbar

@MohamadSY said:

MikePT said: Damn!

At the end of April, I will have one AX51-NVME available for transfer, if someone interested.

PM me please :)

@Hetzner_OL said:

momkin said: What the use of this servers if they can't deliver them even after 18 days of order ?

I don't think the wait times for the AX61 are long at the moment. Our deployment wait time page currently says the wait time is a few minutes to 1 business day: https://wiki.hetzner.de/index.php/Auftragsbearbeitung/en

@MikePT & @momkin - It's not always easy to estimate the wait times because there are lots of factors that can affect it. If the deadline comes and goes and you still have not received the server, it's okay to send our team a quick message to ask about the status of your order. Please keep in mind that our team is working under extraordinary circumstances. Our workforce is not at full capacity and suppliers are having difficulties as well. In addition, our team is having to also pay attention to health guidelines. We're doing our best to keep our team safe and provide servers to you as quickly as we can. --Katie

Asked twice and got referred to the waiting times page. After 14 business days without any sort of news.

Ended up cancelling the order as I cannot justify the setup fee for such long provision delay.

• Anyone have a AX41-NVME for transfer?

Thanked by 1amarc
  • Hetzner_OLHetzner_OL Member, Top Host

MikePT said: Asked twice and got referred to the waiting times page. After 14 business days without any sort of news.

Ended up cancelling the order as I cannot justify the setup fee for such long provision delay.

Sorry to have kept you waiting and to have let you down. Maybe there is something that can still meet your requirements on the Server Auction that is ready now and doesn't have a setup fee. --Katie

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

Problem is with the Asrock Ryzen boards with BMC that Hetzner uses in EU. They are out of stock everywhere.

• shersher Member

looking for an AX61 if anyone has for transfer