Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Community news
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Community news

jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

Hi Everyone,

Hope you are all enjoying your weekends and trying to avoid too much boredom. I am trying to stay busy working on LEB & LET!

One of the things I want to do moving forward is a monthly "Community & Industry News" update on Low End Box like we used to do years ago.

So I need a little banner image for the top of each post. Something like 400x300 ish.

Anyone want to pull out their Photoshop skills and make something for us? I am just awful at all things MS Paint / Photoshop / etc.

I would really appreciate it.

Comments

• MrHMrH Member

No

• yes, ill post it here

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

@gwnd1989 said:
    yes, ill post it here

Awesome thank you!

Any luck with this? :)

• rcxbrcxb Member
    edited March 2020

I'm not sure what you're looking for. It's easy enough to take a photo of a server rack, throw in clip-art of a newspaper. Not that I claim to have any photoshop skills to speak of. Here's something stupid that took a minute to whip up:

• Maybe someone at Fiverr could fix up something for , oh a fiverr?

• Thansk

@Unbelievable said:
    Maybe someone at Fiverr could fix up something for , oh a fiverr?

Not a bad idea, thanks for the suggestion.

I just wanted to make something up that looked nice and invoked some part of our community some how.

rcxb said: I'm not sure what you're looking for. It's easy enough to take a photo of a server rack, throw in clip-art of a newspaper. Not that I claim to have any photoshop skills to speak of. Here's something stupid that took a minute to whip up:

Thanks for the submission. Would you mind doing another that says LowEndBox so I can use both, one on each site?

• angstromangstrom Moderator

@Unbelievable said:
    Maybe someone at Fiverr could fix up something for , oh a fiverr?

Congrats on your first post

• rcxbrcxb Member
    edited March 2020

@jbiloh said:
    Would you mind doing another that says LowEndBox so I can use both, one on each site?

I assume you mean something like this:

• armandorgarmandorg Member, Host Rep

@rcxb said:

@jbiloh said:
    Would you mind doing another that says LowEndBox so I can use both, one on each site?

That grey text in logo needs a dark background/colored one.

• @rcxb said:
    I'm not sure what you're looking for. It's easy enough to take a photo of a server rack, throw in clip-art of a newspaper. Not that I claim to have any photoshop skills to speak of. Here's something stupid that took a minute to whip up:

this looks better to me...
    i misunderstood the requirement and asked my designer to do a full fledged banner

Thanked by 1georgedatacenter
  • Great job with the hidden parts! Thank you.

• i'm avaible!

@rcxb said:

@jbiloh said:

Very nice, thank you.

This has all been very help and I appreciate your time guys.