Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

OVH Rise Series
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

OVH Rise Series

I have a server from OVH Advance series which has 10gbit port speed which is pretty good . So was wondering if the rise series also have 10gbit Downlink . Lemme know if anyone's using them also a benchmark would help a lot

Comments

• No they are 500mbps up and down mate, saying that my advance server 1Gbps up and down as well.

• Higher end rise servers are also bursting 10Gbps even if it says 1Gbps.

• @jihan128 said:
    I have a server from OVH Advance series which has 10gbit port speed which is pretty good . So was wondering if the rise series also have 10gbit Downlink . Lemme know if anyone's using them also a benchmark would help a lot

which location/advance model are you using now? I do not see any RISE series which is exceeding beyond 1Gbps. Most of the time is just 500Mbps+/-.

• There is guaranteed and burstable bandwdith. Do not count on burst.

• I got bursts on Advance-2

• i have got one of those and it is what they say. just usually cant go over 3gb with one server i have achieved up to 5gb by forcibily abusing it but im sure it is 10gb when it is under the right kernel. just my centos is a piece of shit. besides redhat mistake thesedays, at least ovh never misled me with the product during 5 years.

• Can anyone confirm the RISE-1 will burst to 1GB incoming?

• @network33 said:
    Can anyone confirm the RISE-1 will burst to 1GB incoming?

1Gbps is confirmed burst for all OVH servers. 10Gbps is not.

• @stefeman said:

@network33 said:
    Can anyone confirm the RISE-1 will burst to 1GB incoming?

1Gbps is confirmed burst for all OVH servers. 10Gbps is not.

thank you.