Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

Latest LowEndBox Offers

Providers using proxmox
    New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

Providers using proxmox

4d4m4d4m Member

Any providers on here that use proxmox for VPS and allow access to the proxmox interface?

Comments

• I think most of the provider use Solusvm or Virtualizor . Proxmox is been used for personal use mostly

Reach me at manishpant.com . Discord Id: Manish#6403

• cociucociu Member, Provider

we use proxmox , depend of the service you want we can provide.

• NeoonNeoon Member

PragerIT does that.

• @key900 LetBox uses it, as do I for my own servers.

Thanked by 2key900 dahartigan

Virmach BF2019 deals available - see profile

Long live LowEndInfo.com

• @AlwaysSkint said:
      @key900 LetBox uses it, as do I for my own servers.

Me too. In fact I install it on most of the KVMs I have, just for the pure ease of backup/migrate my containers. Letbox and cociu are the only 2 I'm aware of, they are both very nicely setup 'moxen :-)

Purveyor of high quality potassium | "Get a FREE high-spec VPS from Evolution Host"

• launchvpslaunchvps Member, Provider

We offer VPS based on Proxmox. We can provide access to the Proxmox UI after purchase if requested via a ticket.

Let me know if you have any questions. :smile:

LaunchVPS, LLC - Performance Optimized VPS, Web Hosting, and Reseller Plans
      ZFS-Backed SSDs | KVM | LXC | cPanel | AS397384 | 99.9% Uptime | Any OS | PHL DC USA | 45-Day Money Back Guarantee

• OVH has a Proxmox template, easiest to use I have seen.

I HIGHLY recommend StockServers.com tho, you can simply place a request and their Support Engineers will install it for you.

www.MechKing.com - Technology Blog. Under construction.

• ViridWebViridWeb Member, Provider

@MechKing said:
      OVH has a Proxmox template, easiest to use I have seen.

I HIGHLY recommend StockServers.com tho, you can simply place a request and their Support Engineers will install it for you.

From where you find OP needs a sale server?
      OP just asking for information if any provider uses ProxMox to provide their VPS services to their customers and if they allow customer to access their ProxMox UI

Thanked by 2webcraft isodme

ViridWeb.com - cPanel Web Hosting | Litespeed + SSH Access + Free Backups + Free Transfers.
      CIN: U72900WB2018OPC226882 | GST: 19AAGCV4976R1Z4

• As I remember @GameTownProjects was using proxmox. Maybe they're still doing so.

• ralphralph Member, Provider

We use Proxmox and can provide its UI access on a separate request.

https://exohop.net - privacy-oriented VPS in Switzerland. Accepting crypto.