Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking For VPS in UK
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking For VPS in UK

I am looking for VPS in UK support and service should be best. Please check the specs needed below and i will need 15 to 30 mins trial before i buy because i do not want to waste money or time. Thanks

Core: 1
RAM: 512
SSD: 10GB
Bandwidth: 500gb
Connection: 1gbps
Ipv4: 1

If you can give me ip to ping before even trial it will be great. I will need month and yearly offer. Thanks

Comments

• JordJord Moderator, Host Rep

What is your budget?

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran
    edited January 2020

14/30 days moneyback by any provider should cover the 15/30 mins trial as no one will give a full access to service before purchase (try the same in supermarket, eat all the food before purchase), for such low specs we can do custom plan and will cost £24 /year

15 to 30 mins trial before i buy because i do not want to waste money or time

The same as all providers don’t want to waste their time for such low specs plan! Unless they are eBay sellers and so happy to trade at loss and waste their time.

• @WebProject said:
    14/30 days moneyback by any provider should cover the 15/30 mins trial as no one will give a full access to service before purchase (try the same in supermarket, eat all the food before purchase), for such low specs we can do custom plan and will cost £24 /year

The same as all providers don’t want to waste their time for such low specs plan! Unless they are eBay sellers and so happy to trade at loss and waste their time.

today only so far i bought 3 vps before i post here and i was robbed for all of those. Network speed was next to shit may be too much users on the same server. I can mention the providers here but do not want to ruin someone business.

@fazee6 said:

@WebProject said:

today only so far i bought 3 vps before i post here and i was robbed for all of those. Network speed was next to shit may be too much users on the same server. I can mention the providers here but do not want to ruin someone business.

Under EU sales regulations, ask for a full refund.

• vyas11vyas11 Member
    edited January 2020

Check out offers @HostDoc https://hostdochost.i.ng/pricing/ UK3 plan or kvm.doctor- they have a sale going on

Thanked by 1HostDoc
  • @Clouvider super premium. It will be worth the price :)

Thanked by 2Clouvider ViridWeb
  • @WebProject said:

@fazee6 said:

@WebProject said:

i am not from EU and was not sure if i can do that will do this now. thanks Instead of trial if anybody can give me IP to test ping before i buy would be great. Thanks

• @fazee6 said:

i am not from EU and was not sure if i can do that will do this now. thanks Instead of trial if anybody can give me IP to test ping before i buy would be great. Thanks

If you search for "looking glass" in the search feature of this forum, you will find what you are looking for

• @vyas11 said:

@fazee6 said:

If you search for "looking glass" in the search feature of this forum, you will find what you are looking for

I think you are correct this is what i am looking for. Thanks bro

Thanked by 1vyas11
  • ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider
    edited January 2020

@WebProject said:

@fazee6 said:

@WebProject said:

From a plumber for a completed plumbing ordered online? Well, I don’t think so.

• @vyas11 said:
    Check out offers @HostDoc https://hostdochost.i.ng/pricing/ UK3 plan or kvm.doctor- they have a sale going on

I just tried them an did not work. Thanks anyway

• @Clouvider said:

@WebProject said:

@fazee6 said:

@WebProject said:

You are correct 1 refund out of 3 and again i have to look from refund from hostdochost.

• vultr/OVH?

• Have you considered that maybe your connection to these providers is poor, and not theirs to you?

Not sure what you are looking for or how you are testing the "poor" connection.

Anyway - in the UK - try @vmhaus - their network is pretty good and the price is also not bad at all.

• @fazee6 said:

@Clouvider said:

@WebProject said:

@fazee6 said:

@WebProject said:

You are correct 1 refund out of 3 and again i have to look from refund from hostdochost.

I see one ticket for a UK node regarding the geolocation showing up as France and can only guess that is you?
    There is no request for a refund though, just an enquiry regarding the location of the VPS which was promptly responded to.

Being a promotional plan, any request for a refund to source would have been refused as is mentioned on the terms of the site, but the time you have had it and resources used would entitle you to a refund to account credit.

You can respond to your ticket if you would like to request a refund to your account credit.

Having used @Clouvider previously, I can confirm if your only issue is the geolocation of the IP, the he will satisfy all of your requirements and more.

Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • fazee6fazee6 Member
    edited January 2020

@t0ny0 said:
    Have you considered that maybe your connection to these providers is poor, and not theirs to you?

Not sure what you are looking for or how you are testing the "poor" connection.

Anyway - in the UK - try @vmhaus - their network is pretty good and the price is also not bad at all.

I have checked that my connection is ok as per one of the provider they have some routes issue. Here is the screenshot of Synatiq Ltd reply to me after checking everything.

https://imgur.com/UTKRHEK

I am having few VPS from different providers and they works just fine but most having this kind of issue thats why i asked in my post for trial. Because if works i can pay right away but if did not then even if they do refund it takes days for refund to show back in my card.

Still looking for VPS.

• fazee6fazee6 Member
    edited January 2020

@HostDoc said:

@fazee6 said:

@Clouvider said:

@WebProject said:

@fazee6 said:

@WebProject said:

I see one ticket for a UK node regarding the geolocation showing up as France and can only guess that is you?
    There is no request for a refund though, just an enquiry regarding the location of the VPS which was promptly responded to.

Being a promotional plan, any request for a refund to source would have been refused as is mentioned on the terms of the site, but the time you have had it and resources used would entitle you to a refund to account credit.

You can respond to your ticket if you would like to request a refund to your account credit.

Having used @Clouvider previously, I can confirm if your only issue is the geolocation of the IP, the he will satisfy all of your requirements and more.

Yes its me thats why i did not put the refund request and also i spend almost 1 hour with another provider by showing them result so i just leave my 3$ time is more precious for me. I am getting like 10Mbps when connecting from your server and actual speed is 700Mbps.

@Clouvider said:

@WebProject said:

@fazee6 said:

@WebProject said:

Majority of UK hosts will refund under 14/30 days, only in one case the customer is not eligible for a refund is violation of Acceptable Use Policy and terms and conditions. Nothing to do with other type of service.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider
    edited January 2020

But that would be under the refund policies/money back guarantees they might have in their contract not because the law requires it once the service is rendered. It’s an important distinction. In our case we also do that (the money back guarantee) for the VPS product, but that’s purely because we want to and have put that in the T&Cs not because the law requires it with the type of services that are provided.

• good luck with your budget

• UltraVPSUltraVPS Member, Patron Provider
    edited January 2020

Hi @fazee6,

we can offer the following:

UltraKVM-15

• 512 MB RAM
    • 1 CPU Core
    • 15 GB RAID-10 Storage
    • 1 TB Monthly Transfer
    • 1 IPv4 address
    • 10 IPv6 addresses (from your own /64 IPv6 subnet)
    • Contract term: 6 months
    • Available in Amsterdam (Netherlands), Chișinău (Moldova), Düsseldorf (Germany), Dallas (USA), London (UK), Los Angeles (USA), Siauliai (Lithuania)

2 EUR per month incl. 19% VAT (1.68 EUR/1.85 USD excl. VAT)

[ ORDER ]

Looking glasses

• @UltraVPS said:
    Hi @fazee6,

UltraKVM-15

• 512 MB RAM
    • 1 CPU Core
    • 15 GB RAID-10 Storage
    • 1 TB Monthly Transfer
    • 1 IPv4 address
    • Available in Amsterdam (Netherlands), Chișinău (Moldova), Düsseldorf (Germany), Dallas (USA), London (UK), Los Angeles (USA), Siauliai (Lithuania)

[ ORDER ]

Looking glasses

@UltraVPS said:
    Hi @fazee6,

UltraKVM-15

• 512 MB RAM
    • 1 CPU Core
    • 15 GB RAID-10 Storage
    • 1 TB Monthly Transfer
    • 1 IPv4 address

[ ORDER ]

Looking glasses

If you have gone through this discussion i have already spend on many VM's and some did not even refund me. There is some issues with the routes from VPS location to my ISP but some works fine. So, i am going to go for nay until either the route issue is solved or someone could provide a test before i purchase. Thanks everyone for your input

• if you have route issue, best bet is cloud provider like DO/vultr, you can create/delete node at different location, and test yourself

• @webdev said:
    if you have route issue, best bet is cloud provider like DO/vultr, you can create/delete node at different location, and test yourself

That's how i am doing as of now DO is good for my location. Vultr i tried all locations none works for me.

• JordJord Moderator, Host Rep

@fazee6 said:

@webdev said:
    if you have route issue, best bet is cloud provider like DO/vultr, you can create/delete node at different location, and test yourself

That's how i am doing as of now DO is good for my location. Vultr i tried all locations none works for me.

What is your location that is so bad from the UK?

• @Jord said:

@fazee6 said:

@webdev said:

What is your location that is so bad from the UK?

Blame Brexit.

• deankdeank Member, Troll
    edited January 2020

Blaming Brexit will lower carbon footprint.

.... Whatever that means. I saw it on Twitter.

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • Hi,

We can meet your requirements and we got a double RAM deal at the moment.

Specs your looking for can do from £9 a year or 1GB RAM (the original 512MB deal) for £16 a year.

Can find our offers at https://www.getwebhosting.co.uk/lowend-ssd-vps-hosting and dont mind giving you a trial.

You can find out looking glass at http://lg.getwebhosting.co.uk/

Thanked by 1vyas11
  • hzrhzr Member

This sounds like you are the problem...

Thanked by 1cybertech
  • I can vouch for ultravps.eu there probably one of the best providers I have ever been with. I would recommend u try them.

Thanked by 1UltraVPS