Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for unwanted Hetzner servers
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for unwanted Hetzner servers

Just checking if anybody has any Hetzner servers they are dropping. Happy to pay for any inconvenience for the transfer.

SX62
EX42-NVMe
EX62-NVMe
AX41-NVMe
AX51-NVMe

~Happy Friday the 13th

Comments

• beware of those that dump unpaid server on you. if its older than 1 month and has not been paid with this or last months usage (as in the billing day coming up shortly), he can evade the payment as the server gets transfered to you.

Thanked by 1RIYAD
  • RIYADRIYAD Member, Patron Provider

@stefeman said:
    beware of those that dump unpaid server on you. if its older than 1 month and has not been paid with this or last months usage (as in the billing day coming up shortly), he can evade the payment as the server gets transfered to you.

This happened to me once.

• @stefeman said:
    beware of those that dump unpaid server on you. if its older than 1 month and has not been paid with this or last months usage (as in the billing day coming up shortly), he can evade the payment as the server gets transferred to you.

Ya. same happened to me as well last time.

• I have an SB211, are you interested?

128gb ram, 15 x 6 TB, lsi megaraid without expander, ~177 euros/month. Its paid until march 3.

• angstromangstrom Moderator

@enricodias said:
    I have an SB211, are you interested?

128gb ram, 15 x 6 TB, lsi megaraid without expander, ~177 euros/month. Its paid until march 3.

Congrats on your first post

Hmm, March 3 was more than two weeks ago (not to mention that the SB211 isn't on the OP's list)

Thanked by 1TimboJones
  • @angstrom said:

@enricodias said:
    I have an SB211, are you interested?

Congrats on your first post

Hmm, March 3 was more than two weeks ago (not to mention that the SB211 isn't on the OP's list)

Paid until April 3*. My mistake.

They change the servers name when they go to auction. The SX line becomes SB.

Thanked by 1angstrom
  • Hetzner_OLHetzner_OL Member, Top Host

In normal circumstances, when customer A transfers a server to customer B, and customer A already has received invoices, customer A has to pay those invoices. And customer B only has to pay any future. Our invoices for all our dedicate root servers are automatically generated, and as far as I know, we require customer A to pay any old invoices.
    @stefeman @RIYAD @mrclown - Were there any special circumstances when you got a transfered server? (I'm just curious.) --Katie

Thanked by 2angstrom coreflux
  • Shameless bump, if you all dont mind :smile: