I'm (quite desperatley) looking for shared colocation in Amsterdam with reseller DDoS protection. I need to be able to provide a DDoS control panel to my customers (port filters, attack notifications) similar to what OVH offers with their API. The more options I can give the customer the better.
I checked Serverius but they are overly expensive. 700€ / month for 250 mbps clean traffic.
Voxility would be an option but their protection is too basic (just on/off, L4/L7/SSL/noSSL) and imho their filtering is too agressive. Their colocation is too expensive as well as you can only rent a quarter rack and then the protection needs to be bought as an addon.
Quadranet, Sharktech and Psychz are no option for other reasons. KoDDoS might be na option, they're using NaWas. I have no experience with that although it looks pretty basic and they already charge $150/mo for it on a dedi.
I love NForce I'm already a customer but 20 gbps protection max is as good as having no protection at all these days.
So I'm open to suggestions. Budget-wise I'm starting small. First 1 or 2U shared colo, but if everything is ok I'll rent more space soon.
What I defenitley need as well:
- 24x7 Remote hands in case of hardware replacements (standard fee, pay per incident)
- Able to sent out hardware for installation within a reasonable timeframe.
- I need to announce my own IPv4 subnets.
- I need at least a /48 IPv6 (or announce my own).
- I prefer a 10 gbps uplink but if it's too expensive I'll consider 2x1 gbps LACP.
- Remote management port (can be 100 mbit).
- Traffic at least 25 TB for each placed server plus option to buy more.
I know it might be a longshot but I'm looking at a budget of around € 100 / month (excl VAT).
I'll consider Germany btw. if that's required to make this happen.
Please help me replace OVH