Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

mayohost
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

mayohost

ItsAsylumItsAsylum Member
edited March 2020 in Providers

bought a shared space with them yesterday, i hope to move most of my test sites there seeing as the price is super right for my budget. about 2.50 a month. 100gm space and unmetered BW
you guys know of any other options like this, shared, or vps.

EDIT - I think my internet is just being lame today and not loading my mayohost links as i got it to load at a friends house.

Comments

• spunspun Member

Should have went with mustardhost, they had to ketchup to them.

Thanked by 1ItsAsylum
  • FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran
    edited March 2020

So it's rancid?

Francisco

• Well cant comment on mayo but it seems your are trying to increase your post/comments counts by the way @Waqass

• @webclouddev said:
    Well cant comment on mayo but it seems your are trying to increase your post/comments counts by the way @Waqass

I think my internet is just being super lame today.

Isn't that the point of forums? to be active?

• HostMayoHostMayo Member, Host Rep

@ItsAsylum Welcome on board. I hope you enjoy our services. I would also suggest you try out our cpanel based services located hostmayo.com. Try coupon "extreme" for 50% recurring discount on all shared plans except the starter one.