Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Scammer] skb-enterprise.com Surprising, scam of 2.49 euros
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[Scammer] skb-enterprise.com Surprising, scam of 2.49 euros

EmptyEmpty Member
edited March 2020 in Reviews

1. A month ago, I spent 2.49 euros to order a vps at skb-enterprise.com
2. But they immediately deleted the vps service and acknowledged that they would be refunded after one month.
3. According to his explanation, at present I still owe 0.01 Euro. Please pay attention to this scammer. Below I will update the screenshot of the conversation.
4. This is the most deceiving thing in my life.
5. The drama happened and the scammer lied and was exposed in public. Please check the updated screenshot.

Below is a screenshot of proof of payment:

The scammer said I used the server for several hours and found it was used illegally.
But the fact is, immediately after I purchased the service, the service was defined as fraud and the service was deleted. Here is evidence of his lying:

Thanked by 1Anna_Parker

Comments

• HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider

Please elaborate, did you really want to use it for illegal purposes as I read on picture 1?

If so, you are the worse here OP!

• angstromangstrom Moderator

Depending on the circumstances, charging a refund fee isn't so outrageous. The question is rather: why did they delete your VPS immediately?

@skbenterprise

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

Thanks for contributing more drama at this period.

Btw, can you share the full ticket?

Thanked by 2Shot2 uptime

@angstrom said:
    Depending on the circumstances, charging a refund fee isn't so outrageous. The question is rather: why did they delete your VPS immediately?

@skbenterprise

Maybe Illegal purposes?

• EmptyEmpty Member

@HostSlick said:
    Please elaborate, did you really want to use it for illegal purposes as I read on picture 1?

1. I have n’t used it. How can I judge that I use it illegally?
    2. My service was deleted immediately after I paid.
    3. If you accept a refund within 30 days, I owe him 0.01 Euro in the end. This is a wonderful thing.
    Thanked by 1kkrajk
  • EmptyEmpty Member

@FAT32 said:
    Thanks for contributing more drama at this period.

Btw, can you share the full ticket?

Yes, I am waiting for his reply. I will announce all conversations

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited March 2020

Well, charging 2.50€ in fees, for a 2.49€ VPS, where the refund apparently has not been initiated by the costumer, sounds like a scam to me.

If he as entered valid credentials and had no intend to scam anyone.

@Empty said:

@HostSlick said:

3. If you accept a refund within 30 days, I owe him 0.01 Euro in the end. This is a wonderful thing.

If you never used your VPS at all, you may have a reasonable complaint. I say "may" because it depends: if, for example, you're on a fraud list, then charging a refund fee isn't outrageous, because issuing a refund costs them money.

• EmptyEmpty Member

@angstrom said:

@Empty said:

@HostSlick said:

If you never used your VPS at all, you may have a reasonable complaint. I say "may" because it depends: if, for example, you're on a fraud list, then charging a refund fee isn't outrageous, because issuing a refund costs them money.

Follow your logic. The two of you sing and agree, and I can doubt that you are their group, which is also logical.

You say "2.5 euro refund is not so outrageous" I am even more suspicious.

Without any violation of any regulations, I have no right to delete my service, and to fulfill the promise of 30 days refund. This is naked fraud, and I believe that people here will see the truth.

• TheLinuxBugTheLinuxBug Member
    edited March 2020

Yeah, not saying this is the case but my spidey sense tells me someone who acts like this is probably already on MaxMind and Fraudrecord fraud lists. He probably signed up and the hosts system let it through then they did a manual review and found the guy tends to do unsavory stuff with previously purchased services from other vendors so suspended it / never provisioned it. My guess is they likely would have auto-refunded but then the OP started right off the top being an ass and I am sure that slowed / killed any motivation they felt for doing so.

At the moment this seem more an advertisement for how well they do fraud checking / fraud review and how poor a customer the OP of this thread would be to have.

Title reads scam, though thread sounds more like host trying to protect them self from an known abuser / generally unfriendly / hard to work with customer.

--

Edit: after a re-read actually I am not convinced he didn't get the server but that he got the server, used it for abusive purposes, was suspended and then tried to beg for his $2.50 back under their 30 day refund policy and they basically said, why would we refund someone who actually used the service and was found to be abusing it? Then op threatened to open a forum thread if he didn't get a refund, they then told him their refund policy was to charge a $2.50 fee for any refund and because the service he purchased was their cheapest and cost less than $2.50, there was nothing to refund.

OP To be honest if you did get the service provisioned and then they suspended it for abuse, you are not owed anything at all IMO, refund policy or not as you would have likely broken their AUP.

my 2 cents.

Cheers!

• naingnaing Member

So is 'James King' your real name or is that a fraud?

Thanked by 1AlwaysSkint
  • EmptyEmpty Member

@TheLinuxBug said:
    Yeah, not saying this is the case but my spidey sense tells me someone who acts like this is probably already on MaxMind and Fraudrecord fraud lists. He probably signed up and the hosts system let it through then they did a manual review and found the guy tends to do unsavory stuff with previously purchased services from other vendors so suspended it / never provisioned it. My guess is they likely would have auto-refunded but then the OP started right off the top being an ass and I am sure that slowed / killed any motivation they felt for doing so.

At the moment this seem more an advertisement for how well they do fraud checking / fraud review and how poor a customer the OP of this thread would be to have.

Title reads scam, though thread sounds more like host trying to protect them self from an known abuser / generally unfriendly / hard to work with customer.

my 2 cents.

Cheers!

This is a naked fraud scam. I lost 2.49 Euros. This is a naked fact. I hope everyone can recognize the scammer's face.
    Promise a 30-day refund and tease the customer. This is the most amazing thing.

Thanked by 1kkrajk

@Empty said:

@angstrom said:

@Empty said:

@HostSlick said:

Follow your logic. The two of you sing and agree, and I can doubt that you are their group, which is also logical.

You say "2.5 euro refund is not so outrageous" I am even more suspicious.

Without any violation of any regulations, I have no right to delete my service, and to fulfill the promise of 30 days refund. This is naked fraud, and I believe that people here will see the truth.

I didn't say that you were right, but I also didn't say that you were wrong. Without all of the details, it's hard for a third person to judge the case.

In the meantime, perhaps you could share all of the tickets. Or perhaps @skbenterprise will have something to say.

@Empty said:

@HostSlick said:

Why would anyone accuse you wrongly to use it illegaly at all?

I smell shit somewhere.

@TheLinuxBug said:

Based on what we've seen so far, I'm inclined to agree with you

In addition, "scam of 2.49 euros" sounds kind of funny. I mean, a real scam operation would try to aim for a higher amount. @skbenterprise have been on LET for a few years and have a few discussions. They're not well-known, but they're also not known as a scam operation.

• @Empty said:
    This is a naked fraud scam. I lost 2.49 Euros. This is a naked fact.

You sir are the karen of the internet jeez

• deankdeank Member, Troll

I do not believe OP's claims.

P.S. What is up with recent surge of idiots? Is it because of schools being closed due to C-virus?

Thanked by 2pike uptime
  • EmptyEmpty Member

@angstrom said:
    In addition, "scam of 2.49 euros" sounds kind of funny. I mean, a real scam operation would try to aim for a higher amount. @skbenterprise have been on LET for a few years and have a few discussions. They're not well-known, but they're also not known as a scam operation.

I think the most ridiculous thing is that the scammer who scammed 2.49 euros finally made me owe 0.01 euros. No matter how you defend him, this is an indisputable fact. Don't consider his previous behavior to deny the fact that he was fraudulent.

Thanked by 1kkrajk
  • @deank said:
    I do not believe OP's claims.

P.S. What is up with recent surge of idiots? Is it because of schools being closed due to C-virus?

Corona is affecting people's brain proven here on LET

• EmptyEmpty Member

@HostSlick said:

@Empty said:

@HostSlick said:

I smell shit somewhere.

You are smelling the shit on yourself, your heart is dirty, ugly, and you are trying to justify your fraud. I hope everyone recognizes your ugly behavior and it really makes me sick.

Thanked by 1uptime
  • EmptyEmpty Member

@Neoon said:
    Well, charging 2.50€ in fees, for a 2.49€ VPS, where the refund apparently has not been initiated by the costumer, sounds like a scam to me.

If he as entered valid credentials and had no intend to scam anyone.

I have updated and I uploaded screenshots of proof of payment.

@Empty said: Don't consider his previous behavior to deny the fact that he was fraudulent.

One should always consider someone's previous behavior if data are available!

Your previous behavior is that you said that @gigavest was a fraudster, but as far as I can tell, that claim was unresolved.

(See https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/93332/my-personal-experience-with-gigavest and https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/1885757#Comment_1885757 )

• EmptyEmpty Member

@angstrom said:

@Empty said: Don't consider his previous behavior to deny the fact that he was fraudulent.

One should always consider someone's previous behavior if data are available!

Your previous behavior is that you said that @gigavest was a fraudster, but as far as I can tell, that claim was unresolved.

(See https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/93332/my-personal-experience-with-gigavest and https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/1885757#Comment_1885757 )

I have updated and I uploaded screenshots of proof of payment. The evidence is sufficient. I paid 2.49 Euros and I still owe him 0.01 Euros.
    Do n’t defend him. Your behavior is suspicious. Use your third identity to justify yourself. Everyone ’s eyes are clear.

• @Empty said:

@HostSlick said:

@Empty said:

@HostSlick said:

I smell shit somewhere.

You are smelling the shit on yourself, your heart is dirty, ugly, and you are trying to justify your fraud. I hope everyone recognizes your ugly behavior and it really makes me sick.

Boss,
    Why are you so angry and frustrated? You opened a thread, in a public forum. Some people will agree with your, some won't. That is how the world works.

Screaming and yelling at others and calling names doesn't help your case.

Provider was tagged and wait for them to response. Patience is a great virtue.

• skbenterpriseskbenterprise Member, Patron Provider

Hey,

This VPS of this customer was terminated after we did a fraud check. It turned out that the customer used his VPS for illegal activities within a few hours after we provisioned it. The customer agreed with our Terms and Conditions which states that the VPS may be terminated immediately when it is used for activities deemed illegal by our terms and Dutch law.

The customer has a history with other providers: https://www.fraudrecord.com/api/?showreport=19bb9bf6e0ca50ae

• EmptyEmpty Member

@seriesn said:

@Empty said:

@HostSlick said:

@Empty said:

@HostSlick said:

I smell shit somewhere.

Boss,
    Why are you so angry and frustrated? You opened a thread, in a public forum. Some people will agree with your, some won't. That is how the world works.

Screaming and yelling at others and calling names doesn't help your case.

Provider was tagged and wait for them to response. Patience is a great virtue.

2.49 euros don't matter to me, but the scammer is still accusing me of being a fraudster. This is where I can't stand. He also called me "shit"

• deankdeank Member, Troll

The spamming behavior matches at least.

It's PMS, ain't it.

Thanked by 2pike Shazan

@Empty said: 2.49 euros don't matter to me, but the scammer is still accusing me of being a fraudster.

Do you have an idea why you were on FraudRecord already four times?

• TheLinuxBugTheLinuxBug Member
    edited March 2020

skbenterprise said: Hey,

This VPS of this customer was terminated after we did a fraud check. It turned out that the customer used his VPS for illegal activities within a few hours after we provisioned it. The customer agreed with our Terms and Conditions which states that the VPS may be terminated immediately when it is used for activities deemed illegal by our terms and Dutch law.

The customer has a history with other providers: https://www.fraudrecord.com/api/?showreport=19bb9bf6e0ca50ae

and...... /Thread

@fat32 wanna go ahead and close up this dumpster fire?

Cheers!