Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Providers in New Zealand?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Providers in New Zealand?

jamespeachjamespeach Member
edited April 2020 in Help

I have asked it in the past, but its been awhile, so again I am wondering, are there any budget friendly providers in New Zealand. My requirements are very strict and must meet the following requirements

1. Be in New Zealand
  2. Have a dedicated IPv4
  3. Turns on I guess

I would like to have unlimited bandwidth in New Zealand on a VPS for a few bucks a month. Now I do realize I probably have a better chance of winning the lottery then finding this in New Zealand, so I am basically looking for whatever may exist. I would like to get the highest amount of bandwidth possible, for the lowest amount of money.

I know of Zappie Host, ransomit, and VPS Nine, but these are all more then I am wanting to spend, or they dont have enough bandwidth. I am also not interested with a near by location, it must be in New Zealand. Any help would be appreciated to possibly find a hidden gem.

Comments

• hi we can offer you cloud vps in AU Datacenter Colocation Australia Pty
    1xVcore 3.0
    1GB RAM
    20GB SSD
    1Gbps shared 300m burst
    Traffic no limit

35 EUR/mo

• @DignusData said:
    hi we can offer you cloud vps in AU Datacenter Colocation Australia Pty
    1xVcore 3.0
    1GB RAM
    20GB SSD
    1Gbps shared 300m burst
    Traffic no limit

35 EUR/mo

I am only interested in New Zealand sorry

• New Zealand Offer Colocation Australia Pty

• hzrhzr Member
    edited April 2020

quickweb.co.nz

Bandwidth quota: yeah, you lost the lottery

Thanked by 1jamespeach
  • @hzr said:
    quickweb.co.nz

Bandwidth quota: yeah, you lost the lottery

Very surprised to see multiple locations in New Zealand! Would be amazing if it came with much more data.

Thanked by 1rtsh
  • Might not get New Zealand, but if you're fine with Sydney, there's always Lightsail.

• mlcmlc Member

I think unlimited traffic is not realistic, look at this with LXC Virtualization
    https://zappiehost.com/

• XiNiXXiNiX Member, Host Rep

@jamespeach said:
    I have asked it in the past, but its been awhile, so again I am wondering, are there any budget friendly providers in New Zealand. My requirements are very strict and must meet the following requirements

1. Be in New Zealand
    2. Have a dedicated IPv4
    3. Turns on I guess

I would like to have unlimited bandwidth in New Zealand on a VPS for a few bucks a month. Now I do realize I probably have a better chance of winning the lottery then finding this in New Zealand, so I am basically looking for whatever may exist. I would like to get the highest amount of bandwidth possible, for the lowest amount of money.

I know of Zappie Host, ransomit, and VPS Nine, but these are all more then I am wanting to spend, or they dont have enough bandwidth. I am also not interested with a near by location, it must be in New Zealand. Any help would be appreciated to possibly find a hidden gem.

+1 for Zappiehost !

• Just a friendly bump. ZappieHost seems to be the best value so far, but still quite expensive in terms of $ per GB.

• Hi our offer in NZ is still valid

• @DignusData said:
    Hi our offer in NZ is still valid

Hi I did not realize your offer was for NZ. 35 EUR per month is way out of my budget though since I am just looking to use for personal project though. I am glad to see someone who is able to offer it! I appreciate your offer, I'm sure someone else may find this offer useful!

• td512td512 Member

There's catalyst cloud - pretty sure the first $300 of service is free

Thanked by 1jamespeach
  • Daniel15Daniel15 Veteran
    edited April 2020

Zappie Host is likely one of the best offers you're going to find... Bandwidth is expensive in New Zealand and there's not many server providers.

If you're OK loosening your dedicated IPv4 requirement, i-83.net have NAT VPSes with unmetered 100 Mb/s in New Zealand.

Thanked by 1jamespeach