Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

cPanel Cheap License - Where to buy?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

cPanel Cheap License - Where to buy?

nqservicesnqservices Member
edited April 2020 in General

Hi,

I need a cPanel license to install on a Cloud Server (KVM). In terms of number of accounts, I only need 1 domain (the domain will have some subdomains).

After some search the cheaper price I found was $6.45/month at: https://cheap-cpanel.com/buy-cpanel . It says on the description: "It's not cracked license, it's shared cPanel license". It seems to good to be true...

Does anyone know this company and it they are reliable? Also, any advice on some other reliable cPanel reseller company where I can buy a cheap cPanel license?

Thanks

Comments

• Ask your vps provider if they have internal cpanel solo license.

• @nqservices said:
    Hi,

I need a cPanel license to install on a Cloud Server (KVM). In terms of number of accounts, I only need 1 domain (the domain will have some subdomains).
    Thanks

You should not contact cPanel support directly. You can send technical requests to our 24x7 support instead.
    You will not be able to use cPanel App store. (It will be used very rarely)
    You will not be able to check the license status in cPanel website.
    You will not be able to use cPanel SSL. You can use Let's Encrypt instead.

This looks like cracked version to me !

Thanked by 1timelapse
  • Unlikely you'll get it that cheap now. After their price increase they also limited the discounts they offer quite heavily, I think the discounts are mainly on the per extra account basis now on the Premier plan for their partners.

Try contacting your provider first to see if they offer an internal license, if not $15 per month is likely the cheapest you'll get and is still not a bad price.

If you want seriously cheap take a look at DirectAdmin instead of cPanel.

Thanked by 1timelapse
  • hostworldhostworld Member, Host Rep

There's been quite a few scam sites setup since the cPanel increases (more than before anyway!). Unless they're a authorised cPanel Partner they won't get the cheaper pricing. Maybe check with cPanel if they’re an authorised partner?

Another suggestion would be to look at DA instead, if you’re familiar with DA?

• All licenses that cannot be verified on the cPanel website are illegal and must be avoided.

Thanked by 2timelapse maverickp
  • Thanks all for the advices. After reading what you guys said it seems https://cheap-cpanel.com/buy-cpanel is a scam so I will not buy from them.

About choosing other panel like DirectAdmin or Plesk, also is not an option. This specific server must have cPanel.

I have already contacted my provider (Hetzner) and did not receive a response but it seems their prices are high: https://www.hetzner.com/add-on-product/show/cpanel-und-whm

Does anyone know a place where I can find cPanel licenses at cheaper prices?

Thanks

• @nqservices said:
    Thanks all for the advices. After reading what you guys said it seems https://cheap-cpanel.com/buy-cpanel is a scam so I will not buy from them.

About choosing other panel like DirectAdmin or Plesk, also is not an option. This specific server must have cPanel.

I have already contacted my provider (Hetzner) and did not receive a response but it seems their prices are high: https://www.hetzner.com/add-on-product/show/cpanel-und-whm

Does anyone know a place where I can find cPanel licenses at cheaper prices?

Thanks

Unless its through internal then there's no where to my knowledge that can sell them cheaper anymore.

Unfortunately if you want cPanel, you pay the premium for it now or choose an alternative.

• @nqservices said:

Why not? What are the features you are looking for specifically ? DirectAdmin works great.

• Hetzner_OLHetzner_OL Member, Top Host

@nqservices Did you not get any response at all? If so, I am really sorry about that. Maybe you can give me your ticket number so I can see what happened.
    Thanks for posting the link to the cPanel prices.
    If you do decide to go with us for your license, please keep in mind that we invoice these on a calendar month basis. So it's best to buy them at the beginning of the month so you get a full month's use out of them for your first month. And if you cancel it later, try to cancel it so it's effective at the end of the month for the same reason. --Katie

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

All of these are pirated.

Infact, if you're on a US IP and visit that page you get standard cPanel prices, not the pirated page.

I bet their WHMCS is nulled as well.

Francisco

• toshosttoshost Member, Host Rep

You can contact with your VPS provider. They can offer you some discount on a license. With our vps service, we offer a small discount. Like as Cpanel admin price $17 cpanel pro $27. If you are using our service then contact us or message me. I hope I can help you.

• toshost said: Relivable Server Provider Since 2012

For those cherished memories of slower processors. :p

Thanked by 1Lee
  • nqservicesnqservices Member
    edited April 2020

@jonesolutions said:
    Why not? What are the features you are looking for specifically ? DirectAdmin works great.

Because it's a client server and this specific client uses cPanel for long time and does not want to move/learn to work with another panel.

• ViridWebViridWeb Member, Host Rep

@nqservices said:

@jonesolutions said:

Because it's a client server and this specific client uses cPanel for long time and does not want to move/learn to work with another panel.

Then ask him to pay more. Or get a server from cPanel partners such as Hetzner, hivelocity, OVH etc.
    Even though they are not so cheap specially on cPanel cloud licensing.

Thanked by 1WSWD
  • Host4GeeksHost4Geeks Member, Host Rep

Has anyone ever purchases a license from https://cheap-cpanel.com/buy-cpanel and got something?

• toshosttoshost Member, Host Rep

@AlwaysSkint said:

toshost said: Relivable Server Provider Since 2012

For those cherished memories of slower processors. :p

All of our new servers come with E5-2680v2 include Nvme Disk :) Everything changed

• ^ whoosh flies overhead!

Thanked by 1Lee
  • someshzsomeshz Member, Host Rep
    edited April 2020

Contact your provider ask them if they have an internal license or panellicense(.) com is the perfect place to have an external license.

• LeeLee Veteran

Francisco said: I bet their WHMCS is nulled as well.

Correct.

• LeeLee Veteran

toshost said: All of our new servers come with E5-2680v2 include Nvme Disk Everything changed

Check your signature.

This discussion has been closed.