Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need a Powerful VPS for Webhosting!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need a Powerful VPS for Webhosting!

hanzenhanzen Member
edited March 2020 in Providers

Hello,
I need a powerful SSD VPS with 4Gig Ram at around 5 usd. I need it for Webhosting so Network speed must be Excellent. I was looking for Alpha VPS and Hetzner CX21. Any idea about these providers with latest benchmarks. I have heard that there are other providers which provide better specs than Hetzner at same price except Contabo because I have heard that its network is really slow. So any experienced suggestion please of some renown hosts at this price?

Comments

• angstromangstrom Moderator

Good luck with your budget

(Congrats on your first post)

Thanked by 1uptime
  • Currently have windows vps with them, works great.
    The only minus is - no control panel at all.
    This is linux:

https://highend-services.eu/rootserver.php

• hanzenhanzen Member
    edited March 2020

@Wythej said:
    Currently have windows vps with them, works great.
    This is linux:

Thanks for Your Reply.
    Do you have any Network Performance Tests or any Benchmarks if you want to share? The features are Good but I am concerned about its Shared Network Port of 1GBit.

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

@hanzen said:

@Wythej said:
    Currently have windows vps with them, works great.
    This is linux:

Thanks for Your Reply.
    Do you have any Network Performance Tests or any Benchmarks if you want to share? The features are Good but I am concerned about its Shared Network Port of 1GBit.

do you know any VPS provider who offer dedicated network port for each VPS account on the node?

Thanked by 2jokymic niceboy
  • mate ur buget is just 5$/m and ur expecting dedicated port + good benchmarks and network performance
    increase it a little it if not then best of luck with ur current budget few of the VPS providers i m mentioning maybe they can provide u services

@exception0x876
    @Francisco
    @seriesn
    @AK_KWH
    @MikeA
    @AnthonySmith
    @hyperexpert
    @intovps

• twaintwain Member

Yep for just a little bit more you can start getting best bang for your buck vm’s such as Netcup or PHP Friends exactly in the neck of the woods you need...

• seriesnseriesn Member
    edited March 2020

@jokymic said:
    mate ur buget is just 5$/m and ur expecting dedicated port + good benchmarks and network performance
    increase it a little it if not then best of luck with ur current budget few of the VPS providers i m mentioning maybe they can provide u services

@exception0x876
    @Francisco
    @seriesn
    @AK_KWH
    @MikeA
    @AnthonySmith
    @hyperexpert
    @intovps

Thanks for the mention boss :)

Sadly the budget is way too low :(

@hanzen Offeing steady network connectivity with that price point, without overselling is not only hard but impossible.

I would love to help with custom quote if you can increase your budget :)

• @hanzen said:
    Thanks for Your Reply.

I've their lowest available windows plan - 2x xeon vcpu, 1gb ram and it's running windows, I doubt I can make any good benchmark within windows?

• AK_KWHAK_KWH Member, Patron Provider

@jokymic sorry i dont had a provider tag here yet it’s against the rules to post offer without provider tag so maybe next year i will had a provider tag here so i can offer ❤️ However @seriesn doing best for his family he will surely do something if he will increase a budget a little bit

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • hanzenhanzen Member
    edited March 2020

@seriesn said:

@jokymic said:
    mate ur buget is just 5$/m and ur expecting dedicated port + good benchmarks and network performance

@exception0x876
    @Francisco
    @seriesn
    @AK_KWH
    @MikeA
    @AnthonySmith
    @hyperexpert
    @intovps

@hanzen Offeing steady network connectivity with that price point, without overselling is not only hard but impossible.

Yup! I understand and even though it is Hard for me but I can Increase my Budget to 6 or 7 USD (at Max), but I would also be looking for good Performance in Return. Hope that is Sufficient ! :smile:

• @hanzen said:

@seriesn said:

@jokymic said:

@exception0x876
    @Francisco
    @seriesn
    @AK_KWH
    @MikeA
    @AnthonySmith
    @hyperexpert
    @intovps

Yup! I understand and even though it is Hard for me but I can Increase my Budget to 6 or 7 USD (at Max), but I would also be looking for good Performance in Return. Hope that is Sufficient ! :smile:

What is your exact requirement?

Ram :
    Storage :
    CPU : (Fair share or dedicated, how many core)
    Monthly Bandwidth usage :

• hyperexperthyperexpert Member, Host Rep

@jokymic - thank you for the tag.
    @hanzen - Are web hosting plans an option or does it have to be a VPS? If so, I can defiantly do something for you with your price range on cPanel.

Just trying to understand your requirements: For $6 can you get a lower end VPS and use CDN? Or even, 2 lower end VPS's in 2 different geographical locations and load balance + CDN?

• @seriesn said:

@hanzen said:

@seriesn said:

@jokymic said:

@exception0x876
    @Francisco
    @seriesn
    @AK_KWH
    @MikeA
    @AnthonySmith
    @hyperexpert
    @intovps

Ram :
    Storage :

My Only Requirement is 4GB Ram(Dedicated) and Storage 40GB or more SSD and Fair Bandwidth. It would be Good if I get a Dedicated CPU of Single or Dual Core but Shared can be Okay(Unless it does not cause any problem). I want to host Some Wordpress sites.

• @hanzen said:

@seriesn said:

@hanzen said:

@seriesn said:

@jokymic said:

@exception0x876
    @Francisco
    @seriesn
    @AK_KWH
    @MikeA
    @AnthonySmith
    @hyperexpert
    @intovps

Ram :
    Storage :

My Only Requirement is 4GB Ram(Dedicated) and Storage 40GB or more SSD and Fair Bandwidth. It would be Good if I get a Dedicated CPU of Single or Dual Core but Shared can be Okay(Unless it does not cause any problem). I want to host Some Wordpress sites.

Thanks for the prompt response bud.

Sadly I can’t offer anything within that price point :(.

Maybe @exception0x876 can help.

Thanked by 1exception0x876
  • exception0x876exception0x876 Member, Host Rep, LIR

Please check our KVM SSD package - 1 core 6GB RAM 60GB SSD for $5.99/mo - wishosting.com

Thanked by 2AK_KWH LightBlade
  • That price is unrealistic, provider will not make any profit or even worse.

• nana123nana123 Member
    edited March 2020

https://www.casbay.com/ stole my money and are spammers!

• angstromangstrom Moderator

@nana123 said:
    You can check our vps hosting package. We have
    Windows VPS - https://BLAH1
    and
    Linux VPS - https://BLAH2
    It is based on price range you give but it impossible to get $5 for 4GB.
    But with KVM VPS, we have one package that cost $4.99/month, come with 15GB Pure SSD (https://BLAH3).

Don't spam

(Congrats on your first post, but you would need to do much better than this)

• cazrzcazrz Member

@nana123 said:
    https://www.casbay.com/ stole my money and are spammers!

nyahahaha