Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com
Coronavirus deals?
New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

Coronavirus deals?

Can we get any love for people in countries who are hit hard by the Coronavirus? A lot of providers are offering Covid19 free stuff right now. I'm in the US in one of the states where all the restaurants and bars are closing, and there's a lot of questions about maintaining jobs and housing here...

«1

Comments

  • lorianlorian Member

    Isn't that some kind of naff?

  • mrclownmrclown Member
    edited March 16

    @buzzyLET where are you from?

    signature for rent - ^_^

  • NeoonNeoon Member

    Still waiting for free PornHub Premium here, lets see.

  • thedpthedp Member

    Lockdown/Stay-at-home deals.

  • fburgerfburger Member

    @Neoon said:
    Still waiting for free PornHub Premium here, lets see.

    Take a VPN with italian IP and you get 4 weeks for free :smile:
    without creditcard

  • PulsedMediaPulsedMedia Member, Provider

    we have some "The Rona Relief" offers online, but does not follow LET rules as different discount for recurring if you want to continue it afterwards. But it's a huge discount at that!

  • @fburger said:
    Take a VPN with italian IP and you get 4 weeks for free :smile:
    without creditcard

    Those Lucky Italians! -_-

    <My Blog> Great Provider: LunaNode, LetBox, Hetzner

  • cociucociu Member, Provider

    this is really shit man , i really hate people who is make "profit" in this days , even is the provider or is the client. I am provider , put you in my place right now the HDD price was increase 30% , is difficult with the emloyers to be sure in case one is virusated to have the second one prepared. ETC ETC ... so what kind of offer you espect behind of a infection ?

    Pray for your family , dont espect nothing free only if you are really necesitated , i dont think 1dollar vps with 10 core will help you in any way.

    Dont get me wrong is jut my 2 cents. I sell flour too and demand is drastically in this days due of panic so try to not panic and live the life.

  • PulsedMediaPulsedMedia Member, Provider

    We stopped hardware purchases until this is over.

    I think hosting services helps for those who are self quarantined to pass the time, that's the point of it :)

  • NeoonNeoon Member

    Last time something in Japan got flooded, it to while until HDD pricing dropped back to normal. When I remember it correctly it was 1 Year?

  • tetechtetech Member

    @buzzyLET said:
    Can we get any love for people in countries who are hit hard by the Coronavirus? A lot of providers are offering Covid19 free stuff right now. I'm in the US in one of the states where all the restaurants and bars are closing, and there's a lot of questions about maintaining jobs and housing here...

    Join the real world and be thankful that providers can continue their service rather than expecting them to hand you free stuff because bars are closed.

  • lorianlorian Member

    @fburger said:

    @Neoon said:
    Still waiting for free PornHub Premium here, lets see.

    Take a VPN with italian IP and you get 4 weeks for free :smile:
    without creditcard

    https://www.pornhub.com/insights/corona-virus

  • naingnaing Member

    @Neoon said:
    Last time something in Japan got flooded, it to while until HDD pricing dropped back to normal.

    Wasn't it Thailand, not Japan?

    Thanked by 1terrorgen
  • NeoonNeoon Member

    @naing said:

    @Neoon said:
    Last time something in Japan got flooded, it to while until HDD pricing dropped back to normal.

    Wasn't it Thailand, not Japan?

    Something Something Asia.

  • elliotcelliotc Member

    I am waiting for some funeral discount. My dead body still not on a good hand yet. Any dead body hosting suggestions? Shared is fine.

    Thanked by 1bugrakoc

    Coffee, please.

  • LTnigerLTniger Member

    Too soon...

    hostWP.net - Wordpress Hosting Platform.

  • uptimeuptime Member

    need fully ... ah fuck it nevermind

    the Amitz.party lives on!

  • I am seriouly thinking about starting a service to help companies. Like helping in Helpdesk monitoring etc etc

  • our 7$ deals are now 70$ nough said

  • SkuraSkura Member

    Wow

  • TimboJonesTimboJones Member
    edited March 17

    @Neoon said:

    @naing said:

    @Neoon said:
    Last time something in Japan got flooded, it to while until HDD pricing dropped back to normal.

    Wasn't it Thailand, not Japan?

    Something Something Asia.

  • HostSlickHostSlick Member, Provider
    edited March 17

    Will maybe do some very limited Dedi and vps deals. Also thinking to make a sale where we will donate a percentage of sales to help fight Corona. Not sure yet.

    We preparing for Corona

  • mrclownmrclown Member

    @HostSlick said:
    Will maybe do some very limited Dedi and vps deals. Also thinking to make a sale where we will donate a percentage of sales to help fight Corona. Not sure yet.

    We preparing for Corona

    If you are donating, that is good move.

    signature for rent - ^_^

  • FranciscoFrancisco Top Provider

    @user54321 said:
    our 7$ deals are now 70$ nough said

    All VPS come with a free roll of toilet paper.

    Francisco

    BuyVM - Free DirectAdmin, Softaculous, & Blesta! / Anycast Support! / Windows 2008, 2012, & 2016! / Unmetered Bandwidth!
    BuyShared - Shared & Reseller Hosting / cPanel + Softaculous + CloudLinux / Pure SSD! / Free Dedicated IP Address
  • nodesecnodesec Member

    @Francisco said:

    @user54321 said:
    our 7$ deals are now 70$ nough said

    All VPS come with a free roll of toilet paper.

    Francisco

    did not get one. Where should I add a shipping address, sir? :smiley:

  • SkuraSkura Member

    No one publishes any sales :/

  • uptimeuptime Member

    .OH MY GOD WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE

    FUUUUUUUUCK

    the Amitz.party lives on!

  • raindog308raindog308 Moderator

    cociu said: I sell flour too

    Man, Cociu Consolidated Industries is really expanding. First perfume, then VPSes, and now you have an agricultural products division...

    For LET support, please visit the support desk.

  • raindog308raindog308 Moderator

    Francisco said: All VPS come with a free roll of toilet paper.

    Unsustainable.

    For LET support, please visit the support desk.

  • @Skura said:
    No one publishes any sales :/

    Congrats on your sixth post

    Thanked by 1bugrakoc

    "Linux will run happily with only 4 MB of RAM, including all of the bells and whistles such as the X Window System, Emacs, and so on." (M. Welsh & L. Kaufman, Running Linux, 2e, 1996, p. 32)

  • Look, Cisco WebEx zoho meeting, Google education and aws chime

  • TimboJonesTimboJones Member
    edited March 18

    @raindog308 said:

    Francisco said: All VPS come with a free roll of toilet paper.

    Unsustainable.

    It's ok, it's 100% recycled.

    He didn't say it was the good toilet paper. He could just be getting rid of excess paper.

    Thanked by 1MikePT
  • Not a VPS deal, but working from home deal.

    Anyone who wants a Teamviewer experience for business use, I found first year deals for Remote PC from idrive $2.95 first year for two PC's and $6.95 first year for 50! After the year, $69.95/year for the 50 computers ($30/year for 2 PC's)! Google/CNET is your friend for sign up links. Unfortunately, the Enterprise lifetime promos from 2018 have expired (but what a score that've been).

    Got fed up with Remote Utilities and Remote PC seems to be cheapest Teamviewer knock off.

  • @Francisco said:

    @user54321 said:
    our 7$ deals are now 70$ nough said

    All VPS come with a free roll of toilet paper.

    Francisco

    Out of stock. Where else am I supposed to get my free three ply roll of TP?

  • @doghouch said:

    @Francisco said:

    @user54321 said:
    our 7$ deals are now 70$ nough said

    All VPS come with a free roll of toilet paper.

    Francisco

    Out of stock. Where else am I supposed to get my free three ply roll of TP?

    Who said anything about three ply tho? Best you'll get now is one ply.

  • defaultdefault Member

    You guys have three ply? You must be rich or something.

    Fastmako (aff) - great VPS for your needs.

  • @default said:
    You guys have three ply? You must be rich or something.

    Since my birthday is coming up in a week my family promised me a roll of four ply. Can you even imagine!

  • ps20090ps20090 Member

    @MadRabbit said:

    @default said:
    You guys have three ply? You must be rich or something.

    Since my birthday is coming up in a week my family promised me a roll of four ply. Can you even imagine!

    There is this show called Letterkenny and the main guy calls people "10 ply " if they are soft. Imagine 10 ply toilet paper though.

    Thanked by 1TimboJones
  • That would feel like wiping with an actual cloud I'd imagine.

  • @ps20090 said:

    @MadRabbit said:

    @default said:
    You guys have three ply? You must be rich or something.

    Since my birthday is coming up in a week my family promised me a roll of four ply. Can you even imagine!

    There is this show called Letterkenny and the main guy calls people "10 ply " if they are soft. Imagine 10 ply toilet paper though.

    one sheet would probably clog my toilet :I

  • defaultdefault Member

    Stick it to one ply please. This is a low end talk.

    Fastmako (aff) - great VPS for your needs.

  • uptimeuptime Member

    10-ply is nigh, will meet a sticky end :scream:

    the Amitz.party lives on!

  • M2DEVM2DEV Member

    The last of my very little posts. When i first found this, i thought it was a good place to find info and deals. Yet i already realized some members joke with things that should be taken seriously. This message is not for those people to change, as they will continue to be the same shity trolls they are, but for the other people just to move on to a better place. Bye.

  • defaultdefault Member
    edited March 18

    @cociu said:
    this is really shit man , i really hate people who is make "profit" in this days , even is the provider or is the client. I am provider , put you in my place right now the HDD price was increase 30% , is difficult with the emloyers to be sure in case one is virusated to have the second one prepared. ETC ETC ... so what kind of offer you espect behind of a infection ?

    Pray for your family , dont espect nothing free only if you are really necesitated , i dont think 1dollar vps with 10 core will help you in any way.

    Dont get me wrong is jut my 2 cents. I sell flour too and demand is drastically in this days due of panic so try to not panic and live the life.

    And... a couple of days later we get the following email message from @cociu

    Dear clients,

    We're sending this email to inform you about a new promotion we're running, from 18/03/2020 to 20/03/2020, any client that Top-ups (adds credit) up to 1000€ per client will get an additional 50%.

    Small example: Considering you upload 100€, you will get an additional 50€ free of charge, your total credit will be 150€.

    Do note that this credit is NOT refundable, so we strongly recommend you to Top-up what you think you will be able spend with us in the next months.

    Furthermore, ticket support may be delayed within the next weeks due to the COVID-19 virus, please do bear with us, and avoid opening multiple tickets. Our staff is still working in the issues as we speak, though limited. We're doing our best to ensure your services won't be impacted.

    To all our clients, please, #staysafe

    Regards,
    HostSolutions.ro

    So... @buzzyLET - there's a coronavirus offer. Remember to #staysafe :smile:

    Thanked by 3uptime pluush buzzyLET

    Fastmako (aff) - great VPS for your needs.

  • SpryServers_TabSpryServers_Tab Member, Provider

    We're offering free web conferencing. Originally aimed at people in 12 step groups that can't find any meetings during the pandemic, but it's open to anyone who wants to use it.

    Private, encrypted video chat and web conferencing - no sign up required.

    https://jitsi.spryservers.net

    Tab Fitts | Founder/CEO - Spry Servers
    SSD Shared Hosting || VPS || Dedicated Servers || Network Status || PHX1 LG || DAL1 LG ||1-844-799-HOST (4678)

  • AutizmoAutizmo Member

    @PulsedMedia said:
    We stopped hardware purchases until this is over.

    I think hosting services helps for those who are self quarantined to pass the time, that's the point of it :)

    I'm getting a lot of projects done that I've been putting off for a while.

  • @M2DEV said:
    The last of my very little posts. When i first found this, i thought it was a good place to find info and deals. Yet i already realized some members joke with things that should be taken seriously. This message is not for those people to change, as they will continue to be the same shity trolls they are, but for the other people just to move on to a better place. Bye.

    You get used to it. (Still hoping for an "ignore" option).

  • jhjh Member

    Use coupon COVID for 19% off

  • BBTNBBTN Member

    @TimboJones said:
    Not a VPS deal, but working from home deal.

    Anyone who wants a Teamviewer experience for business use, I found first year deals for Remote PC from idrive $2.95 first year for two PC's and $6.95 first year for 50! After the year, $69.95/year for the 50 computers ($30/year for 2 PC's)! Google/CNET is your friend for sign up links. Unfortunately, the Enterprise lifetime promos from 2018 have expired (but what a score that've been).

    Got fed up with Remote Utilities and Remote PC seems to be cheapest Teamviewer knock off.

    It might be me, but I can't find their $2.95 offer.

  • @BBTN said:

    @TimboJones said:
    Not a VPS deal, but working from home deal.

    Anyone who wants a Teamviewer experience for business use, I found first year deals for Remote PC from idrive $2.95 first year for two PC's and $6.95 first year for 50! After the year, $69.95/year for the 50 computers ($30/year for 2 PC's)! Google/CNET is your friend for sign up links. Unfortunately, the Enterprise lifetime promos from 2018 have expired (but what a score that've been).

    Got fed up with Remote Utilities and Remote PC seems to be cheapest Teamviewer knock off.

    It might be me, but I can't find their $2.95 offer.

    I just searched and it comes up in searches dated March 6. When I click through, it just goes to generic CNET deals page. So looks like deal over :neutral:

    Thanked by 1BBTN
Sign In or Register to comment.