Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hetzner verification?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hetzner verification?

Hi, I decide to give Hetzner a try and register an account.

I had register account with my email long time ago ( I don't remember) then I can't login and register again with my email, the system still accept this new account.

After verification with CC and my Personal ID, 2 day later the account was disabled :(

I send an email to Hetzner but only auto reply, no person email.

I don't know what to do next, can some one give me some advice?

Thank you!

P/S: I'm looking for AX41-NVMe spec.

Comments

• hzrhzr Member

they can choose to refuse high riskorder.

• FalzoFalzo Member

townty said: I don't know what to do next, can some one give me some advice?

either wait for after the holidays, to hopefully have someone pick up on your mail then. billing and verification personnel simply might not work during weekends and holidays.

or simply move on, hetzner might not be the right provider for you.

AX series has no guarantued delivery date right now, so not for impatient people anyway.

• Thank you very much, I can wait for Hetzner for later project. So I have to wait for account .

For now, I'm looking for AX41-NVMe spec, any other providers have same spec and price?

• hi townty we are working with Hetzer and many Datacenters right now we have in stock it.
    Do you need EU or USA location?

• towntytownty Member
    edited April 2020

@DignusData said:
    hi townty we are working with Hetzer and many Datacenters right now we have in stock it.
    Do you need EU or USA location?

Thank you, I prefer US base than EU

• Hetzner_OLHetzner_OL Member, Top Host

townty said: After verification with CC and my Personal ID, 2 day later the account was disabled :(

Hi @townty - There's all sorts of things that could cause this. From your post, it sounds like you didn't pass the manual check on new accounts. It could be because something was a bit unusual about your account information. (Or maybe something was incorrect or incomplete.)

You also mentioned that you had an account a long time ago. Perhaps something happened with that account..? (abuse, late payments, too many cancelled orders..? These are just guesses. I don't have access to your account information.)

If you're still interested in starting a new account, and you can guess what might be off with your account information, then try writing to [email protected] and give them an explanation. --Katie

Thanked by 1DarkCarnage
  • @Hetzner_OL said:

townty said: After verification with CC and my Personal ID, 2 day later the account was disabled :(

Hi @townty - There's all sorts of things that could cause this. From your post, it sounds like you didn't pass the manual check on new accounts. It could be because something was a bit unusual about your account information. (Or maybe something was incorrect or incomplete.)

You also mentioned that you had an account a long time ago. Perhaps something happened with that account..? (abuse, late payments, too many cancelled orders..? These are just guesses. I don't have access to your account information.)

If you're still interested in starting a new account, and you can guess what might be off with your account information, then try writing to [email protected] and give them an explanation. --Katie

Thanks Katie

I tried contact via support email (and contact form in Website), still no reply since 06 Apr 2020. My ticket ID is 2020040603015629.

And about the account long time ago, I searched my email and it was created at 23 Nov 2019 and just register account, no hosting, no cancelled order, no payment, just brand new account. I just don't know why.

Hope you could help, all my info is my personal info, why Hetzner just disabled without a reason.

Thank you very much!

• Hetzner_OLHetzner_OL Member, Top Host

Hi there townty, Thank you for the ticket information. I was able to check on your ticket by asking a colleague. He told me that your account was marked as "fake". So something (or perhaps multiple things) in your account information must have looked odd to our sales technicians. That is why they disabled the account.

Your old account: It may have been deleted automatically because you created it and then never purchased any servers or services. I believe empty accounts are automatically deleted after a few months' time.

You can try to re-create a new account as I said earlier. Make sure everything is 100% correct and complete. You can also write to [email protected] and try to explain any possible things in your account that may look odd. If you have an ID, you can provide it and consider offering to pre-pay if it will help verify your account.

They may still decide to not accept it. We receive hundreds of fake accounts every day, so we must be very careful. We would rather rather accidentally reject a few real accounts because we are careful than to accidentally accept fake accounts because we are careless. I hope you understand. --Katie

• but my name is really Donald Trump.

Thanked by 1Falzo