Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NexusBytes COVID-19 Donation
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

NexusBytes COVID-19 Donation

lentrolentro Member, Host Rep
edited March 2020 in General

Email that I received is below.

Dear Family members,

First and foremost, we hope that you and your loved ones are safe amidst the Covid-19 outbreak.

This situation keeps on getting worse and a lot of people are losing, not only their loved ones, but also their livelihoods. There are families who are barely able to afford food, not to mention a roof over their head. Not being able to buy medicine or purchase supplies to keep themselves and their family safe.

Here at Nexus Bytes LLC we are not only ensuring the safety of our own employees, but we are also extending our support to those in need. We can't just sit here and see other humans suffer.

We have partnered with https://www.globalgiving.org/projects/coronavirus-relief-fund/ and we will be donating 30% of all our gross income that we receive from today till end of March, 2020.

This is not a sales email nor an agenda to increase business. Thus, our donation amount is not only limited to new orders but also renewals, invoice payments, fund adds and so forth. Which means you, our current and new family members are also taking part in this, without any additional expense. While we appreciate additional business, as it give us the opportunity to donate more, there is absolutely no additional purchase required, to take part in this humble cause.

Please join us in assisting those in need and we thank you for being a member of the Nexus Bytes Family.

Thank you, @seriesn!
Hopefully more providers will step up to help out the world.

What are your thoughts on companies donating? Have you personally donated to help with COVID-19?

COVID-19 Donation
  1. How much have you donated?33 votes
    1. None, I don't really care
      42.42%
    2. None, but I buy with companies that are helping out
      24.24%
    3. $0-$100
        3.03%
    4. $100-$1000
        9.09%
    5. $1000-
      21.21%

Comments

• BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep

How much have you donated?
    (.) - I rather not say since its anonymous.

• Thanks for sharing this brother! Every one is welcome to donate directly as well. In this moment of crisis, every tiny bit of contribution helps :)

• agentmishraagentmishra Member, Host Rep

yup, even i got this email

got delayed sharing it

really appreciate the concern

good job @seriesn

• @agentmishra said:
    yup, even i got this email

got delayed sharing it

really appreciate the concern

good job @seriesn

I thank all our family members for their generous contributions, including those, who added crazy amount of funds to support the donation.

Thank you :)