Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why is nobody selling google drive accounts?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Why is nobody selling google drive accounts?

Is there a rule in googles policies who says you cannot sell their unlimited accounts? I have done good business doing this over a few years, but i dont see alot of people doing it.

If you wonder how to get unlimited accounts, you just need a g-suite account with a domain and all that stuff. Then you can set up as many disk accounts as you want, for a monthly fee.

Comments

• need fully managed up to $20 ok?

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

Google sells them

Thanked by 2MikeA gazmull
  • deankdeank Member, Troll

Woah, woah, isn't stating facts considered racism?

You shouldn't do that, Cider.

• EasedEased Member, Host Rep

Reselling user accounts within a GSuite account is against the AUP. Anyone caught doing this would risk losing their entire GSuite and all accounts associated with it.
    https://gsuite.google.com/terms/use_policy.html

Secondly if you do have a GSuite account, you would need at least 5 licensed users on the Business plan to actually get "unlimited" storage. Otherwise it's still limited. At that point you are paying $60/mo+.

• @deank said:
    Woah, woah, isn't stating facts considered racism?

You shouldn't do that, Cider.

That's racist shaming

• ServermanServerman Member
    edited March 2020

@Eased said:

Secondly if you do have a GSuite account, you would need at least 5 licensed users on the Business plan to actually get "unlimited" storage. Otherwise it's still limited. At that point you are paying $60/mo+.

That is what it says on their website, but not how it works. I have been storing over 100TB on my drive now for several years, only paying for one license. The 1TB limit for a single gsuite license is not enforced.

Infact i have 2 gsuite accounts. One for my personal things, and one i sell accounts from. Been working for years.

• jpengjpeng Barred

@Serverman how do you sell the unlimited account? can you sell one to me?

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

You'll find accounts on /r/datahoarders of people losing their GSuite accounts for exactly this reason.

• you can either Buy Gsuite from Google / or you would need to find a Google Partner who can offer said product to you , is the unlimited cloud storage you are after?

• @HyperHost said:
    you can either Buy Gsuite from Google / or you would need to find a Google Partner who can offer said product to you , is the unlimited cloud storage you are after?

User banned.....

Thanked by 1tjn
  • angstromangstrom Moderator

Well, @Serverman didn't last long here. Good riddance.