Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cheap low specs dedicated server but with 1Gpbs guaranteed?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cheap low specs dedicated server but with 1Gpbs guaranteed?

Looking for cheap low specs dedicated server but with sure dedicated 1Gpbs link. Please mention looking glass link as well with the specs and price.

Thanks

Comments

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

Dedicated 1g uplink for what budget?

• stefemanstefeman Member
    edited January 2020

Even though I hate to say it, if you need absolutely guaranteed 1Gbps for cheap prices in UK, Clouvider comes into my mind as the first choice.

• deankdeank Member, Troll

It's never a good sign when budget is blissfully omitted.

The end is nigh.

Thanked by 2TimboJones ViridWeb
  • @fazee6 said: Looking for cheap low specs dedicated server but with sure dedicated 1Gpbs link.

Good luck with your budget

• OVH (though I believe their UK network kinda sucks), Clouvider, Zare, UKServers. Probably the only cheap and decent options in London.

• IonSwitch_StanIonSwitch_Stan Member, Host Rep
    edited January 2020

@fazee6 are you asking for a 1Gb/s line you can pull 1Gb/s on metered (say 50TB/month) or unmetered? The two are very different.

@Clouvider does dedicated hosts with 1Gb/s dedicated for GBP114.

• Look at https://oneprovider.com/dedicated-servers/unmetered-bandwidth

They resell online.net servers and if you run 1 Gbps 100% all the time, will limit you to 500Mbps

Look at https://oneprovider.com/order/item/dediconf/49

CPU: Atom C2350, 1.7 GHz 2 cores, 4 GB DDR3

HDD: 1× 128 GB (SSD SATA) or 1× 1 TB (HDD SATA)

Bandwidth: 1 Gbps Unmetered (Fair Usage)

10.71 USD/month no setup fee

Thanked by 1shillshocked
  • @ps20090 said:
    Look at https://oneprovider.com/dedicated-servers/unmetered-bandwidth

They resell online.net servers and if you run 1 Gbps 100% all the time, will limit you to 500Mbps

The last time I used them they throttled me to 100Mbps so YMMV I guess.

• IonSwitch_StanIonSwitch_Stan Member, Host Rep

The last time I used them they throttled me to 100Mbps so YMMV I guess

150T for $10/m isnt bad.

• stefeman said: Clouvider

Ok so everyone is asking my budget. I can spend 15$ at max bandwidth will be low and 500Mbps might also work for me but guaranteed.

• @CyberneticTitan said:

@ps20090 said:
    Look at https://oneprovider.com/dedicated-servers/unmetered-bandwidth

The last time I used them they throttled me to 100Mbps so YMMV I guess.

Most of the provider doing these days throttling at 100Mbps. I have two servers with the same issue that's why asking guaranteed 1Gbps or at least 500Mbps. Maximum Bandwidth usage will not go above 10TB.

• $15

/exit thread

• Wow.. $15 can maybe get you Five Guys burger and one way tube/overground ticket to datacenter. Seriously, you do not need server/VPS. You need $5/pm shared/reseller hosting because you obviously "do not know what you are doing"

• Cheap and Gbps cant come together my man. . .

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

$15 budget is unrealistic. London has prime estate prices, power is not cheap either. That’s before I start thinking about the XCs; bandwidth, the actual server, staff, hell, profit?

You’ll need to increase it by couple hundred percent. We do it well cheaper than 114 you mentioned when you’re looking for 1G with bandwidth limit

• @amarc said:
    Wow.. $15 can maybe get you Five Guys burger and one way tube/overground ticket to datacenter. Seriously, you do not need server/VPS. You need $5/pm shared/reseller hosting because you obviously "do not know what you are doing"

I know what i am doing.> @Clouvider said:

$15 budget is unrealistic. London has prime estate prices, power is not cheap either. That’s before I start thinking about the XCs; bandwidth, the actual server, staff, hell, profit?

You’ll need to increase it by couple hundred percent. We do it well cheaper than 114 you mentioned when you’re looking for 1G with bandwidth limit

i need offer basically i did not mention price first because that was not the issue but everyone keep asking so i do not want to go sky high. Instead of just commenting why not post your offer? If i like i will get it. Thanks

Saw this coming.

Thanked by 2Mikasa Clouvider
  • stefemanstefeman Member
    edited January 2020

@fazee6 said:

@amarc said:
    Wow.. $15 can maybe get you Five Guys burger and one way tube/overground ticket to datacenter. Seriously, you do not need server/VPS. You need $5/pm shared/reseller hosting because you obviously "do not know what you are doing"

I know what i am doing.> @Clouvider said:

i need offer basically i did not mention price first because that was not the issue but everyone keep asking so i do not want to go sky high. Instead of just commenting why not post your offer? If i like i will get it. Thanks

with 15 USD/m your limited into online.net's cheapest servers in france. they come with 1Gbps port but are not guaranteed to stay at that speed for 24/7

You can forget about Xeons too, it will be Intel Atom for you. If your lucky, maybe the latest gen Atom.

Kimsufi has better hardware but its just 100Mbps port.

Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • JordJord Moderator, Host Rep

Hang on, you want a dedicated server with a dedicated 1G connection for $15/m? You might want to raise your budget.

Thanked by 2Clouvider ViridWeb
  • @1gservers
    @Clouvider
    Recommended

Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • @Jord said:
    Hang on, you want a dedicated server with a dedicated 1G connection for $15/m? You might want to raise your budget.

You forgot the guaranteed part to the 1G connection.

• 1gservers1gservers Member, Patron Provider

@jokymic said:
    @1gservers
    Recommended

Thank you for the mention. However, we would not be able to provide a 1gbps connection for $15/m. Good luck to the OP in their search.

• @fazee6 said: I know what i am doing.

What are you doing?

She is posting on a lowend forum, looking for lowend offers.

• how is babby formed?

Thanked by 2angstrom ViridWeb

When two people kiss on lips. Gender matters not (to leftists).

Thanked by 2uptime ViridWeb
  • Mr_TomMr_Tom Member, Host Rep

@Clouvider is recommended but you'll need a bigger budget. I think they've still got some cheap servers in Amsterdam on offer for £55/month - I realise it's not london but is only 12ms from there.

Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@Mr_Tom said:
    @Clouvider is recommended but you'll need a bigger budget. I think they've still got some cheap servers in Amsterdam on offer for £55/month - I realise it's not london but is only 12ms from there.

And in Frankfurt following a very busy weekend the team had ;-)

Thanked by 1Mr_Tom
  • JordJord Moderator, Host Rep
    edited January 2020

That's because @Clouvider is prem, nice network too.

Nottingham -> Clouvider AMS = 10ms
    Nottingham -> Clouvider DE = 20ms

Very prem indeed.

Thanked by 1Clouvider
This discussion has been closed.