Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Low Scam Box Makes Me Sad (and Cost Me Money) - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Low Scam Box Makes Me Sad (and Cost Me Money)

13»

Comments

• BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep

@jbiloh said:

@BlaZe said:

@jbiloh said:
    Low End Box during 2019 stopped allowing hosts with little history to offer annual deals. Ultimately this, combined with the cpanel price increases and plenty of apparent poor management caused the holding company to go bankrupt, letting its customers and vendors down.

I honestly call this a bullshit.

How can you (or CC in this case) go bankrupt after all those scams happening? You/CC must have made a lot of money from the scams, then how come it went bankrupt?

Just be a man for once. Don't cover up things. The community values honesty, you'll be greatly awarded if you do so, otherwise, they'll haunt you till eternity.

You misunderstood my remarks. The holding company which owned the hosting companies that went out of business went bankrupt.

Oh, my bad. Apologies.

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

@BlaZe said:

@jbiloh said:

@BlaZe said:

@jbiloh said:
    Low End Box during 2019 stopped allowing hosts with little history to offer annual deals. Ultimately this, combined with the cpanel price increases and plenty of apparent poor management caused the holding company to go bankrupt, letting its customers and vendors down.

I honestly call this a bullshit.

How can you (or CC in this case) go bankrupt after all those scams happening? You/CC must have made a lot of money from the scams, then how come it went bankrupt?

Just be a man for once. Don't cover up things. The community values honesty, you'll be greatly awarded if you do so, otherwise, they'll haunt you till eternity.

You misunderstood my remarks. The holding company which owned the hosting companies that went out of business went bankrupt.

Oh, my bad. Apologies.

No worries my man.

• @lowscamboxsad said:

@TimboJones said:
    Lurked here for years? Where the fuck was he 5 months ago? In 5 months from now, is he going to come back here and post how we should read up on this new really bad flu that's been going around?

Yo, Been reading here... never bothered to post. NEWS FLASH: Lots of people read forum posts, yet don't bother to post themselves.

True. I was a lurker for years before actually signing up and posting. But no, they don't lurk and read all the relevant posts and then wait 5 months to start posting about what went down 5 months ago. Those people are necro posters and we don't take kindly to that. Not sure how you missed that point in three rhetorical questions.

You're perfectly entitled to bitch and complain, you got ripped off, just you're the guy complaining about shit WAAAYY after the fact and missed the bitching party.