Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Buying Hosthatch 2018 Deals, Don't let it expire
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Buying Hosthatch 2018 Deals, Don't let it expire

As the title says This is a request thread for Storage deals (note: these are non-oversold KVM storage servers with SSD caching, please do not compare these with OpenVZ deals, thank you)

1 CPU core
0.7 GB RAM
750 GB storage
2 TB bandwidth
$35 per year

from here https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/153773/black-friday-2018-storage-and-nvme-deals-oslo-vienna-ny-ams-sto-lax/p1

If you're not using it anymore and letting it idle or just wanna let it expire please transfer it to me./

Comments

• I doubt any one will let this offer expire anyway I'll be intrested too if anyone wants to transfer

• I have a 2TB in Chicago that's expiring in about 2-3 months. If anyone wants it can take it for free.

Thanked by 2Ympker kkrajk
  • DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

How’s their support these days?

• @TheOnlyDK said:
    I have a 2TB in Chicago that's expiring in about 2-3 months. If anyone wants it can take it for free.

Good to see you are still around mate :)

Thanked by 1TheOnlyDK
  • @thedp said:
    How’s their support these days?

Nothing changed.

• @TheOnlyDK said:
    I have a 2TB in Chicago that's expiring in about 2-3 months. If anyone wants it can take it for free.

Whats the recurring price ?

• What do you mean support ? @thedp .

I am with them for 3 years and so glad with their services. 😉 Good provider.

Interms of Support, I would say it was Ok !

At the end of the day, you only will get what you paid for.

P.S : I am still their BF offer user.

Thanked by 1uptime
  • @Ympker said:

@TheOnlyDK said:

Still lurking :)

@Deepak_leb said:
    What do you mean support ? @thedp .

$84 a year. Server is really good performancer, just don't need that much storage anymore so got a smaller one instead. Chicago's network is superb, at least for my connection in Vancouver.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • HostHatch support is as athletic as ever!

• Hosthatch allow transfer?

• I have some Hosthatch VMs that I can transfer away if anyone is interested. These are not storage VMs, with 1GB RAM and 10GB disk. They are currently paid until Nov 2020.

• sonicsonic Veteran
    edited February 2020

@elliotc said:
    Hosthatch allow transfer?

Account ownership transfer will involve $2.5 service fee and also, the current/new user must have validated information in his customer profile."

• SgrocksSgrocks Member
    edited February 2020

@TheOnlyDK said:

Sounds good, can you please raise a pull request?

• @webclouddev said:
    I doubt anyone will let this offer expire anyway I'll be interested too if anyone wants to transfer

well true but nothing hurts a try maybe someone doesn't need it at all :)

• A moment I wanna leave my 750GB box until I find I do not have any other box to replace it.
    Sorry, I need to keep it even I only have 160GB data.

• @elliotc said:
    A moment I wanna leave my 750GB box until I find I do not have any other box to replace it.
    Sorry, I need to keep it even I only have 160GB data.

Np, Just don't forget to ping me in future if you want to let it go :wink: )

• @TheOnlyDK said:

can I have it?

• @TheOnlyDK said:

@Ympker said:

@TheOnlyDK said:

@Deepak_leb said:

$84 a year. Server is really good performancer, just don't need that much storage anymore so got a smaller one instead. Chicago's network is superb, at least for my connection in Vancouver.

Wth? You should be on west coast data centers.

Thanked by 1Deepak_leb
  • Received the server from @TheOnlyDK
    Thanks for that it's really good at that price, 3tb for 84$ a year is such a steal deal

Thanked by 1TheOnlyDK
  • @TimboJones said:

@TheOnlyDK said:

@Ympker said:

@TheOnlyDK said:

@Deepak_leb said:

It’s a lot more expensive for west coast, unless in LA, then it’s always congested with all the people from Asia. My ISP has direct connection to host hatch and I’ve been having some nice speeds, never bothered switching.

Thanked by 2TimboJones uptime
  • @TheOnlyDK said:

@TimboJones said:

@TheOnlyDK said:

@Ympker said:

@TheOnlyDK said:

@Deepak_leb said:

It’s a lot more expensive for west coast, unless in LA, then it’s always congested with all the people from Asia. My ISP has direct connection to host hatch and I’ve been having some nice speeds, never bothered switching.

Expensive is relative, but I would look at LetBox for storage in LA and ImpactVPS in Seattle for cheap yearlies. You can Google for ImpactVPS promos from years ago still working. With ovz6 upgrading to OVZ7 in the nearish future, those VDR Yearly's are cheap.

But if you're maxing out your home connection from Chicago at a good price, not worth changing, I guess.

• @TimboJones said:

@TheOnlyDK said:

@TimboJones said:

@TheOnlyDK said:

@Ympker said:

@TheOnlyDK said:

@Deepak_leb said:

Expensive is relative, but I would look at LetBox for storage in LA and ImpactVPS in Seattle for cheap yearlies. You can Google for ImpactVPS promos from years ago still working. With ovz6 upgrading to OVZ7 in the nearish future, those VDR Yearly's are cheap.

But if you're maxing out your home connection from Chicago at a good price, not worth changing, I guess.

I do have impactvps, storage, vdr, and kvm. All solid servers. I did try letbox before, had some unhappy moments with one of their staff due to language barrier I guess. The owner (rep on here) offered me some credits to try again, but I’m a bit scared :) Maybe if I need more storage I’ll consider them, but so far my hosthatch storage is more than enough for me and I didn’t really find a need for more storage. It’s why I’m letting go the launch offer of the 3tb server from hosthatch.

Thanked by 1TimboJones
  • @TheOnlyDK said:

@Ympker said:

@TheOnlyDK said:

@Deepak_leb said:

I am interested to buy it. Is it still available?

• Good Lord! Awesome Deals Back then if any one has of the following server https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/153773/black-friday-2018-storage-and-nvme-deals-oslo-vienna-ny-ams-sto-lax/p1

HMU, i can give my terrahost bf server for it

• @TheOnlyDK said:

@TimboJones said:

@TheOnlyDK said:

@TimboJones said:

@TheOnlyDK said:

@Ympker said:

@TheOnlyDK said:

@Deepak_leb said:

I do have impactvps, storage, vdr, and kvm. All solid servers. I did try letbox before, had some unhappy moments with one of their staff due to language barrier I guess. The owner (rep on here) offered me some credits to try again, but I’m a bit scared :) Maybe if I need more storage I’ll consider them, but so far my hosthatch storage is more than enough for me and I didn’t really find a need for more storage. It’s why I’m letting go the launch offer of the 3tb server from hosthatch.

@TheOnlyDK do you still have a 3TB 84$/year hosthatch server?

• @whmsys @yolo_me Sorry, it's gone :(