Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

AnyNode.net - any contact?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

AnyNode.net - any contact?

hicohico Member

Been with AnyNode since Hostigation.
Now it is down and no reply to tickets. Anyone have any news about AnyNode?

Comments

• hicohico Member

@anyNode Thanks for the pointer, they are not answering tickets for more than 24h. Perhaps he did not pay the DC. The payments page is still up on another IP.

I'm so busy, will have to find another provider, see if I have most recent backups,etc.

Would have been nice had he mentioned that he'd shutdown and given time to move.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

hico said: Would have been nice had he mentioned that he'd shutdown and given time to move.

He isn't shutdown, I would know since he's my customer.

I'll forward them this. I know they've been super busy with all of the China GFW issues as of late.

Francisco

• Get away from anynode,
    And no one cares about tickets

• angstromangstrom Moderator

@mankyle said:
    Get away from anynode,
    And no one cares about tickets

Congrats on your first post

Thanked by 1bdl
  • defaultdefault Veteran
    edited March 2020

My server at AnyNode is up. No issues here.

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep
    edited March 2020

@mankyle Thanks for being a ass! Please keep it up you will find your stay here pretty short.

• cazrzcazrz Member

All online here, 4 vps (MIA, SEA, LA). All not being used though since 7/2019.

Your case must be vps/server/node specific.

I am not also amazed with their response time though.
    So no production servers/vps with them.

• @hico said:

Take it easy man, it could take up to one week to respond.
    You couldn’t get a faster response with cheap service like this.

• angstrom said: Congrats on your first post

Congrats 🎉🎊🍾🎈 on your first comment in this post.

Thanked by 1t0m
  • I agree that they need to improve on support response.

But, my vps had a short downtime and became online(LV).

• @MohamadSY said:

@hico said:

Take it easy man, it could take up to one week to respond.
    You couldn’t get a faster response with cheap service like this.

GTFO. One week is not acceptable if charging any amount of money. I probably use at least 6 providers and none of them would take over 24 hours to respond to a down server.

If your provider doesn't have a network status page, you should think about moving else where.

If your provider takes longer than one business day, you should think about moving else where.

• @TimboJones said:
    If your provider doesn't have a network status page, you should think about moving else where.

If your provider takes longer than one business day, you should think about moving else where.

What if your provider has Corona?

Thanked by 1TimboJones
  • hicohico Member

Update: A gent from AnyNode replied last night Asia time, said there is no data loss but they have some work to do relating to a hypervisor. Afterwards he has not replied again and still not online. Thus, still waiting.
    Offline since MON.

I have accounts with Dediserve HK, Leaseweb SG, and Ramnode. This is the least responsive provider I've had since I entered the VPS world in 2012. I've had D.O. before and they were fast to reply, usually within one hour. Dediserve is responsive too. Never had a ticket with Ramnode except for billing. Leaseweb can take half a day or more.

Remarks about cheap server. This one is $10/month, thus, not the cheapest of the lowendtalk universe. DO and others have excellent offerings in this price range.

Hope these guys pull it together soon.

• AK_KWHAK_KWH Member, Patron Provider

Contact them on the discord server i think its the best way to reach them because matthew stay active there most the time whenever i had convo with him however due to crona many things are disturbed so dont worry anynode is not closing down wait for the response

• @hico said:
    Update: A gent from AnyNode replied last night Asia time, said there is no data loss but they have some work to do relating to a hypervisor. Afterwards he has not replied again and still not online. Thus, still waiting.
    Offline since MON.

I have accounts with Dediserve HK, Leaseweb SG, and Ramnode. This is the least responsive provider I've had since I entered the VPS world in 2012. I've had D.O. before and they were fast to reply, usually within one hour. Dediserve is responsive too. Never had a ticket with Ramnode except for billing. Leaseweb can take half a day or more.

Remarks about cheap server. This one is $10/month, thus, not the cheapest of the lowendtalk universe. DO and others have excellent offerings in this price range.

Hope these guys pull it together soon.

May be time for change ?

• @default said:

@TimboJones said:

Good call.

If your provider has Corona, you should think about moving else where.

Updated for 2020.

• @default said:

@TimboJones said:

Or what if they ARE Corona

• doghouchdoghouch Member
    edited March 2020

@TimboJones said:
    GTFO. One week is not acceptable if charging any amount of money. I probably use at least 6 providers and none of them would take over 24 hours to respond to a down server.

+1. While I’ve never had to open a support ticket, I’m starting to doubt their reliability considering their Solus link leads to a page with a broken SSL certificate (it’s been fried for over six months now) and their last announcement was over a year ago.

(note: their actual Solus installation is fine but isn’t listed anywhere on the site...)

I’ll drop my only VPS with them once I find the time to migrate.

• anyNodeanyNode Member, Host Rep

@doghouch said:

@TimboJones said:

+1. While I’ve never had to open a support ticket, I’m starting to doubt their reliability considering their Solus link leads to a page with a broken SSL certificate (it’s been fried for over six months now) and their last announcement was over a year ago.

(note: their actual Solus installation is fine but isn’t listed anywhere on the site...)

All nodes are back was limited to 2 in LV with different issues. Solus SSL is good, I will update the links ;)

• ViridWebViridWeb Member, Host Rep
    edited March 2020

@anyNode said:

@doghouch said:

@TimboJones said:

All nodes are back was limited to 2 in LV with different issues. Solus SSL is good, I will update the links ;)

Okay but why this dude facing the issue and why the support did not reply? You should have reply to the support tickets avoid such situation at least..

• defaultdefault Veteran
    edited March 2020

@default said:

My server is down for a few days now, and no reply to ticket (more than 24 hours). It seems they have some issues after all.

To all customers of @anyNode with active services: backup your data fast, just to be sure. Stay safe.

Thanked by 1TimboJones

@default said:

@default said:

My server is down for a few days now, and no reply to ticket (more than 24 hours). It seems they have some issues after all.

To all customers of @anyNode with active services: backup your data fast, just to be sure. Stay safe.

Hey Default,

I do apologise it seems I had missed a ticket or two when updating them. I'm going to take the guess you are on VZ6.MIA which we've been trying to get a hold of someone to take a look at on the ground however it's been a bit hard with global events.

We've reached out again and I've made sure I've updated your ticket and I'll provide more information as/when we get it.

• It seems their response in ticket is a bit low than usual

• I have an account down since yesterday. No response to ticket, message here or DM on Twitter. Hopefully everyone is OK, not suffering from coronavirus.

Hello,

Sorry for the delays we have replied to all tickets now. We're working on it we've been busy with current affairs over the weekend

• SreeSree Member
    edited October 2020

@anyNode still in business?. My friend bought a server from anynode on Sept 30th, a week passed and the server not provisioned and no reply to support tickets or refund requests. Anyone got contact with them.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@Sree said:
    @anyNode still in business?. My friend bought a server from anynode on Sept 30th, a week passed and the server not provisioned and no reply to support tickets or refund requests. Anyone got contact with them.

Yep, I talk to them all the time.

They've been working on rolling out a new control panel to replace SolusVM so they're completely engulfed in that.

I'll ping 'em just incase they don't see the alert.

Francisco

• @Francisco said:

@Sree said:

Yep, I talk to them all the time.

They've been working on rolling out a new control panel to replace SolusVM so they're completely engulfed in that.

I'll ping 'em just incase they don't see the alert.

Francisco

thanks.

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

@Sree said: @anyNode still in business?. My friend bought a server from anynode on Sept 30th, a week passed and the server not provisioned and no reply to support tickets or refund requests. Anyone got contact with them.

You are not the only one reporting issues right now, and this is not the first time that something similar happens... I'd consider shopping elsewhere if you need service from a responsive provider.