Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com
Looking for dedicated servers
New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

Looking for dedicated servers

Looking for dedicated servers on West Coast of US with ddos mitigation looking for something close to (Don't mind older e.g. v3 or v2 xeons)

Intel Xeon E3-1240v5
32GB DDR4
2x 500GB SSD
1Gbps
30TB
10 IPs
Must allow VPN Hosting

-Zigi

Thanked by 1Janevski

Comments

  • ClouviderClouvider Member, Provider

    Specifying budget is likely to land more offers :-)

    Thanked by 1Zigi

    Clouvider Limited - Leading Hosting & Connectivity Partner || Dedicated Server Sale from £39/m - Our Latest LET Offer

    Cloud Web Hosting | SSD & SAS HA OnApp VPS | US, UK, NL & DE Dedicated Servers | Network Services | Colocation | Managed Services

  • ZigiZigi Member

    @Clouvider said:
    Specifying budget is likely to land more offers :-)

    Good point looking for around the $100-150 mark

  • marvelmarvel Member without signature
    edited February 4

    ovh.us?

  • ZigiZigi Member

    @marvel said:
    ovh.us?

    Looking for something other than OVH HIL

  • hostwebishostwebis Member, Provider

    Did you find a dedicated server that suits your needs?
    It seems like a tight budget but you may be able to find it.

  • @marvel said:
    ovh.us?

    OVH Oregon DC has route issue...

  • marvelmarvel Member without signature

    @Zigi said:

    @marvel said:
    ovh.us?

    Looking for something other than OVH HIL

    Psychz might be an option then. With that budget your options will be very limited.

  • @Zigi said:
    Looking for dedicated servers on West Coast of US with ddos mitigation looking for something close to (Don't mind older e.g. v3 or v2 xeons)

    Intel Xeon E3-1240v5
    32GB DDR4
    2x 500GB SSD
    1Gbps
    30TB
    10 IPs
    Must allow VPN Hosting

    -Zigi

    Check out the coupons going around for Wired Blade. If you find a valid one for E5649 ask them to see if they can provide you a free upgrade on the processor. I was able to get a free upgrade to Dual X5660 with 32 GB for $44.99/month. They a fast network with Single Hop. BTW, if you opt for one of the E5 servers, you will get a 10 GB port even if you go with the default 1 GB port. I think the network card is 10 GB and it routes all the way out at 10 GB without any restrictions. I am saying this since you mentioned VPN.

    Thanked by 1WiredBlade
  • @Zigi I am speechless. Your avatar makes my heart expand at least 7 times it's size. Really good stuff!


    Thanked by 1Zigi

    You are dreaming. | And it's a nightmare. | THE SECRET THREAD | THE TRUTH | HAVES YOU SEEN THIS YURA?
    „Homo homini rattus.“ | It's not nightmare, it's reality, but it's still nightmare.

  • ZigiZigi Member
    edited February 5

    @Janevski said:
    @Zigi I am speechless. Your avatar makes my heart expand at least 7 times it's size. Really good stuff!

    Unfortunately not my cat can't remember where I found the picture.

    Thanked by 1Janevski
  • XiNiXXiNiX Member, Provider
    edited February 5

    @Zigi said:
    Looking for dedicated servers on West Coast of US with ddos mitigation looking for something close to (Don't mind older e.g. v3 or v2 xeons)

    Intel Xeon E3-1240v5
    32GB DDR4
    2x 500GB SSD
    1Gbps
    30TB
    10 IPs
    Must allow VPN Hosting

    -Zigi

    We can do this ::

    - Dual Intel Xeon E5620 ( 2.40GHz x 16 )
    -  8 CPU Cores / 16 CPU Threads
    -  32 GB RAM
    - 500 GB SSD Hard Drive
    - 5 IPv4 IP Addresses
    - /64 IPv6 IP Addresses
    -  Un-Metered Bandwidth ( 300 - 500 Mbps Guaranteed )
    - Uplink : 1 Gbps
    

    Order Link

    XiNiX™ InfoTech Pvt. Ltd. ( Since - 2005 ) : Virtual & Dedicated in United States / Europe & India
    Server Range in INDIA ( Mumbai / Delhi ) Unmetered Cloud & Dedicated Servers : [ www.istack.in ]

  • IonSwitch_StanIonSwitch_Stan Member, Host Rep

    XiNiX said: We can do this ::

    Do you actually sell $150/m E5620's? They are basically scrap metal at this point, maybe worth a 1u colo in fees.

  • ZigiZigi Member

    @XiNiX said:

    - Dual Intel Xeon E5620 ( 2.40GHz x 16 )
    -  8 CPU Cores / 16 CPU Threads
    -  32 GB RAM
    - 500 GB SSD Hard Drive
    - 5 IPv4 IP Addresses
    - /64 IPv6 IP Addresses
    -  Un-Metered Bandwidth ( 300 - 500 Mbps Guaranteed )
    - Uplink : 1 Gbps
    

    Order Link

    Sorry looking for something newer than westmere. That is quite an old CPU for the price.

  • @Zigi said:

    @Janevski said:
    @Zigi I am speechless. Your avatar makes my heart expand at least 7 times it's size. Really good stuff!

    Unfortunately not my cat can't remember where I found the picture.

    One cannot own a kitten.
    A kitty is autonomous system and equal.
    That's why i don't name mittens.
    One could only establish diplomatic relations with the many kind of aminals peoples beings.

    Sometimes, wars happen, like with the centipede and rat peoples.

    You are dreaming. | And it's a nightmare. | THE SECRET THREAD | THE TRUTH | HAVES YOU SEEN THIS YURA?
    „Homo homini rattus.“ | It's not nightmare, it's reality, but it's still nightmare.

  • qpsqps Member, Provider
    edited February 7

    @Zigi QuickPacket can do it in Los Angeles.

    Xeon E3-1230v3, 32GB RAM, 2x 500GB SSD, 50TB BW on 1Gbps port, /28 = $88/month

    Always on inbound DDoS filtering (through Voxility) adds $25 per month on top if you want it.

    We have no problems with VPN hosting and host several VPN providers. However, we do expect responses and action on abuse complaints.

    If you're interested, PM me. Thanks.

  • ZigiZigi Member

    @qps said:
    @Zigi QuickPacket can do it in Los Angeles.

    Xeon E3-1230v3, 32GB RAM, 2x 500GB SSD, 50TB BW on 1Gbps port, /28 = $88/month

    Always on inbound DDoS filtering (through Voxility) adds $25 per month on top if you want it.

    We have no problems with VPN hosting and host several VPN providers. However, we do expect responses and action on abuse complaints.

    If you're interested, PM me. Thanks.

    Hi thanks for the offer not looking for Voxility since it blocks gaming packets from networks like Playstation and Xbox during mitigation.

  • PhotonVPSPhotonVPS Member, Provider

    How much DDoS mitigation are you looking for?

    Psychz Networks - Dedicated Servers, Co-location | PhotonVPS - SSD Cloud | YardVPS - Storage VPS | Layer 7 DDoS Mitigation

    6 Continents - 14 Cities - LAX, DAL, CHI, ASH, LON, AMS, JNB, TPE, TKY, BOM, GRU, BCN, SIN, SYD, ICN, MOS

  • ZigiZigi Member

    @PhotonVPS said:
    How much DDoS mitigation are you looking for?

    Looking for around 100 Gbps ideally.

  • oneilonlineoneilonline Member, Provider

    @Zigi said:
    Looking for dedicated servers on West Coast of US with ddos mitigation looking for something close to (Don't mind older e.g. v3 or v2 xeons)

    Intel Xeon E3-1240v5
    32GB DDR4
    2x 500GB SSD
    1Gbps
    30TB
    10 IPs
    Must allow VPN Hosting

    -Zigi

    We can do this:
    E3-1230v6
    32 GB DDR4 2400
    2x 480 GB SSD
    1 Gbps
    20 TB
    1 IPs
    @ LA
    $150/mo
    Order Link

    E3-1230v5
    32 GB DDR4 2133
    480 GB SSD
    1 Gbps
    20 TB
    1 IPs
    @ LA
    $115/mo
    Order Link

    We have IP blocks available in 2, 4, 8, and 16, so we would have to do an 8+2 = 10 Usable IPs @ +$10.00/mo

    However, I scrolled down updated and saw your DDoS protection at 100Gbps, which would blow your budget out of the water. I did the leg work to find specs that fit, so might as well post them even though they don't include the 100Gbps DDoS.

  • PhotonVPSPhotonVPS Member, Provider
    edited February 7

    @Zigi said:

    @PhotonVPS said:
    How much DDoS mitigation are you looking for?

    Looking for around 100 Gbps ideally.

    We can do this for $149/month, email [email protected] when you're ready ;)

    Psychz Networks - Dedicated Servers, Co-location | PhotonVPS - SSD Cloud | YardVPS - Storage VPS | Layer 7 DDoS Mitigation

    6 Continents - 14 Cities - LAX, DAL, CHI, ASH, LON, AMS, JNB, TPE, TKY, BOM, GRU, BCN, SIN, SYD, ICN, MOS

  • ZigiZigi Member

    @PhotonVPS said:

    @Zigi said:

    @PhotonVPS said:
    How much DDoS mitigation are you looking for?

    Looking for around 100 Gbps ideally.

    We can do this for $149/month, email [email protected] when you're ready ;)

    Never had good luck with Psychz network. Attacks always seem to leak the full port speed of the server essentially useless.

Sign In or Register to comment.