Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is it possible to purchase a whmcs permanent license?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Is it possible to purchase a whmcs permanent license?

English:

How much will it cost me to buy a whmcs permanent license, does anyone here want to sell it? I have a business and it already has about 3000 customers...

русский:
Сколько будет стоить купить постоянную лицензию whmcs, кто-нибудь здесь хочет их продать? У меня бизнес и около 3000 клиентов,Мне это нужно

Comments

• armandorgarmandorg Member, Host Rep

невозможно

Not possible, unless you buy it from someone else who is trusty and can transfer it to another account. Very rare these days[with normal price].

• @armandorg said:
    невозможно

Not possible, unless you buy it from someone else who is trusty and can transfer it to another account. Very rare these days[with normal price].

Yes,i know there are many scams, whmcs allows to transfer the license once,and need pay for it
    I sell low-end services, I earn little money, and the official license is not for me
    I'm embarrassed

Thanked by 1Claverhouse
  • JamesFJamesF Member, Host Rep

you's be looking around $1000 for an owned license from what I see, blesta may be cheaper...

Thanked by 1coreflux
  • angstromangstrom Moderator

@NutterChen said: How much will it cost me to buy a whmcs permanent license, does anyone here want to sell it?

Congrats on your first discussion

Поздравляю с первым обсуждением

• Not possible, if someone have permanent license he won't sell. but trying is better than nothing, good luck

• dfroedfroe Member, Host Rep
    edited March 2020

On the other hand: If your business has 3,000 customers, paying $40 monthly for a new WHMCS license/subscription shouldn't be a problem. That's only a little over 1ct per customer and month. You shouldn't worry about losing customers if you increase pricing by 1-2ct per month. ;)

And sorry, I do not speak Russian and don't fully trust Google translator. :)

• @NutterChen said:

@armandorg said:
    невозможно

Yes,i know there are many scams, whmcs allows to transfer the license once,and need pay for it
    I sell low-end services, I earn little money, and the official license is not for me
    I'm embarrassed

then WHMCS is not for your. Consider blesta. Or Boxbilling

Thanked by 1imok
  • ThroccexThroccex Member
    edited March 2020

https://www.whmcs.com/members/knowledgebase.php?action=displayarticle&id=210

As the knowledgebase says, it has stopped being possible since October 2016, I suppose the only way you could do it now if someone sells it to you, which is hard because no one wants to sell it as it is very valuable now, although you never know. Good luck!

• I'm selling my whmcs licence, I bought it several years ago and not using it anymore

• @dfroe said:
    On the other hand: If your business has 3,000 customers, paying $40 monthly for a new WHMCS license/subscription shouldn't be a problem. That's only a little over 1ct per customer and month. You shouldn't worry about losing customers if you increase pricing by 1-2ct per month. ;)

And sorry, I do not speak Russian and don't fully trust Google translator. :)

I tried to get them to pay, but they didn't want to, most of them used my free plan

• @angstrom said:

@NutterChen said: How much will it cost me to buy a whmcs permanent license, does anyone here want to sell it?

Congrats on your first discussion

Поздравляю с первым обсуждением

пасибо

• @angelius said:
    I'm selling my whmcs licence, I bought it several years ago and not using it anymore

Which type is it? What price do you expect to get?

• It's an Owned License No Branding
    To be honest I have no idea of the current value... Make me an offer :)

• yokowasis said: then WHMCS is not for your. Consider blesta. Or Boxbilling

Is box billing even updated?