Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

Latest LowEndBox Offers

    Synatiq.com KVM Instances in London with $20 Free Credit! 10GBPS, NVMe, Free Backups, Linux/Windows
    New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

    Synatiq.com KVM Instances in London with $20 Free Credit! 10GBPS, NVMe, Free Backups, Linux/Windows

    SynatiqSynatiq Member, Provider

    Hi everyone!

    We hope you enjoy our very first offer here at LET :). We believe at this price point there isn't anything near the features we offer, and we hope to prove it to you below!

    What makes Synatiq Cloud Instances special?

    $20 free credit with voucher code 20UPS after your first order!
    10GBPS down/up on all plans
    Pure NVMe storage
    Free weekly backups and snapshots
    Linux and Windows at not extra cost
    DDoS protected
    Flexible billing options designed for developers

    How do I redeem the $20 free credit?

    • After you place your first order with us, from as little as $5 p/m, go to Billing - Add funds - Redeem a voucher and enter 20UPS to apply the free credit to your balance.
    • The redeem funds will not expire unlike some bigger players' free credit, it is not time limited and you can use it until it's fully applied to your instances within your specific billing period - daily, monthly, quarterly, etc.
      - For example, deploy a $5 machine, apply the $20 free credit and get the next 4 months on us, or in other words 5 months of service for $5 USD.

    The plan:

    $5 p/m
    25GB Storage
    1 Core
    1GB Memory
    1TB monthly bandwidth @ 10 GBPS up/down
    In London only
    Sign up

           Speedtest by Ookla
    
             Server: University of Oxford, IT Services - Oxford (id = 28459)
                ISP: UK Dedicated Servers Limited
            Latency:     3.32 ms   (0.03 ms jitter)
           Download:  7003.08 Mbps (data used: 3.8 GB)                               
             Upload:  4662.73 Mbps (data used: 6.5 GB)                               
        Packet Loss:     0.0%
         Result URL: https://www.speedtest.net/result/c/ab3dbf83-4f30-4fcb-b68a-8a124d3f0a67
        [[email protected] ~]# sync; dd if=/dev/zero of=tempfile bs=1M count=1024; sync
        1024+0 records in
        1024+0 records out
        1073741824 bytes (1.1 GB) copied, 1.27676 s, 841 MB/s
        [[email protected] ~]# dd if=tempfile of=/dev/null bs=1M count=1024
        1024+0 records in
        1024+0 records out
        1073741824 bytes (1.1 GB) copied, 0.715453 s, 1.5 GB/s
        [[email protected] ~]# sudo /sbin/sysctl -w vm.drop_caches=3
        vm.drop_caches = 3
        [[email protected] ~]# dd if=tempfile of=/dev/null bs=1M count=1024
        1024+0 records in
        1024+0 records out
        1073741824 bytes (1.1 GB) copied, 0.606559 s, 1.8 GB/s
        [[email protected] ~]#
    

    Host nodes:

    • KVM
      – 2 x Intel 10 Core Xeon 4114 CPUs
      – 128GB DDR4 ECC RAM
      – 8 x 1TB NVMe drives
      – Hardware RAID10
      – 10Gbps uplink

    Test IPv4: 5.101.151.2

    For any questions, feel free chat with us on our website at www.synatiq.com, or email our friendly UK based support at hello(at)synatiq(dot)com.

    We'd love to hear from you below :).

    «1

    Comments

    • mlcmlc Member
      edited January 25

      Thanks for your promotion and I have some questions here:

      VPS in other regions is also British VPS? I ordered Singapore but still UK. And if I want to change the billing cycle to the daily plan, it needs to take effect next month? :smile:

      When I cancel it (end of the billing period), the system keeps prompting me "This machine is pending to be destroyed in the next 5 minutes. If this was done by mistake please open a support ticket to notify us immediately"

      Thanked by 1Synatiq

      VPS Promo: https://vpsname.com
      VPS Worldwide Locations Collection: https://loc.vpsname.com

    • SynatiqSynatiq Member, Provider
      edited January 25

      @mlc said:
      Thanks for your promotion and I have some questions here:

      VPS in other regions is also British VPS? I ordered Singapore but still UK. And if I want to change the billing cycle to the daily plan, it needs to take effect next month? :smile:

      When I cancel it (end of the billing period), the system keeps prompting me "This machine is pending to be destroyed in the next 5 minutes. If this was done by mistake please open a support ticket to notify us immediately"

      Thanks for signing up! I hope you enjoy it :).

      The notification bug has been reported before and we expect it be resolved in the coming days.

      Currently all locations revert to London, as advertised “London” here. We have a lot to do to bring the rest of the locations back in stock with the new hardware.

      As for the billing cycle change, your server is paid for an entire month, therefore it could be changed once the current term is set for renewal. If you contact support, we can change this immediately and credit back the funds to your Synatiq balance.

      Thanked by 1mlc
    • Hello
      How much for fully managed ?
      Keep waiting for the chat support :/

    • SynatiqSynatiq Member, Provider
      edited January 26

      @zomby1 said:
      Hello
      How much for fully managed ?
      Keep waiting for the chat support :/

      We have a managed line on our website.

      Live chat support is 9-5 UK time on weekdays only. Someone must have forgot to log out, I just kicked all sessions :)

      Tickets/emails are staffed 24/7.

    • ezzoezzo Member

      @Synatiq just tried to redeem the voucher, it says that I have to add funds first or have order but how to place an order if I am unable to add funds with voucher. I am just trying to test your services.
      Thanks.

    • seriesnseriesn Member, Provider

      @ezzo said:
      @Synatiq just tried to redeem the voucher, it says that I have to add funds first or have order but how to place an order if I am unable to add funds with voucher. I am just trying to test your services.
      Thanks.

      Sir,

      $20 free credit with voucher code 20UPS after your first order!

      Thanked by 1Synatiq
    • Hey there, do you have a looking glass?

    • Mentioned in OP
      Test IPv4: 5.101.151.2

      Thanked by 1Synatiq
    • That's an IP address, not a looking glass - can't determine what outbound routes are taken with an IP address unfortunately @vyas11

    • mlcmlc Member
      edited January 31

      @tester4
      Today I build a lookingglass, you can check it :smile:
      http://synatiq.lg.vpsname.com/

      Thanked by 1Synatiq

      VPS Promo: https://vpsname.com
      VPS Worldwide Locations Collection: https://loc.vpsname.com

    • looking good! which DC?

      Remember the value of LET is purely based on its traffic.

    • vyas11vyas11 Member
      edited January 31

      Loc: London yeah DC ?

    • How to use Los Angeles,Singapore server?

      image

    • JordJord Moderator, Provider

      @cybertech said:
      looking good! which DC?

      UKServers I believe.

      Thanked by 1cybertech

      BaseServ Ltd - UK Shared DirectAdmin Hosting | Litespeed + Cloudlinux + Free Backups + Free Transfers.
      BaseServ Certified to ISO/IEC 27001: 2013

    • SynatiqSynatiq Member, Provider
      edited January 31

      @cybertech said:
      looking good! which DC?

      @vyas11 said:
      Loc: London yeah DC ?

      @Jord said:

      @cybertech said:
      looking good! which DC?

      UKServers I believe.

      In London, we are on the Telehouse East/North/West datacenters operated by UKServers' contracts.

      @1606234 said:
      How to use Los Angeles,Singapore server?

      image

      At this minute we are out of stock in most locations except for London, hence the ad above mentioning London only. Other locations should be back in stock in the coming weeks.

    • Summer host ? Creation Date: 2019-08-18T11:38:19Z (08 - August lol).
      Also advertising on hacking/nulled related forums, in my opinion, is not so good.
      Anyway i wish you good luck and stay longer :)

      Hostfactor LTD $5/year CloudLinux LiteSpeed DirectAdmin MailChannels | $9/m Offshore Romania/Moldova VPS

    • SynatiqSynatiq Member, Provider
      edited January 31

      @zuby2402 said:
      Summer host ? Creation Date: 2019-08-18T11:38:19Z (08 - August lol).
      Also advertising on hacking/nulled related forums, in my opinion, is not so good.
      Anyway i wish you good luck and stay longer :)

      I legitimately don't know what Summerhost is. I like to advertise in HF as there is a relatively significant developer community there, hence Digitalocean had a graphical ad at HF until recently. We've made it very clear in our posts that no abuse will be tolerated.

      Obviously there are casualties from some HF people, but there's always the ban hammer.

      Thanked by 1ralph
    • Can the credits be used for the other locations once they are restocked? Or will they be limited to the London location? Mainly interest in Singapore...

      Thanked by 1Synatiq
    • SynatiqSynatiq Member, Provider

      @vyas11 said:
      Can the credits be used for the other locations once they are restocked? Or will they be limited to the London location? Mainly interest in Singapore...

      Of course, you can use them on any location, it's just that they are mostly maxed out now. LA is next to be restocked, hopefully in less than a couple of weeks.

      Thanked by 1vyas11
    • Are all locations 10gbps?

      Thanked by 1Synatiq

      Remember the value of LET is purely based on its traffic.

    • SynatiqSynatiq Member, Provider

      @cybertech said:
      Are all locations 10gbps?

      All locations due to be restocked are 10GBPS, currently only London. Once the out of stock locations are back, they'll be at 10GBPS.

      This is the kinds of speeds we get even on our $5 USD packages - https://www.speedtest.net/result/c/ab3dbf83-4f30-4fcb-b68a-8a124d3f0a67.

    • @Synatiq said:

      @cybertech said:
      Are all locations 10gbps?

      All locations due to be restocked are 10GBPS, currently only London. Once the out of stock locations are back, they'll be at 10GBPS.

      This is the kinds of speeds we get even on our $5 USD packages - https://www.speedtest.net/result/c/ab3dbf83-4f30-4fcb-b68a-8a124d3f0a67.

      Do locations due to be restocked include Sydney, Singapore?

      Remember the value of LET is purely based on its traffic.

    • SynatiqSynatiq Member, Provider
      edited January 31

      @cybertech said:

      @Synatiq said:

      @cybertech said:
      Are all locations 10gbps?

      All locations due to be restocked are 10GBPS, currently only London. Once the out of stock locations are back, they'll be at 10GBPS.

      This is the kinds of speeds we get even on our $5 USD packages - https://www.speedtest.net/result/c/ab3dbf83-4f30-4fcb-b68a-8a124d3f0a67.

      Do locations due to be restocked include Sydney, Singapore?

      Based on the plan, yes, but we are also looking at other options such as launching Hong Kong and replacing Singapore with it. Quite a bit is needed to match the 10GBPS and NVMe storage advertised on our website, hence we stopped accepting new orders in the existing locations which don't match that promise. It's London only right now.

    • My service has ID 8x so I guess "out of stock" in HK and SG may be "not yet implemented". It's just my guess, not insult or blame. However, your service is running well, networking is blazing fast. I hope it can keep this current quality when the node is fully filled.

      Thanked by 1Synatiq
    • SynatiqSynatiq Member, Provider
      edited January 31

      @levnode said:
      My service has ID 8x so I guess "out of stock" in HK and SG may be "not yet implemented". It's just my guess, not insult or blame. However, your service is running well, networking is blazing fast. I hope it can keep this current quality when the node is fully filled.

      I am glad to hear you find it very fast :)! The node you're on is 80% allocated already, it wouldn't get significantly different from now. We have a steady supply in London.

      All locations were implemented in the past, but those nodes can handle 4 times less than the nodes in London, they're very low profit and there's overall no point in keeping them until better machines are deployed. We're working to bring them back ASAP.

    • ClouviderClouvider Member, Provider

      Hack forums, really?

      Thanked by 1dahartigan

      Clouvider Limited - Leading EU Provider || Dedicated Server Sale - True HA Cloud VPS - Help Australia with our Latest LET Offer

      Cloud Web Hosting | SSD & SAS HA VPS on OnApp | Dedicated Servers | Colocation | Managed Services

    • james50ajames50a Member
      edited January 31

      @Clouvider said:
      Hack forums, really?

      I mean do summer hosts really care who buys their stuff? Its quantity not quality

    • SynatiqSynatiq Member, Provider
      edited January 31

      @Clouvider said:
      Hack forums, really?

      I am not going to serve you all of the reasons why we are there for free :).

      HF has been great for us so far. We have more spammers, duplicate accounts claiming the $20 from LEB than we do on HF. There are legitimate use cases coming out of HF, as long as it's controlled and stressed that abuse will be treated accordingly.

      As a UK business, we wouldn't be around for too long if we weren't strict with that. It might sound ironical given our relatively recent launch, but we are very much here to stay.

      Bring on the "he said that too before they dead pooled". We'll look back to this topic in a couple of years.

    • SynatiqSynatiq Member, Provider

      @james50a said:

      @Clouvider said:
      Hack forums, really?

      I mean do summer hosts really care who buys their stuff? Its quantity not quality

      Keep on our free sticky.

    • ViridWebViridWeb Member, Provider

      @Clouvider said:
      Hack forums, really?

      Well we had posted few offers on Hack Forums about 1/2 years ago.
      And majority of visitors from that forum asked only 2 simple questions

      1. Do you allow IP spoofing?
      2. Do you allow DDoS & emails?

      ViridWeb.com - cPanel Web Hosting | Litespeed + SSH Access + Free Backups + Free Transfers.
      CIN: U72900WB2018OPC226882 | GST: 19AAGCV4976R1Z4

    • SynatiqSynatiq Member, Provider
      edited January 31

      @ViridWeb said:

      @Clouvider said:
      Hack forums, really?

      Well we had posted few offers on Hack Forums about 1/2 years ago.
      And majority of visitors from that forum asked only 2 simple questions

      1. Do you allow IP spoofing?
      2. Do you allow DDoS & emails?

      The one we get mostly is "do you allow portscanning?"

      For our happy surprise though, and mostly why we are still there, we have a few customers with multiple services, speaking of 10+ machines. Those are completely legitimate use cases not involving emails, scanning or any of that.

      We are, of course, keeping a close eye on them, but the serious cases are typically reported back within a day. Either by the UK NCA, or the service provider.

      This kind of attraction is expected whenever a "free credit" deal is introduced anyway and it's well under control.

    • You are this same person? https://www.lowendtalk.com/profile/ErikEnoctus with identical picture and UK IDC. You are famous for adcdata incident in hostloc, this is why you have change company name?

      Thanked by 1dahartigan
    • ViridWebViridWeb Member, Provider

      @Synatiq said:

      @ViridWeb said:

      @Clouvider said:
      Hack forums, really?

      Well we had posted few offers on Hack Forums about 1/2 years ago.
      And majority of visitors from that forum asked only 2 simple questions

      1. Do you allow IP spoofing?
      2. Do you allow DDoS & emails?

      The one we get mostly is "do you allow portscanning?"

      For our happy surprise though, and mostly why we are still there, we have a few customers with multiple services, speaking of 10+ machines. Those are completely legitimate use cases not involving emails, scanning or any of that.

      We are, of course, keeping a close eye on them, but the serious cases are typically reported back within a day. Either by the UK NCA, or the service provider.

      This kind of attraction is expected whenever a "free credit" deal is introduced anyway and it's well under control.

      Ya I forgot that question "portscanning"
      So total 3.. :wink:

      And yes we can't ignore that there are few legitimate clients as well.

      Thanked by 1Synatiq

      ViridWeb.com - cPanel Web Hosting | Litespeed + SSH Access + Free Backups + Free Transfers.
      CIN: U72900WB2018OPC226882 | GST: 19AAGCV4976R1Z4

    • @Synatiq said:

      @Clouvider said:
      Hack forums, really?

      I am not going to serve you all of the reasons why we are there for free :).

      HF has been great for us so far. We have more spammers, duplicate accounts claiming the $20 from LEB than we do on HF. There are legitimate use cases coming out of HF, as long as it's controlled and stressed that abuse will be treated accordingly.

      As a UK business, we wouldn't be around for too long if we weren't strict with that. It might sound ironical given our relatively recent launch, but we are very much here to stay.

      Bring on the "he said that too before they dead pooled". We'll look back to this topic in a couple of years.

      Classic, We'll look back to this topic in a couple of years.

      Neah, for me. Good luck!

      Hostfactor LTD $5/year CloudLinux LiteSpeed DirectAdmin MailChannels | $9/m Offshore Romania/Moldova VPS

    • SynatiqSynatiq Member, Provider
      edited January 31

      @zuby2402 said:

      @Synatiq said:

      @Clouvider said:
      Hack forums, really?

      I am not going to serve you all of the reasons why we are there for free :).

      HF has been great for us so far. We have more spammers, duplicate accounts claiming the $20 from LEB than we do on HF. There are legitimate use cases coming out of HF, as long as it's controlled and stressed that abuse will be treated accordingly.

      As a UK business, we wouldn't be around for too long if we weren't strict with that. It might sound ironical given our relatively recent launch, but we are very much here to stay.

      Bring on the "he said that too before they dead pooled". We'll look back to this topic in a couple of years.

      Classic, We'll look back to this topic in a couple of years.

      Neah, for me. Good luck!

      How do you respond to that then? Seems like every new-ish company around here is either a brand new regenerated Deadpool, a Joshua Sprout (I think) company or ran on Colocrossing.

      Is there a category for a business that doesn't fall in the above groups?

      I guess time will tell. You are certainly free to make your own decisions.

      In the meantime, we are grateful for everyone who trusts us, and we are confident they're happy with our service :).

    • thedpthedp Member

      @1606234 said:
      You are this same person? https://www.lowendtalk.com/profile/ErikEnoctus with identical picture and UK IDC. You are famous for adcdata incident in hostloc, this is why you have change company name?

      Sorry, what are you trying to imply here? Enoctus == Synatiq?

    • tester4tester4 Member
      edited January 31

      I was going to sign up but yeah... not anymore after learning about the Hack Forums post. May want to review the policy of posting on Hack Forums long term as I think you'll find as you grow, it'll cause more bad publicity for you than it'll bring.

    • SynatiqSynatiq Member, Provider
      edited January 31

      @tester4 said:
      I was going to sign up but yeah... not anymore after learning about the Hack Forums post. May want to review the policy of posting on Hack Forums long term as I think you'll find as you grow, it'll cause more bad publicity for you than it'll bring.

      I am sorry to hear that. Our HF article has been closed, and we'll let it expire.

      Shoot up a PM if you want us to prove you wrong :), completely on us.

      Thanked by 1tester4
    • I could be way off here but wasn't Enoctus bought out by SmartHost? From memory the timing would seem to tie in with what companies house is saying.

    • jackbjackb Member, Provider
      edited January 31

      @Synatiq said:
      Shoot up a PM if you want us to prove you wrong :), completely on us.

      Why not post the reasons here?

      There is a reason people here don't target HF customers - people who have been doing this a very long time. If you turn out to be right, you would be the first I've seen to say it's a good idea and in the long run be right. There's a number that used to be active there but eventually they all join the rest of us in avoiding that clientele.

      Thanked by 1dahartigan

      Afterburst - Awesome OpenVZ&KVM VPS in US+EU

    • SynatiqSynatiq Member, Provider
      edited January 31

      @jackb said:

      @Synatiq said:
      Shoot up a PM if you want us to prove you wrong :), completely on us.

      Why not post the reasons here?

      There is a reason people here don't target HF customers - people who have been doing this a very long time. If you turn out to be right, you would be the first I've seen to say it's a good idea and in the long run be right.

      Thanks for your industry advise, it will be carefully considered.

      I've seen DigitalOcean doing it at HF. Given that at this minute the sticky ads there cost more than they return, and it's pissing so many people off as there's nothing else to nit pick on, we have discontinued it.

      Reasons? Sure.

      I have NEVER seen a VPS as fast as ours, not at this price. It completely blows out of the water any provider I have tried and leaders. Stability? We've got that too, but I guess you'll argue we haven't been around enough.

      As for @tester4, I'll personally arrange him a free 5 month trial, no initial deposit. That's why I wanted him to PM me.

      Try us - it's literally free money with the voucher above.

    • Purveyor of high quality potassium | "Get a FREE high-spec VPS from Evolution Host"

    • It's hard to give up a free VPS, I'm going to take @Synatiq up on his offer and keep everyone updated on my experience with the company. I will say that from the looks of it, everything does seem premium quality. The site design is nice, support is fast and the network is good (albeit not exactly PREMIUM routing in terms of transit providers). The HF post definitely hurt your sales but as done with Michael recently. He made a mistake, a simple mistake and has learned from it without getting absolutely roasted by LET. I am willing to give this guy that same chance.

      Thanked by 1Synatiq
    • @Synatiq said:

      I have NEVER seen a VPS as fast as ours, not at this price. It completely blows out of the water any provider I have tried and leaders.

      You sure?

      Thanked by 1dahartigan

      Remember the value of LET is purely based on its traffic.

    • SynatiqSynatiq Member, Provider
      edited February 1

      @cybertech said:

      @Synatiq said:

      I have NEVER seen a VPS as fast as ours, not at this price. It completely blows out of the water any provider I have tried and leaders.

      You sure?

      You’re not getting a free server :).

    • @Synatiq said:

      @cybertech said:

      @Synatiq said:

      I have NEVER seen a VPS as fast as ours, not at this price. It completely blows out of the water any provider I have tried and leaders.

      You sure?

      You’re not getting a free server :).

      Why would I want a free server?

      Thanked by 1dahartigan

      Remember the value of LET is purely based on its traffic.

    • dahartigandahartigan Member
      edited February 1

      Synatiq said: I have NEVER seen a VPS as fast as ours, not at this price. It completely blows out of the water any provider I have tried and leaders.

      LOL! You're kidding, right? I suggest you try a Ryzen VPS from one of the many awesome providers here who provide AMD such as @Delong (Bandit Host) @seriesn (Nexus Bytes) @MikeA (ExtraVM) - you can't possibly beat that with any Intel CPU.

      I'm happy to be proven wrong, keep that in mind.

      Purveyor of high quality potassium | "Get a FREE high-spec VPS from Evolution Host"

    • SynatiqSynatiq Member, Provider

      @dahartigan said:

      Synatiq said: I have NEVER seen a VPS as fast as ours, not at this price. It completely blows out of the water any provider I have tried and leaders.

      LOL! You're kidding, right? I suggest you try a Ryzen VPS from one of the many awesome providers here who provide AMD such as @Delong (Bandit Host) @seriesn (Nexus Bytes) @MikeA (ExtraVM) - you can't possibly beat that with any Intel CPU.

      I'm happy to be proven wrong, keep that in mind.

      I haven’t tried a Ryzen provider. But I know it’d be hard to beat our drive speeds and bandwidth at this price.

    • @Synatiq said:

      @dahartigan said:

      Synatiq said: I have NEVER seen a VPS as fast as ours, not at this price. It completely blows out of the water any provider I have tried and leaders.

      LOL! You're kidding, right? I suggest you try a Ryzen VPS from one of the many awesome providers here who provide AMD such as @Delong (Bandit Host) @seriesn (Nexus Bytes) @MikeA (ExtraVM) - you can't possibly beat that with any Intel CPU.

      I'm happy to be proven wrong, keep that in mind.

      I haven’t tried a Ryzen provider. But I know it’d be hard to beat our drive speeds and bandwidth at this price.

      Well, on CPU speed alone a Ryzen will destroy even the most premium Intel CPU. It's a fact, and again, if I'm talking shit I will be happy to admit I'm wrong.

      Your drive speeds are nice from the DD results you show, but not what I'd consider unbeatable.

      10gbit network is always nice, but you aren't the only horse in this race with a 10 gig uplink.

      I'm busting your balls because this thread is tacky and your reaction is interesting. Since I don't intend to sample your wares, and my posting is probably coming across at the very least borderline dickish, I'll bow out from this conversation and leave you to it.

      Purveyor of high quality potassium | "Get a FREE high-spec VPS from Evolution Host"

    Sign In or Register to comment.