Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Scammer] skb-enterprise.com Surprising, scam of 2.49 euros - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[Scammer] skb-enterprise.com Surprising, scam of 2.49 euros

124»

Comments

• Don't buy skb-enterprise.com
    I use their servers last year
    Network is garbage and services all wrose
    They never refund any money and always say users have trouble

Thanked by 1kkrajk
  • EmptyEmpty Member

@TimboJones said:

@Empty said:

@skbenterprise said:
    Hey,

This VPS of this customer was terminated after we did a fraud check. It turned out that the customer used his VPS for illegal activities within a few hours after we provisioned it. The customer agreed with our Terms and Conditions which states that the VPS may be terminated immediately when it is used for activities deemed illegal by our terms and Dutch law.

The customer has a history with other providers: https://www.fraudrecord.com/api/?showreport=19bb9bf6e0ca50ae

After I purchased the service, my service was found to be fraudulent, and you immediately deleted my service. I have not used the server. You say here that I used the server for several hours, you liar. Have you forgotten that Ticket will be sent to the mailbox, you can't argue now. Please look at the screenshot:

Where's the timestamps? This argument comes down to whether you got provisioned the server and shut down some hours later (provider is right) for abuse, or if you never got the server provisioned in the first place, in which case it's slam dunk in your favour. Showing when you received payment confirmation, when provisioned server details were emailed and when suspension happened. If you can show you were suspended without ever getting the provisioned server details, you deserve a refund.

Also, you have reading comprehension issue, as they never said you'd get a refund of 2.49, they explained (without using appropriate language) that the refund fee is more than the refund amount. You should have been arguing that the fee doesn't apply.

1. Please see all the screenshots. They promise a 30-day refund.
    2. This screenshot is my email inbox, and my account is restricted to log in by them.
    3. If you have any problem with this picture, but the scammer has no courage to come and continue to explain
    Thanked by 1kkrajk
  • EmptyEmpty Member

@music7698 said:
    Don't buy skb-enterprise.com

wow! It looks like I'm not the only one deceived

• angstromangstrom Moderator

@music7698 said:
    Don't buy skb-enterprise.com

You started a dubious thread last April:

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/156860/dont-buy-skb-enterprise-bad-experience

Right

@Empty said: If you have any problem with this picture, but the scammer has no courage to come and continue to explain

Based on your screenshots, I wouldn't call @skbenterprise a scammer, but I would agree that more clarification from them would be (would have been) useful

• @AlwaysSkint said:
    I do have a dick; thanks for asking but you're not getting it - reserved for females.

Wtf are you even talking about? And you want to talk about reading comprehension. Aren't you the one who corrects spelling errors and shit around here and should know the difference between being told you're a dick and having a dick?

Are the bailiffs gonna come a knockin' if I don't pay a $5 hosting fee? If not, then a full address is pointless and a partial address at least affords some anonymity, if/when a provider goes bust and sells on contact details.

You're entering into an agreement under false pretenses. Right off the bat you're dishonest. Keep trying to justify what you called out someone else for doing what is no different from you. Your example kind of shows what kind of customer you are and how you treat your financial responsibilities.

Constantly worrying about your basic information "being sold" is a sign of paranoia and/or narcissism. You're really not that important.

Clarification for the comprehension challenged: I said "I", as in a private residential address, as opposed to a public company address.

That doesn't matter.

TimboJones said: I generally don't always understand how to pronounce names

Irrelevant unless you intend to 'phone someone.

Bye,
    Xavier.
    :expressionless:

Wtf? Why would that matter when phoning someone only? They should use Chinese name on paper and English name verbally only? Not just confusing, that's fucking stupid. People live in the real world and interact with people in person every day. Many people go by names other than their birth certificates and perfectly normal so long as they consistently use it. It's actually suspect when names keep changing.

• @Empty said:

@TimboJones said:

@Empty said:

@skbenterprise said:
    Hey,

This VPS of this customer was terminated after we did a fraud check. It turned out that the customer used his VPS for illegal activities within a few hours after we provisioned it. The customer agreed with our Terms and Conditions which states that the VPS may be terminated immediately when it is used for activities deemed illegal by our terms and Dutch law.

The customer has a history with other providers: https://www.fraudrecord.com/api/?showreport=19bb9bf6e0ca50ae

After I purchased the service, my service was found to be fraudulent, and you immediately deleted my service. I have not used the server. You say here that I used the server for several hours, you liar. Have you forgotten that Ticket will be sent to the mailbox, you can't argue now. Please look at the screenshot:

Where's the timestamps? This argument comes down to whether you got provisioned the server and shut down some hours later (provider is right) for abuse, or if you never got the server provisioned in the first place, in which case it's slam dunk in your favour. Showing when you received payment confirmation, when provisioned server details were emailed and when suspension happened. If you can show you were suspended without ever getting the provisioned server details, you deserve a refund.

Also, you have reading comprehension issue, as they never said you'd get a refund of 2.49, they explained (without using appropriate language) that the refund fee is more than the refund amount. You should have been arguing that the fee doesn't apply.

2. This screenshot is my email inbox, and my account is restricted to log in by them.
    3. If you have any problem with this picture, but the scammer has no courage to come and continue to explain
    1. What don't you get? They allege you abused the server, so you voided the terms and not owed any refund. Since the $2.50 fee was going to offset the $2.49 "refund", they were telling you to go away "politely" since it didn't cost them anything to "refund" you instead of telling you a flat out no and having you keep talking instead of going away.

Bottom line, you needed to convince them you didn't abuse their server, which hasn't been proven. It is correct you've been found guilty before providing any opportunity to provide a defense.

1. The screenshot doesn't show timestamps. You need to show you didn't use the server and therefore no abuse occurred to be found at fault.

2. They are not scamming you, it's been pointed out several times, so you're losing sympathy. Also, when you say shit like "we'll make you famous" by threatening bad reviews, that's Kanye level asshole behavior. Lastly, it's 2.49.

tl;dr it all comes down to showing you did not in fact abuse the server because you never had it provisioned and therefore could never have done what they claim. If you can, you're proven correct and the provider looks really bad for false accusations. Stop ranting about the refund, that's not the issue to be settled first. It's whether abuse occurred.

Thanked by 1gazmull
  • donbdonb Member

I was wondering the same.

The timestamps on his emails would resolve the issue!

• EmptyEmpty Member
    edited April 2020

@TimboJones said:

@Empty said:

@TimboJones said:

@Empty said:

@skbenterprise said:
    Hey,

1. What don't you get? They allege you abused the server, so you voided the terms and not owed any refund. Since the $2.50 fee was going to offset the $2.49 "refund", they were telling you to go away "politely" since it didn't cost them anything to "refund" you instead of telling you a flat out no and having you keep talking instead of going away.

Bottom line, you needed to convince them you didn't abuse their server, which hasn't been proven. It is correct you've been found guilty before providing any opportunity to provide a defense.

1. The screenshot doesn't show timestamps. You need to show you didn't use the server and therefore no abuse occurred to be found at fault.

2. They are not scamming you, it's been pointed out several times, so you're losing sympathy. Also, when you say shit like "we'll make you famous" by threatening bad reviews, that's Kanye level asshole behavior. Lastly, it's 2.49.

tl;dr it all comes down to showing you did not in fact abuse the server because you never had it provisioned and therefore could never have done what they claim. If you can, you're proven correct and the provider looks really bad for false accusations. Stop ranting about the refund, that's not the issue to be settled first. It's whether abuse occurred.

so, this is the timeline

Thanked by 1TimboJones
  • @deank said:
    This won't be over just because OP gets her refund.

She will pull the same trick over at another host.

Another host can just Flag his account pending verification.

Accepting payment, and not giving the service is fraud anywhere in the world. Just because the client is -allegedly- a fraduster, doesn't justify the host scamming him.

If there is any cost charged by the payment processor, it's the Host responsibity. Why would the client must give a shit about the PP deal with the host. Paypal literally forbid their users to charge additional sums of money just because their client choose paypal.

This is one thing that @cociu done right. If he sees a troublesome client, he just refund him. no question, no shit asked.

This is of course assuming OP doesn't break any TOS on his server usage (assuming he had the chance to use the server).

If a convict comes to you for a job, you have the right to give or refuse him the job. But it's a fraud to give him the job, but refuse to pay him just because he is a convict.

Thanked by 1kkrajk
  • @Empty said:

@TimboJones said:

@Empty said:

@TimboJones said:

@Empty said:

@skbenterprise said:
    Hey,

so, this is the timeline

Thanks. 20 minutes is definitely too tight to generate and receive abuse reports. You're in the right.

The provider said in another thread you were refunded weeks ago now. Can you confirm you received the full amount?

• @angstrom said:

@Empty said:

@HostSlick said:
    Please elaborate, did you really want to use it for illegal purposes as I read on picture 1?

If so, you are the worse here OP!

1. I have n’t used it. How can I judge that I use it illegally?
    2. My service was deleted immediately after I paid.
    3. If you accept a refund within 30 days, I owe him 0.01 Euro in the end. This is a wonderful thing.

If you never used your VPS at all, you may have a reasonable complaint. I say "may" because it depends: if, for example, you're on a fraud list, then charging a refund fee isn't outrageous, because issuing a refund costs them money.

According to his description,
    If he on the fraud list
    If he places an order through his real information and the order is judged to be fraudulent after payment, he should receive a full refund.(because the merchant already knows that he exists in the fraud list in advance, but still allows him to pay, but refuses to provide services for him on the basis of fraud, and collects the refund "handling fee"

@BetaRacks said:

@angstrom said:

@Empty said:

@HostSlick said:
    Please elaborate, did you really want to use it for illegal purposes as I read on picture 1?

If so, you are the worse here OP!

1. I have n’t used it. How can I judge that I use it illegally?
    2. My service was deleted immediately after I paid.
    3. If you accept a refund within 30 days, I owe him 0.01 Euro in the end. This is a wonderful thing.

If you never used your VPS at all, you may have a reasonable complaint. I say "may" because it depends: if, for example, you're on a fraud list, then charging a refund fee isn't outrageous, because issuing a refund costs them money.

According to his description,
    If he on the fraud list
    If he places an order through his real information and the order is judged to be fraudulent after payment, he should receive a full refund.(because the merchant already knows that he exists in the fraud list in advance, but still allows him to pay, but refuses to provide services for him on the basis of fraud, and collects the refund "handling fee"

I originally posted my comment relatively early in the thread when various details were still not clear.

Although I'm not sure that all of the details are clear now, I'd probably be more inclined to side with the OP now than with the provider.