Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

TCAdmin + Multicraft + Virtualizor
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

TCAdmin + Multicraft + Virtualizor

13371337 Member

Hi everyone!!

Newbie here, if I have 1 dedicated server is it possible to provide game server hosting (TCAdmin + Multicraft) and VPS hosting (virtualizor) on the same machine? Will all of them be able to automate provisioning or will there be problems and I have to get another dedicated server? ty!!

Comments

• systemfreakssystemfreaks Member, Patron Provider

hello, this is my first post :smile: Yes its possible you will need to setup virtualizor and then create a vps to run virtual admin and multicraft.

Thanked by 11337
  • Ian_Dot_TechIan_Dot_Tech Member, Patron Provider

While you could host TCAdmin and Multicraft as their own virtual instances in Virtualizor its not something id ever recommend at all. Additionally seeing your last post it appears you are newer to the market. Id recommend starting with one service, getting it running well before expanding to multiple services.

You need to be aware the game host industry is highly saturated and getting into the market can be hard.

Thanked by 11337
  • jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

Haven't thought about tcadmin in ages, but I'm glad it's still a thing. My very first business, which was a game server company migrated to tca shortly after they released their beta. I was the first ever master license holder.

Thanked by 21337 Frameworks
  • 13371337 Member

Ty guys, very helpful community here!!