Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

looking for expired xenforo license
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

looking for expired xenforo license

I am also actively seeking a expired license for xenforo. Thank you for contacting me in a message quickly!

Comments

• angstromangstrom Moderator
    edited April 2020

@Arthur8 said:
    I am also actively seeking a expired license for xenforo. Thank you for contacting me in a message quickly!

Congrats on your first post

Hmm, why is an expired license for XenForo useful? Oh, I see, it would save you $160

• PHDanPHDan Member

Cheaper to renew than buy new?

Each XenForo license ($160) includes 12 months of support and updates. An additional 12 month extension can be purchased from $55.00

• Exactly, I would like to be able to buy a license at a low price so that I can save.

@PHDan said:
    Cheaper to renew than buy new?

Each XenForo license ($160) includes 12 months of support and updates. An additional 12 month extension can be purchased from $55.00

Yeah, I see. (I edited my post just before you posted)

But it's worth bearing in mind:

Licenses are eligible to be transferred 120 days after purchase, must be active, and not have been transferred previously.

(From https://xenforo.com/community/threads/selling-and-buying-second-hand-licenses.131205/ )

• rofl.
    I don't have $ 160 to spend, and I don't want to use a nulled version ...

@Arthur8 said:
    rofl.
    I don't have $ 160 to spend, and I don't want to use a nulled version ...

The owner would need to add active support to the license before selling the license

• Yeah...i know now :(

@Arthur8 said:
    Yeah...i know now :(

It should still be cheaper than $160

It would be $55 (active support) plus the price that the owner wants for the license

• PHDanPHDan Member

And knowing the only other option is $160 good luck finding someone to sell for less than $104.99.

• I'm selling an IPB license if that's of any use?

• Why xenforo specifically?