Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hosting plan
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hosting plan

SkuraSkura Member
edited April 2020 in Requests

Hello
I am requesting for my sites a hosting plan
Requests :
1. Match to the Url shortener script Click here
2. I do not have Knowledge with the server-side need to be managed by the provider - can be shared or vps
3. Will have respectful resources[ above 4 Ram, 2++ cores (with entry process,) etc ]
4. Can host few domains.

With to spend less than can so I think until 10$ per month the budget.

Thank you!

Comments

• timelapsetimelapse Member
    edited April 2020

Is this @zomby1 ? Is that 10/month or a year? @MikePT still has his 2 gb life time at 9 euro one time :)

Its euro not $!

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • SkuraSkura Member

@timelapse said:
    Is this @zomby1 ? Is that 10/month or a year? @MikePT still has his 2 gb life time at 9 euro one time :)

Its euro not $!

Thank you for the offer it but need more space and resources

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • up to 20

• reditredit Member, Host Rep

Hi @Skura please have a look at our Shared Hosting plans at https://www.redit.co.uk/hosting
    If you just need PHP, Database & Hosting then this would be the best place to start as finding a host that will do managed VPS/Server for that budget would be tight.

• WSCallumWSCallum Member
    edited April 2020

What about our Large plan? UK based, SSD, cPanel, CloudLinux, LiteSpeed etc.

50GB Disk, Unmetered Bandwidth, Unmetered email accounts, databases, ftp accounts, domains etc.
    2 CPUs, 4GB Memory & 100 EP.

£3.40 ($4.19) per month with promo code RCGQ15U23V - Order here.

• I used to manage shortener url services and its resource hungry. make sure to find nvme / fast ssd web hosting.

Thanked by 2Skura timelapse
  • dragon1993dragon1993 Member
    edited April 2020

@popularwidget said:
    I used to manage shortener url services and its resource hungry. make sure to find nvme / fast ssd web hosting.

But why?
    Do you have index in your db?

• @dragon1993 said:

@popularwidget said:
    I used to manage shortener url services and its resource hungry. make sure to find nvme / fast ssd web hosting.

But why?
    Have you index in your db?

of course, index is a must in db. but i think this query speed depends on db design itself.

• @Skura said:
    Hello
    Requests :
    2. I do not have Knowledge with the server-side need to be managed by the provider - can be shared or vps
    3. Will have respectful resources[ above 4 Ram, 2++ cores (with entry process,) etc ]
    4. Can host few domains.

Thank you!

Hello,

You might need a VPS. However $10/mo for a vps with that spec + management, won't be an easy find :(

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@timelapse said:

Its euro not $!

Thanks mate!

Thanked by 1timelapse
  • SkuraSkura Member

@seriesn said:

@Skura said:
    Hello
    Requests :
    4. Can host few domains.

Thank you!

Hello,

You might need a VPS. However $10/mo for a vps with that spec + management, won't be an easy find :(

What can you offer sir? thank you !

@WSCallum said:

50GB Disk, Unmetered Bandwidth, Unmetered email accounts, databases, ftp accounts, domains etc.

Thank you, Do you have larger packages?

• @Skura said:

@seriesn said:

@Skura said:
    Hello
    Requests :
    4. Can host few domains.

Thank you!

Hello,

@WSCallum said:

Thank you, Do you have larger packages?

We can offer something custom if you require more resources yes.

• hostworldhostworld Member, Host Rep
    edited April 2020

We can offer you either our ‘Professional’ package here https://hostworld.uk/web-hosting for £3.49 per month (50% off recurring) or the ‘Advanced’ package for £4.99 per month (50% off recurring). Both those packages would meet your requirements and come with daily backups, LiteSpeed, SSD & cPanel all as standard.

If the site becomes too resource intensive for shared hosting then we can always upgrade you to a VPS server in the future and assist with the migration.

Let me know your thoughts.

• @Skura said:

@seriesn said:

@Skura said:
    Hello
    Requests :
    4. Can host few domains.

Thank you!

Hello,

Hey Bud,
    We don't have any active promotions right now. Feel free to check out our current plans : https://nexusbytes.com/kvm-vps-hosting.html

We usually run weekly specials every Thursday. Please check us out then :)https://nexusbytes.com/cart.php?gid=7

• @Francisco is the 2g vps unmanaged or managed? @Skura go with buyvm, for 7/month you get DA with the vps. Maybe Fran can install it for you and you just need to upload your script there

Thanked by 1Skura
  • FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@timelapse said:
    @Francisco is the 2g vps unmanaged or managed? @Skura go with buyvm, for 7/month you get DA with the vps. Maybe Fran can install it for you and you just need to upload your script there

It's unmanaged but I can install DA if they ask nicely.

Francisco

• SkuraSkura Member
    edited April 2020

@Francisco said:

@timelapse said:
    @Francisco is the 2g vps unmanaged or managed? @Skura go with buyvm, for 7/month you get DA with the vps. Maybe Fran can install it for you and you just need to upload your script there

Francisco

Thank you but unfortunately, I do not Linux familiar. so I can`t handle with security, confining, etc...
    Do you have something that matches to me?
    thanks
    Edit:
    https://buyshared.net/shared-cpanel-hosting/ IT will be fine for me ?

thanks

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@Skura said:

@Francisco said:

@timelapse said:

Francisco

Thank you but unfortunately, I do not Linux familiar. so I can`t handle with security, confining, etc...
    thanks

Directadmin includes a firewall as well as 2-factor authentication.

Use a strong root password and you'll be in pretty good shape.

Francisco

• SkuraSkura Member

@Francisco said:

@Skura said:

@Francisco said:

@timelapse said:

Francisco

thanks

Directadmin includes a firewall as well as 2-factor authentication.

Use a strong root password and you'll be in pretty good shape.

Francisco

And what if need other Essential help like shared storage?