Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com
fiberhub are they good ?
New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

fiberhub are they good ?

I am looking for colo and I am thinking of using them

Hi, have anyone tried fiberhub before ?

If you have can let us know both the good and the bad?

Comments

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Provider

They're awesome.

Francisco

Thanked by 1nodesec
    BuyVM - Free DirectAdmin, Softaculous, & Blesta! / Anycast Support! / Windows 2008, 2012, & 2016! / Unmetered Bandwidth!
    BuyShared - Shared & Reseller Hosting / cPanel + Softaculous + CloudLinux / Pure SSD! / Free Dedicated IP Address
  • nodesecnodesec Member

@Francisco I was about to pm you but thought will post instead.

Thank you for your reply.

• vncouponvncoupon Member without signature

fiberhub good

Thanked by 1nodesec
  • SmartHostSmartHost Member, Provider

Yes, excellent service at FiberHub.

~ SMARTHOST

Thanked by 1nodesec

SmartHost™ - Intelligent Hosting! - Multiple Locations - US/EU! - Join our Resale Program
    https://www.smarthost.net - sales@smarthost.net - Ultra-Fast NVME SSD KVM VPS - $2.95/month!

• AlienData_JoshAlienData_Josh Member, Provider

I think @Francisco is a tad bit biased. :)
    Keep up the hard work!

Thanked by 1Francisco

Alien Data: VPS and Colo Based In Texas, Unmetered Bandwidth.
    RPIServers: Dedicated Micro Servers. Unmeterd Bandwidth

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator

Can't comment on the service or network but the facility is very average. Perhaps below average.

Jon Biloh

@jbiloh said:
    Can't comment on the service or network but the facility is very average. Perhaps below average.

Robs still trying to get footlocker to move in next door but they're being stubborn.

Francisco

BuyVM - Free DirectAdmin, Softaculous, & Blesta! / Anycast Support! / Windows 2008, 2012, & 2016! / Unmetered Bandwidth!
    BuyShared - Shared & Reseller Hosting / cPanel + Softaculous + CloudLinux / Pure SSD! / Free Dedicated IP Address
  • AlienData_JoshAlienData_Josh Member, Provider

They don't keep someone there 24hrs?
    In case stuff goes belly up?

Alien Data: VPS and Colo Based In Texas, Unmetered Bandwidth.
    RPIServers: Dedicated Micro Servers. Unmeterd Bandwidth

• Rob_TRob_T Member, Provider

Very Average or Perhaps below average? I don't think you've ever seen my facility Jon, and if you have, you certainly haven't seen it in the past few years. Not to blow my own horn, but it's pretty well-built (and over 80% occupied).

I'll happily compare uptime / outage data with you. Say when.

@jbiloh said:

Rob Tyree
    Purveyor of fine Colocation, Dedicated Servers, and VPS Hosting Services
    Fiberhub - Versaweb - UltraVPS

edited April 15

@AlienData_Josh said:
    They don't keep someone there 24hrs?
    In case stuff goes belly up?

They have staff to do remote hands. I've been a thorn in everyone's ass with node fixes at 2am more than once.

They're good people. They're easy to work with and dont break my balls when our cage and the surrounding area are messy. They help me when needed and I'll gladly have a meal and drinks with.

Francisco

Thanked by 1AlienData_Josh
  • jbilohjbiloh Administrator

@Rob_T said:
    Very Average or Perhaps below average? I don't think you've ever seen my facility Jon, and if you have, you certainly haven't seen it in the past few years. Not to blow my own horn, but it's pretty well-built (and over 80% occupied).

I'll happily compare uptime / outage data with you. Say when.

@jbiloh said:

Hi Rob,

You gave me a tour a few years back. Unless you've moved facilities since then, I've been to your shop.

Jon Biloh
  • @Francisco said:

@jbiloh said:

Robs still trying to get footlocker to move in next door but they're being stubborn.

Francisco

Is he trying to get the super shoe salesman?...Ooops thats Kohls, but I digress...

Nothing profound to say, so I'm on LET.

• MikeAMikeA Member, Provider

@Francisco said:

@jbiloh said:

Francisco

Nike would bring some clients.

Thanked by 1Francisco

ExtraVM - AMD Ryzen VPS starting @ $3.50
    USA (TX, VA, FL), CA, FR, UK, SGP, AU

• @MikeA As spike lee says... its gotta be the shooooes!

Nothing profound to say, so I'm on LET.