Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is anyone getting their AX41/AX51's delivered?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Is anyone getting their AX41/AX51's delivered?

CConnerCConner Member, Host Rep

Trying to get a grasp of what the wait times are. Are any of you getting them delivered?

I ordered a couple on at the start of the year that took 2 weeks to deliver but now with COVID-19 Hetzner switched it to "pre-order" rather than "order".

Comments

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

I think AX is completely unavailable until cancellations. The SX (i7/i9) series were being setup, but I had a pending order that's been a few days now as well.

Thanked by 1CConner
  • Well i finnaly moved to the auction. I have still a AX41 but it was before the outbreak and already take 2 weeks so can't imagine right now... i wish you really good luck

• @MikeA said:
    I think AX is completely unavailable until cancellations. The SX (i7/i9) series were being setup, but I had a pending order that's been a few days now as well.

The Intel Core series is in the EX line. SX is storage.

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

@AC_Fan said:

@MikeA said:

The Intel Core series is in the EX line. SX is storage.

Indeed, EX is what I meant.

• Hetzner_OLHetzner_OL Member, Top Host

Hi everyone, we posted this a few weeks ago: https://www.hetzner.com/news/02-20-ax-line/ If you need a server urgently, I suggest that you order something that is not mentioned on this press release -- perhaps something from the Server Auction or one of our other dedicated root servers, like one of the models in the EX line, will come close to what you need. If you know that you really want one of the affected AX models no matter what and you're willing to wait, then order one. But we can't guarantee a deployment date. It may be several weeks because the supply lines are still disrupted as a result of COVID-19. And since we don't know how COVID-19 is going to progress, we just can't make any guarantees. We're very sorry about this, and we hope that you can understand. Our team is working hard to build as many servers as they can using the components available to us. --Katie

• CConnerCConner Member, Host Rep

Just got 2 delivered. Seems I am lucky :)

Thanked by 1Hetzner_OL