Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

OVH - Dedicated server with windows 2016 - slow ftp
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

OVH - Dedicated server with windows 2016 - slow ftp

Hello

I have OVH dedicated server with 1gbps up and down. And Installed windows server 2016 on it via their control panel. After one month, I have installed Filezilla server on it to download some video files and backups to my own computer. I am getting only 1.3MB/s per file of 2gb. I tried many things, and not working still at the same speed. I wrote to support about to check if internet connection is good, and they say it is.

All help and recommendation will be grateful for

Comments

• What is your connection at Home?

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

I've had speed issues as well like this over the past year or so, almost like a cap gets put in place to like 1-2 MB/s for certain traffic. Don't know what to suggest though, try a VPN to see if it's the same.

• @Serverman said:
    What is your connection at Home?

100/50MB/S

• @MikeA said:
    I've had speed issues as well like this over the past year or so, almost like a cap gets put in place to like 1-2 MB/s for certain traffic. Don't know what to suggest though, try a VPN to see if it's the same.

And, how did you resolve it?

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

@Oldky said:

@MikeA said:

And, how did you resolve it?

I didn't, it's unpredictable.