Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Windscribe VPN steps up the game for accessing streaming services once more
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Windscribe VPN steps up the game for accessing streaming services once more

This is pretty cool, actually :D

Thanked by 1sonic

Comments

• sonicsonic Veteran
    edited April 2020

I hate this. If they sell lifetime plan again, I will love them.

Thanked by 2Ympker Chronic
  • YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited April 2020

@sonic said:
    I hate this. If they sell lifetime plan again, I will love them.

Back then when they said they gonna stop selling it in January I was like "I already got so many Lifetime VPNs..should I get it? And then I was like: Hell yeah, it's Windscribe and I love Yegor and the team."

But now it's not even on Stacksocial anymore (otherwhise you could still get the 1 year, 3 year, 5 year cheaper).

• I have 30 GB Per Month

But many locations are locked :smile:

Still worth it :-)

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • @noaman said:
    I have 30 GB Per Month

Nice :) Too bad you missed out on REDDIT50 though..

• Too bad they don't have port forwarding on Singapore / Indonesia. Do you know any provider that have this ? @Ympker , seing that you practically have all account on every VPN on existence.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • @yokowasis said:
    Too bad they don't have port forwarding on Singapore / Indonesia. Do you know any provider that have this ? @Ympker , seing that you practically have all account on every VPN on existence.

Hmm.. best is to inquire with the VPN providers support tbh. Perhaps AirVPN can offer it.
    Since that's something I don't really use at all with VPNs I can't be of much help, sorry.
    Might wanna read this: https://cryptmode.com/best-vpn-that-allows-p2p-port-forwarding-tcp-udp-443-80-etc/

• @Ympker said:

@noaman said:
    I have 30 GB Per Month

Still I haven't been able to max out this one too

I like my custom Wireguard solution :smiley:

Btw there linux cli client is great

If they allow Indian locations in free tier it would have been awesome

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • I have 50GB account there, tried UK location and it didn't worked.

Anybody know which location works?

• I regret so much not having noticed them when they offered lifetime. On the other hand, I’m glad to be supporting them with a subscription.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • sonicsonic Veteran

@sgheghele said:
    I regret so much not having noticed them when they offered lifetime. On the other hand, I’m glad to be supporting them with a subscription.

Their current price isnt cheap. You can buy others like Keepsolid lifetime under 30$.

• @sonic said:

@sgheghele said:
    I regret so much not having noticed them when they offered lifetime. On the other hand, I’m glad to be supporting them with a subscription.

Their current price isnt cheap. You can buy others like Keepsolid lifetime under 30$.

I have it :smile: as well as tons of others. I have a VPN hoarding problem.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • @sgheghele said:

@sonic said:

@sgheghele said:

You, too? :D

Thanked by 1sgheghele
  • sonicsonic Veteran

I have Keepsolid lifetime, free Winscribe 20GB, and arround 5 personal Wireguard VPN. I mostly use my personal VPN (AU FlowVPS), sometime Keepsolid for exotic locations requirement.

Thanked by 2Ympker sgheghele
  • Is Keepsolid better than Ivacy?

• sgheghelesgheghele Member
    edited April 2020

@Ympker said:

@sgheghele said:

@sonic said:

@sgheghele said:

You, too? :D

@sonic said:
    I have Keepsolid lifetime, free Winscribe 20GB, and arround 5 personal Wireguard VPN. I mostly use my personal VPN (AU FlowVPS), sometime Keepsolid for exotic locations requirement.

I have 5 lifetimes and 5 subs :neutral: the subs I all got with promotions in the last two years and I’ll let them expire this year. Excluding Windscribe, that I have paid up to 2025 :smiley:

@479555 said:
    Is Keepsolid better than Ivacy?

To me Keepsolid performs a little bit better. For streaming, they both work the same to me (well). I wouldn’t trust either for privacy though.

Thanked by 3479555 Ympker snz
  • @479555 said:
    Is Keepsolid better than Ivacy?

Imho it performs better :)

• @sonic said:
    You can buy others like Keepsolid lifetime under 30$.

Where? 😏

• @479555 said:

@sonic said:
    You can buy others like Keepsolid lifetime under 30$.

Where? 😏

Stacksocial with discount codes DN etc :)

Thanked by 1479555
  • @Ympker said:

@noaman said:
    I have 30 GB Per Month

If you purchased using this do you have the premium locations available to you ?

• @Ympker any good deals or new coupon for stack social right now ?

• @noaman said:
    @Ympker any good deals or new coupon for stack social right now ?

Windscribe is no longer being sold on Stacksocial. REDDIT50 is no longer available afaik.

• I don't know if it is your case but Windscribe has special prices for students.