Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

OVH prepaid account credit...
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

OVH prepaid account credit...

So I asked OVH via a support ticket and no response in days.. Anyone know if it's possible to have a prepaid account credit from OVH transferred to SYS or Kimsufi?

Comments

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

Surely even if, not without them responding to a ticket ?

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

No response in days or weeks, is normal @ OVH

• RIYADRIYAD Member, Patron Provider

Try calling them , they tend to solve issues/questions faster once you call them (with a ticket opened) .

• deankdeank Member, Troll
    edited January 2020

It's still January. If it's OVH Canada, Canadians take a whole January off.
    And they stay in mild hangover during February.
    March is the month of starvation because of massive credit card bills.

Basically, those three months are wasted for Canadians.

• yes me too, it's been a week I open a ticket and still no reply, their support is horrible, my I think it's time to move to another hoster before it gets a nightmare for me, even I still have some prepaid balance in my account, but every time need to charge my subscription they always need to send validation document over and over

• @deank said:

That's baloney! (hic)

• OVH EU is worse than CA/World side. Expect 2x/3x delays more. Whatever they may refuse to reply at all for couple of weeks.

Like it or not. That's how OVH works. Don't like don't use. If you used, accept that fact.

• @network33 said:
    So I asked OVH via a support ticket and no response in days.. Anyone know if it's possible to have a prepaid account credit from OVH transferred to SYS or Kimsufi?

They offered to do that for me once, while upgrading from a SYS server to OVH about 2 years back. One can only hope their support channel has gotten more flexible and effective since.

• ManishPantManishPant Member, Host Rep

Try calling them because they really sucks in replying via ticket can take more then 2 weeks. Call there Canada Number

• JamesFJamesF Member, Host Rep

Give them a call. They are very good on the phone and helpful.

I wanted to cancel a server in 1 account and move the time to another server on another. The workaround was to move the server to the new account which took 10 seconds, then transfer the time.

• thank you all -- I'll give it a shot today.

• @deank said:

what about support for 3 months to there customer if any issue. they don't care for their customer?

• deankdeank Member, Troll

Why should they? Provide support or not, suckers still sign up.

• So OVH denied transferring to KS or SYS or OVH-US. seriously considering not using them again. Said the billing systems are different.

• Get it refunded by bank transfer, they will do this via support ticket

• @deank said:
    Why should they? Provide support or not, suckers still sign up.

So anyone using OVH is a sucker? Just because people can't make their mind up or dont know how to use a product THEY rented? Give me a break.