Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What do you want to see on LEB? - Page 11
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

What do you want to see on LEB?

Comments

• MasonR said: Hetzner as scammers and getting them banned was false

It's not though. You said the account was locked, but actually Ant deleted it. Read the whole thread you linked, it's exactly how I said it.

• uptimeuptime Member
    edited February 2020

@jbiloh said:
    Low end talk is the reigning super power 8-chan scam slam when it comes to talk about the industry

Thanked by 1terrorgen
  • MasonRMasonR Community Contributor

@PHDan said:

MasonR said: Hetzner as scammers and getting them banned was false

It's not though. You said the account was locked, but actually Ant deleted it. Read the whole thread you linked, it's exactly how I said it.

I think I see where the confusion lies. Undefined as they are, the Low End Detectives doesn't (/shouldn't) refer to the community at large. There are a select few individuals that know how to connect the dots and provide their input once a logical conclusion can be established, while providing all evidence for others to check it over and come to a conclusion themselves. @teamacc and @somewhatwindy are masters at such a art.

The specific thread that I linked contained no such Low End Detective work and was instead a forum admin trying to protect his members and site. Seems we both may have been talking past each other. And yes, forgive me, I did use the term locked instead of deleted.

Thanked by 2uptime PHDan
  • teamaccteamacc Member
    edited February 2020

Im breaking this discussion to bring you a 4-panel story.

Panel 1 is titled: The LEB rules

Panel 2 is titled: The LEB offer

Panel 3 is titled: The LEB betrayal:

Panel 4 is titled: The LEB betrayal Reloaded:

Let me ask you this question then: What good are rules on LEB if the offers posted on LEB are not properly santized to comply to these rules?

A simple WHOIS lookup before posting an offer shouldn't break the bank right @jbiloh ?

Edit: The whois is actually public on their main site, yet on their billing area they're using a different domain, with private WHOIS.

Anyway, a 1 usd/month plan from a 3 month old provider (with an ipv4 included) seems like a good way to NOT get service in a few months.

I am not saying this will happen, but the offer seems quite unreasonably cheap, especially when factoring in the cost of the ipv4.

Furthermore, their client area is currently "under maintenance" so they can "focus on replying to tickets from clients". Too bad the clients themselves cannot log into the client area to submit such tickets. Derp.

Thanked by 3MasonR uptime default
  • MasonR said: I think I see where the confusion lies. Undefined as they are, the Low End Detectives doesn't (/shouldn't) refer to the community at large

Okay, yes, that's fair. There are a lot of individuals that identify as the detective arm of the low end world. When Ant offered cash bounties to people dragging up data to dox people is when more folks jumped on the bandwagon.

And bandwagon is the key term there as well. Teamacc may be good most of the time, but when one person comes up with a potential issue then the rest of the club jumps in and starts the lynchmob before anything of substance is known or confirmed.

That proclivity to skip the trial and jump to sentencing probably has a lot to do with the history of a high level of scam activity here.

Thanked by 1MasonR
  • Has anybody mentioned Hetzner?

• deankdeank Member, Troll

Can't have trials in low end world.

Too expensive, too time-consuming, and too rigged to even consider.

• MasonRMasonR Community Contributor
    edited February 2020

@PHDan said:

MasonR said: I think I see where the confusion lies. Undefined as they are, the Low End Detectives doesn't (/shouldn't) refer to the community at large

Okay, yes, that's fair. There are a lot of individuals that identify as the detective arm of the low end world. When Ant offered cash bounties to people dragging up data to dox people is when more folks jumped on the bandwagon.

And bandwagon is the key term there as well. Teamacc may be good most of the time, but when one person comes up with a potential issue then the rest of the club jumps in and starts the lynchmob before anything of substance is known or confirmed.

That proclivity to skip the trial and jump to sentencing probably has a lot to do with the history of a high level of scam activity here.

Yep, agreed! There seems to be an insatiable thirst for drama, so when there is none, some is manufactured or blown out of proportion. I wasn't here in the early days, but I have a feeling the early onset of this mentality was brought on by CC's acquiring of LET when it was denied that it passed hands and all that shit exploded. LET pretty much has had a consistent source of drama since then, whether it be shit hosts, shoeminers, or CC themselves.

The frequent scamming (the Josh Prouts, AlphaWoots, CC's LEB host blowouts, etc.) have created a survival instinct in many. But this is what happens when customers are treated like prey time and again (cue Roger Daltrey yelling "we won't get fooled againnnnn!" in my ear).

Thanked by 1PHDan
  • jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

@PHDan said:
    ... When Ant offered cash bounties to people dragging up data to dox people ...

Pardon me? Is that a bad joke or did that actually happen?

• teamaccteamacc Member
    edited February 2020

Welp, with regards to the other host (Prequent hosting instead of Frequent hosting):

https://lowendbox.com/blog/prequent-hosting-reseller-and-master-reseller-plans-starting-at-10-a-month/

https://www.lowendtalk.com/profile/Khalequzzaman17

Not sure what he got banned for.

Edit2: Thanks to a little birdy who told me where to look.

Thanked by 1uptime
  • teamaccteamacc Member
    edited February 2020

Sigh.

@jbiloh tell Female Frank to read the damn rules AGAIN.

(S)he noted that it is the same fucking company (no blame towards @marvel for this one), but posted it within 30 days anyway.

CMON.

Edit2: omg. Ofc there's another host from the same company posted AGAIN within 30 days of one of the above.

Thanked by 2uptime james50a

Teamacc, what are you expecting, really?

He has proven again and again AND again that he is all talk no action.

Thanked by 1uptime
  • LeeLee Veteran

MasonR said: but I have a feeling the early onset of this mentality was brought on by CC's acquiring of LET when it was denied that it passed hands and all that shit exploded. LET pretty much has had a consistent source of drama since then, whether it be shit hosts, shoeminers, or CC themselves.

Yup, pretty much. I mean don't get me wrong, there were plenty of scams and dramas prior to that event, some of the most respected hosts here have a history of questionable beginnings.

But in the end, when it was finally proven, after having been long suspected that CC owned the show, the rot started and so did the distrust.

I mean the lies from Biloh and his reach around Chris could fill a book.

Thanked by 1MasonR
  • uptimeuptime Member
    edited February 2020

@PHDan said:
    ... When Ant offered cash bounties to people dragging up data to dox people ...

@jsg said:
    Pardon me? Is that a bad joke or did that actually happen?

mwahahahah ...

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/161957/psa-a-bunch-of-leb-hosts-deadpooling-arkahosting-supremevps-umaxhosting-hosting73-hostbrz-ku/p8

Pearl-clutching intensifies!

@uptime said:
    yeah ... so I just heard a scurrilous rumour ... that the nefarious henchman of the lowend spirit talk cabal has hereby announced a $100 prize for conclusive proof linked to an identifiable person "responsible" for this alleged scammery

@uptime said:
    OG Amitz has joined the chat

• uptime said: has hereby announced a $100 prize for conclusive

This was a good one too, got the human trafficking and child molestation insults in one go:

Thanked by 1uptime
  • poissonpoisson Member
    edited February 2020

People volunteering their time for the community to keep it safe beat armchair critiques with zero skin in the game by miles.

• I highly recommend any sane person to stay away from LES board. I got retired and banned just because I had a moment of PMS and asked some questions that bothered the admin. I know I have PMS and may have created the first drama of that forum, but an admin with PMS is way worse; it's one of those things that get members: retired, banned, locked and even deleted (as seen in this thread). Really: stay out of there!

Speaking of PMS...

Thanked by 1uptime
  • poisson said: People volunteering their time for the community to keep it safe beat armchair critiques with zero skin in the game by miles.

No, really they don't.

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

@teamacc said:
    Sigh.

@jbiloh tell Female Frank to read the damn rules AGAIN.

(S)he noted that it is the same fucking company (no blame towards @marvel for this one), but posted it within 30 days anyway.

CMON.

Edit2: omg. Ofc there's another host from the same company posted AGAIN within 30 days of one of the above.

I'll clean those issues up thanks for pointing them out. I've reviewed the rules with the writer and so more attention should be paid to them now.

I'm traveling the rest of this week and will be getting home on Saturday at which point I'm going to review all the draft offers and recently posted offers to fix issues like the ones above.

And by the way @AnthonySmith please remove the user that is impersonating me on your website. Thank you.

• @jbiloh said:

And by the way @AnthonySmith please remove the user that is impersonating me on your website. Thank you.

Oh boy, he gets to delete another account. You made him so happy.

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker
    edited February 2020

@PHDan said:
    This was a good one too, got the human trafficking and child molestation insults in one go:

Interesting questions:

• Has AnthonySmith informed LEA? Because that would be any citizens duty who knows about a very serious crime. And that it is. AS himself clearly states that his allegation is a fact.Without any proof whatsoever AFAIK.

• Does AnthonySmith want to rescue/help the allegedly trafficked humans with another $100 offer, probably supported by another $100 from Amitz? Or do they understand that human trafficking can only and should be stopped by LEA?

• Have @jbiloh and ColoCrossing pulled AnthonySmith in front of a court? Because that's what people and companies do when alleged of serious (and in fact heinous) crimes to clear themselves and to make sure that the one spreading grave but false accusations gets a lesson.

AnthonySmith isn't active here anymore but jbiloh is, so

@jbiloh, have you and or ColoCrossing ever been involved in human trafficking? And if not, why do you (seem to) tolerate a competitor throwing such allegations at you?

Thanked by 1default
  • angstromangstrom Moderator
    edited February 2020

Hmm, how does this latest turn in the discussion fall under "What do you want to see on LEB?"?

edited February 2020

More like "What do you want to see on LES?"

Almost everyone appears to be highly susceptible to PMS. I've never seen @Angerstorm succumb to PMS though, maybe cuz you are always semi-angry?

• @deank said:
    More like "What do you want to see on LES?"

Almost everyone appears to be highly susceptible to PMS. I've never seen @Angerstorm succumb to PMS though, maybe cuz you are always semi-angry?

Well, you got me, what can I say? :blush:

By the way, it took me a long time to parse your name as "dean + k". For a long time, I read it as "de + ank". Don't know why (I'm probably slow).

• @default said:
    I highly recommend any sane person to stay away from LES board. I got retired and banned just because I had a moment of PMS and asked some questions that bothered the admin. I know I have PMS and may have created the first drama of that forum, but an admin with PMS is way worse; it's one of those things that get members: retired, banned, locked and even deleted (as seen in this thread). Really: stay out of there!

Speaking of PMS...

Meh. I was nearly permanently banned at LET for swearing at a provider for giving a useless response to a user who asked a legitimate, detailed question with screenshot. Moderators with PMS are on every forum.

de-ank works fine for me. Whatever it means, if it helps you, so be it.
    A digital name is nothing more than a persona.

• deank said: A digital name is nothing more than a persona.

In my case it's a reflection of reality. ;)

Thanked by 1dahartigan

A persona can be anything you want, a reflection of PMS is possible.

Thanked by 1uptime
  • uptimeuptime Member
    edited February 2020

So ... It turns out that the LESbian @jbiloh seems more likely to actually be the real deal - and the (alleged) @jbiloh here on LET is an imposter, a usurper, and a fraudulent misrepresentation of an erstwhile human bean ... :open_mouth:

I hereby demand this bogus (alleged) @jbiloh entitiy remove itself from LET - "the undisputed leader in inane trolling" - henceforth and forevermore. Begone with ye! :scream: