Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Doest server location matters for seo
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Doest server location matters for seo

Hi,
I want to know that if server location matter for seo. And TTFB lower is good for seo? Please provide link for vps provider have very low TTFB

Comments

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

TTFB to where? Check a CDN.

• ll70ll70 Member

only good content matters

Thanked by 2maverickp lontong
  • Ttfb> @MikeA said:

TTFB to where? Check a CDN.

TTFB at server location

• @ll70 said:
    only good content matters

And speed. Doesn’t have to be lightning quick but if it takes several seconds to load a basic page something is wrong.

• AK_KWHAK_KWH Member, Patron Provider
    edited April 2020

no Location doesn't matters is SEO but there is only one thing which plays and important role which is well optimized website means to say just use the light theme and setup proper navigation use less plugins nothing else u need for better speed i will suggest u to go with CDN

Mostly PRO prefers USA, because most of the search engines DC are in USA so when crawler run IP latency is low so it loads faster then Europe ones

Asad Khan

• Use CDN like Cloudflare, BunnyCDNn, etc.

• uptime is more important than server location & TTFB

• I don't think it matters, as others have said use something like Cloudflare.

Best way to get a site up in rankings is backlinks and adding good search tags, and there is many other ways to improve it.

• @mhosting_in said:
    Use CDN like Cloudflare, BunnyCDNn, etc.

What I understand is when cdn is not good then it hampers the actual performance of server itself. I mean low quality cdn will reduce the speed of Website compare to source server. I have experienced it.

• @Propery said:

@mhosting_in said:
    Use CDN like Cloudflare, BunnyCDNn, etc.

What I understand is when cdn is not good then it hampers the actual performance of server itself. I mean low quality cdn will reduce the speed of Website compare to source server. I have experienced it.

What part of the world do you live in?

As this would usually be the case if you live in a location where cloudflare does not have a PoP

• I am from India my friend

• LeeLee Veteran

popularwidget said: uptime is more important than server location

Uptime is not much use if the site is too slow for the patience of visitors and they never return.

• deankdeank Member, Troll
    edited April 2020

@uptime?

Either way, it's 2020 and people will ask this?

• @Lee said:

popularwidget said: uptime is more important than server location

Uptime is not much use if the site is too slow for the patience of visitors and they never return.

Lulz ...

this is true.

Thanked by 1Lee
  • @Lee said:

+1 and this include Search Engine bots like Google, etc....

• @popularwidget said:
    uptime is more important than server location & TTFB

Its era of user friendliness and speed is part of being user friendly what i understand is google give top priority to content then comes speed ,downtime is not much important, the relevant content must be reaching to searcher that is google intent.