Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Oneprovider OnePanel RDNS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Oneprovider OnePanel RDNS

Tony40Tony40 Member

Hello, I need to set the RDNS,
Do anybody here got experience with their panel?

Comments

• ericlsericls Member, Patron Provider

I don't think they have that readily available in the panel

• lentrolentro Member, Host Rep

What did their support say?

Anyways, to the answer:

Servers > Specific Server > Manage > IP Manage > And then choose your IP block > rDNS

Let me know if you have any questions or need anything. I understand that their upstreams are different at each location, so they might not include it at each location.

• @lentro said:

Anyways, to the answer:

Servers > Specific Server > Manage > IP Manage > And then choose your IP block > rDNS

Let me know if you have any questions or need anything. I understand that their upstreams are different at each location, so they might not include it at each location.

Hello, all I see is this, IP "000-0-0-0.rev.poneytelecom.eu." this is what i need to change?

• ViridWebViridWeb Member, Host Rep

@Tony40 said:

@lentro said:

Anyways, to the answer:

Hello, all I see is this, IP "000-0-0-0.rev.poneytelecom.eu." this is what i need to change?

Yes. You have to replace that with your domain and then hit the "modify" button
    And don't forget to create A records

Thanked by 1Tony40
  • @Tony40 said:

contact datacenter they setup rdns for you,

• @Tony40 said:

OP is reseller only. They can't help you on the way you mentioned.
    Any service provider / DC also can't help you, because you are not their client.

Contact OP support. Provide your PTR/rDNS desired setup. They (probably) will contact real service provider, SP will perform rDNS setup.
    Then OP will proudly say: problem solved!

This method should play.
    Cheers :wink:

Thanked by 1Tony40
  • I'm able to set RDNS in Oneprovider panel with no trouble, though "000-0-0-0.rev.poneytelecom.eu." doesn't look right as it should show IP (perhaps just an example).

Thanked by 1Tony40