Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS - 6vCPU 4gb/8gb RAM
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS - 6vCPU 4gb/8gb RAM

Hi all, long term lurker, first time asker.
Due to the current situation, I need to more some communication and large files online.

What I'm looking for:
6vCPU on Xeon E5 equivilant (I appreciate that is only as good as how its used by others)
8GB Ram
120+SSD
400Mbit/s with unlimited traffic
Europe location

Long story short, I'm essentially looking for something similar to the CONTABO VPS M SSD, but don't need as much RAM or SSD space to try and save a few $.

Happy to go monthly or yearly - it's Easter Discount Price time right? I've heard their even better than Black Friday offers!

Comments

• hostworldhostworld Member, Host Rep
    edited April 2020

@tharris86 Congrats on your first post! :blush:

The price of the ‘CONTABO VPS M SSD’ plan is €8.99 a month is that right? https://contabo.com/?show=vps

• snzsnz Member
    edited April 2020

Nobody said it, so I'll say it: Good luck with your budget (Not gonna happen)

-- wait. My response timestamp is 10:09 AM, the original post is 12:16 AM. I'm confused.
    -- ahh. Local time :)

• hello. please check our Belgium and Macedonian offers https://dc.dignusdata.center/cart.php?a=add&pid=46

• AndruAndru Member

@uzairch said:
    Yes you should go for that also good that budget also check https://thebestwordpresshosting.net

Are you sure?

• Macedonia or Belgium (MK) - MK-SSD-16G
    16 GB DDR4
    6 Core Xeon E5-2695v4
    400 GB RAID 10 SSD Storage
    100 TB Bandwidth
    1 Gbit Network Uplink

• AndruAndru Member
    edited April 2020

He is trying to get that specs on budget lower than $9... 🙈

• tharris86tharris86 Member
    edited April 2020

@zuby2402 Yes, I think I made that pretty clear. I'll explain it to you... I can get the deal I posted for 9 euro. The specs I've asked for are less RAM and less SDD, therefore, I was trying to see if someone could offer it for less. Make sense? I didn't ask certain providers to judge or comment - although advice is always welcome - I just asked for anyone that can do it. I'll assume you can't :)

• @hostworld Yes that's right - I know they are a low cost provider so it's unlikely even with the lower specs that it could be beaten, but having lurked here on Black Fridays I know stranger things have happened, and didnt think it would hurt, or offend, to ask :)

• hostworldhostworld Member, Host Rep

@tharris86 said:
    @hostworld Yes that's right - I know they are a low cost provider so it's unlikely even with the lower specs that it could be beaten, but having lurked here on Black Fridays I know stranger things have happened, and didnt think it would hurt, or offend, to ask :)

Yeah to be honest at that price you’d be getting a pretty good deal there! But like you’ve said doesn’t hurt to ask.