Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

Latest LowEndBox Offers

    Colocation Amsterdam
    New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

    Colocation Amsterdam

    marvelmarvel Member without signature

    Hello all,

    I'm (quite desperatley) looking for shared colocation in Amsterdam with reseller DDoS protection. I need to be able to provide a DDoS control panel to my customers (port filters, attack notifications) similar to what OVH offers with their API. The more options I can give the customer the better.

    I checked Serverius but they are overly expensive. 700€ / month for 250 mbps clean traffic.

    Voxility would be an option but their protection is too basic (just on/off, L4/L7/SSL/noSSL) and imho their filtering is too agressive. Their colocation is too expensive as well as you can only rent a quarter rack and then the protection needs to be bought as an addon.

    Quadranet, Sharktech and Psychz are no option for other reasons. KoDDoS might be na option, they're using NaWas. I have no experience with that although it looks pretty basic and they already charge $150/mo for it on a dedi.

    I love NForce I'm already a customer but 20 gbps protection max is as good as having no protection at all these days.

    So I'm open to suggestions. Budget-wise I'm starting small. First 1 or 2U shared colo, but if everything is ok I'll rent more space soon.

    What I defenitley need as well:

    • 24x7 Remote hands in case of hardware replacements (standard fee, pay per incident)
    • Able to sent out hardware for installation within a reasonable timeframe.
    • I need to announce my own IPv4 subnets.
    • I need at least a /48 IPv6 (or announce my own).
    • I prefer a 10 gbps uplink but if it's too expensive I'll consider 2x1 gbps LACP.
    • Remote management port (can be 100 mbit).
    • Traffic at least 25 TB for each placed server plus option to buy more.

    I know it might be a longshot but I'm looking at a budget of around € 100 / month (excl VAT).

    I'll consider Germany btw. if that's required to make this happen.

    Please help me replace OVH :D

    Thanked by 1stefeman

    Comments

    • marvelmarvel Member without signature

      @thedp said:
      What about NFOrce?

      Did you even read my post? ;)

    • RickBakkrRickBakkr Member, LIR
      edited January 31

      thedp said: What about NFOrce?

      marvel said: I love NForce I'm already a customer but 20 gbps protection max is as good as having no protection at all these days.

      --

      Within The Netherlands, Serverius is the go-to for Anti-DDoS solutions on the cheap. Maybe @Clouvider can help through their new FlowSpec filtering / Corero appliances - if they do colo? I believe @combahton_it does colo in Interwerk, Frankfurt am Main, Deutschland with their own Anti-DDoS appliances/solutions, but no personal experience with them.

    • ClouviderClouvider Member, Provider

      We can help but no panel / api available as such for protection for now.

      Clouvider Limited - Leading EU Provider || Dedicated Server Sale - True HA Cloud VPS - Help Australia with our Latest LET Offer

      Cloud Web Hosting | SSD & SAS HA VPS on OnApp | Dedicated Servers | Colocation | Managed Services

    • thedpthedp Member

      @marvel said:

      @thedp said:
      What about NFOrce?

      Did you even read my post? ;)

      Oops, soz, overlooked it.

      Then have you checked out HyperFilter?

      Up to 100 Gbps / 80 Mpps DDoS Protection level per IP.
      Complete TCP/L4 protection system. (Network/IP Layer)

    • marvelmarvel Member without signature

      @RickBakkr said:

      thedp said: What about NFOrce?

      marvel said: I love NForce I'm already a customer but 20 gbps protection max is as good as having no protection at all these days.

      --

      Within The Netherlands, Serverius is the go-to for Anti-DDoS solutions on the cheap. Maybe @Clouvider can help through their new FlowSpec filtering / Corero appliances - if they do colo? I believe @combahton_it does colo in Interwerk, Frankfurt am Main, Deutschland with their own Anti-DDoS appliances/solutions, but no personal experience with them.

      Yeah serverius looks the most promosing but their colo only comes with 10 gbit protection (Tin package). If you need bronze it's an instant € 700 / month.

      Also you only get 5 safe zones and 3 firewall rules which I don't understand. So I'm not sure if it has any resell value.

    • RickBakkrRickBakkr Member, LIR

      thedp said: Then have you checked out HyperFilter?

      Afaik they just resells NFOrce, which he seems wanting to avoid. https://bgp.he.net/AS60503#_peers

      Thanked by 1marvel
    • marvelmarvel Member without signature

      @Clouvider said:
      We can help but no panel / api available as such for protection for now.

      What is your filtering capacity? And you are a UK registered company right but you have a DC in The Netherlands?

      I ask this because I really want to avoid any Brexit implications that might occur over a year.

    • marvelmarvel Member without signature
      edited January 31

      @thedp said:

      @marvel said:

      @thedp said:
      What about NFOrce?

      Did you even read my post? ;)

      Oops, soz, overlooked it.

      Then have you checked out HyperFilter?

      Up to 100 Gbps / 80 Mpps DDoS Protection level per IP.
      Complete TCP/L4 protection system. (Network/IP Layer)

      Hyperfilter seems to be what I'm looking for, thanks for the suggestion!

      @RickBakkr said:

      thedp said: Then have you checked out HyperFilter?

      Afaik they just resells NFOrce, which he seems wanting to avoid. https://bgp.he.net/AS60503#_peers

      On WHT they say this:

      You are wrong in one point, HyperFilter is running their own network in top of NFOrce carriers, they aren't using NFOrce DDoS Mitigation services at all, and even their mitigation systems are completely different as well. Also don't forget they are doing business since 2011. NFOrce started doing this in the last month, so you can see the difference here.

      Btw I noticed Hyperfilter is just as expensive as well :neutral:

    • ClouviderClouvider Member, Provider

      @marvel said:

      @Clouvider said:
      We can help but no panel / api available as such for protection for now.

      What is your filtering capacity? And you are a UK registered company right but you have a DC in The Netherlands?

      I ask this because I really want to avoid any Brexit implications that might occur over a year.

      W shave datacentres in London, Amsterdam and Frankfurt at the moment, the headquarters are in the UK.

      We have significant mitigation capacity across all sites, not least because we run FlowSpec and can push the rules to our edge where we enjoy high capacity ports. Drop us a line on the chat or the ticket if you’d like to discuss further :-).

      Thanked by 1marvel

      Clouvider Limited - Leading EU Provider || Dedicated Server Sale - True HA Cloud VPS - Help Australia with our Latest LET Offer

      Cloud Web Hosting | SSD & SAS HA VPS on OnApp | Dedicated Servers | Colocation | Managed Services

    • @marvel said:

      @RickBakkr said:

      thedp said: What about NFOrce?

      marvel said: I love NForce I'm already a customer but 20 gbps protection max is as good as having no protection at all these days.

      --

      Within The Netherlands, Serverius is the go-to for Anti-DDoS solutions on the cheap. Maybe @Clouvider can help through their new FlowSpec filtering / Corero appliances - if they do colo? I believe @combahton_it does colo in Interwerk, Frankfurt am Main, Deutschland with their own Anti-DDoS appliances/solutions, but no personal experience with them.

      Yeah serverius looks the most promosing but their colo only comes with 10 gbit protection (Tin package). If you need bronze it's an instant € 700 / month.

      Also you only get 5 safe zones and 3 firewall rules which I don't understand. So I'm not sure if it has any resell value.

      Speak with Sem at Serverius, I guarantee you that you will be able to barter to get the DDoS Protection price dropped.

    • marvelmarvel Member without signature

      @Clouvider said:

      @marvel said:

      @Clouvider said:
      We can help but no panel / api available as such for protection for now.

      What is your filtering capacity? And you are a UK registered company right but you have a DC in The Netherlands?

      I ask this because I really want to avoid any Brexit implications that might occur over a year.

      W shave datacentres in London, Amsterdam and Frankfurt at the moment, the headquarters are in the UK.

      We have significant mitigation capacity across all sites, not least because we run FlowSpec and can push the rules to our edge where we enjoy high capacity ports. Drop us a line on the chat or the ticket if you’d like to discuss further :-).

      Ok I will thanks! I might even try a dedi first.

    • JordJord Moderator, Provider

      @Clouvider is prem and has a prem network too.

      Thanked by 2Clouvider pike

      BaseServ Ltd - UK Shared DirectAdmin Hosting | Litespeed + Cloudlinux + Free Backups + Free Transfers.
      BaseServ Certified to ISO/IEC 27001: 2013

    • ZigiZigi Member

      @Zare is in amsterdam. Not sure if they offer colocation though

    Sign In or Register to comment.