Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Who offer gold coast vps in AU?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Who offer gold coast vps in AU?

I need buy one. i can not find in google.com

Comments

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

Sorry though it’s clearly stated in the title but does it absolutely need to be Gold Coast? If it can be anywhere else in AU, then perhaps you can check out FlowVPS, serving out of Melbourne.

• @thedp said:
    Sorry though it’s clearly stated in the title but does it absolutely need to be Gold Coast? If it can be anywhere else in AU, then perhaps you can check out FlowVPS, serving out of Melbourne.

Datacenter must to be Gold Coast. Thanks.

• I don't think there are any affordable DC in the Gold Coast but why not Brisbane? Check out binarylane.com.au starting at $4/month

• @qibinghua said:
    Datacenter must to be Gold Coast. Thanks.

Not at the prices you want to pay.

• OliverOliver Member, Host Rep

Better off in Brisbane. We have a presence there for VPS - it's under 100km from the Gold Coast... :-)

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • @Oliver said:
    Better off in Brisbane. We have a presence there for VPS - it's under 100km from the Gold Coast... :-)

RansomIT are also very prem.

If you really need GC, it's gonna cost a pretty penny. Definitely not low end lol.. I never thought I'd say it, but Brisbane is relatively inexpensive (considering). I live on the bottom of the Sunshine Coast and Brisbane is not even 10ms away.

What's your planned use case?

• @Oliver said:

test ip?

• let me see, thanks

• OliverOliver Member, Host Rep

@qibinghua said:

@Oliver said:

test ip?

http://brisbane-lg.ransomit.com.au/