Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com
StockServers, FlexDedicated 4GB RAM from $5/month + Dedi restock from $20/month!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

StockServers, FlexDedicated 4GB RAM from $5/month + Dedi restock from $20/month!

Hello all!

We're back with a new product lineup FlexDedicated, dedicated resource VPS and we're launching in Los Angeles to start with! All plans are stackable (buy 2 and we will combine) and there is no restrictions or overselling on the line up :) the whole CPU, RAM & disk are yours to use. We've also restocked some dedicated servers.

Notice: FlexDedicated will be provisioned Monday 27th January.

* CPU: 1 dedicated vCPU
* RAM: 4GB
* HDDD: 100GB 
* Bandwidth: 1Gbps 1TB
* Los Angeles, USA (more coming soon)

$5/month

To stack just order multiple and open a ticket after purchase.

Onto dedicated servers.

Be aware all servers are manually setup and it may take up to 3 business days, for these dedicated servers.

Los Angeles:

Intel X3430 (or similar)
16GB DDR3 RAM
2x2TB HDD 
10TB Bandwidth @ 1Gbit (swap to 100Mbit unmetered for $5/mo extra)
1Gbit private network
/29 IPv4, /64 IPv6

$30/mo - 10+ in stock

Intel i3-530 (or similar)
16GB DDR3 RAM
1TB HDD
10TB Bandwidth @ 1Gbit 
1Gbit private network
/29 IPv4, /64 IPv6

$20/mo with promo code G4U43LW5XX - Only 4 in stock

Dual Intel Xeon X5650
64GB DDR3 RAM
2TB HDD 
10TB Bandwidth @ 1Gbit
1Gbit private network
/29 IPv4, /64 IPv6

$49/mo - 10+ in stock

Intel Xeon E3-1240v5
16GB DDR4 RAM
1TB HDD or 256GB SSD
10TB @ 1Gbit
1Gbit private network
/29 IPv4, /64 IPv6

$45/mo - 5 in stock

Miami:

Intel i3-530 (or similar)
8GB DDR3 RAM
1TB HDD
10TB Bandwidth @ 1Gbit
1Gbit private network
/29 IPv4, /64 IPv6

$20/mo with promo code G4U43LW5XX - Only 1 in stock

Dallas:

Intel i3-530 (or similar)
8GB DDR3 RAM
1TB HDD
10TB Bandwidth @ 1Gbit
1Gbit private network
/29 IPv4, /64 IPv6

$20/mo - Only 2 in stock

And finally our New Jersey VPS line up

New Jersey VPS

New Jersey VPS:
* CPU: 1 vCPU
* RAM: 256MB
* SSD: 5GB 
* Bandwidth: 1Gbps 500GB
* New Jersey, USA

$10/Year Order Here

* CPU: 1 vCPU
* RAM: 512MB
* SSD: 10GB 
* Bandwidth: 1Gbps 1TB
* New Jersey, USA

$20/Year Order Here

* CPU: 1 vCPU
* RAM: 1GB
* SSD: 20GB 
* Bandwidth: 1Gbps 2TB
* New Jersey, USA

$3/Month Order Here

Location Information
NJ - Test IP (23.226.128.10/2607:fcd0:ccc0:1000::2)
LAX - Test IP (69.12.66.26/2607:fcd0:0:a::2)
MIA - Test IP (173.44.32.10/2607:ff48:0:a:b:c:d:666)
DFW - Test IP (96.44.142.2/2607:fcd0:daaa:daaa:daaa:daaa:daaa:daaa)

Additional Information
All services benefit from Quadranets 3Gbit VEST DDoS protection and benefit from their enterprise grade network. All dedicated servers are eligible for BGP sessions, as well as some eligible VPS VMs (contact us for more information) and bring your own IP.

Thanked by 1Magbanua
«1

Comments

  • billywbillyw Member, Provider
    edited January 24

    Just got me one of these Bad Boys :) Alien will test and update in a week or so on it...

    Thanked by 1StockServers

    VPS Aliens | AS207328 | AS16390 | Alien Class Servers & Support!
    █ VPS Solutions | Dedicated Servers | KVM VPS Reseller | 10Gbps Ports

  • Any Asia optimization?

  • What CPU model is used on FlexDedicated VPS?

  • @skyzan said:
    Any Asia optimization?

    Hello,

    We can on some plans which in question?

    @Kiwi83 said:
    What CPU model is used on FlexDedicated VPS?

    X5650 or some E5-2620

  • @StockServers said:

    @skyzan said:
    Any Asia optimization?

    Hello,

    We can on some plans which in question?

    @Kiwi83 said:
    What CPU model is used on FlexDedicated VPS?

    X5650 or some E5-2620

    Intel i3-530 in Los Angeles.

  • @skyzan said:

    @StockServers said:

    @skyzan said:
    Any Asia optimization?

    Hello,

    We can on some plans which in question?

    @Kiwi83 said:
    What CPU model is used on FlexDedicated VPS?

    X5650 or some E5-2620

    Intel i3-530 in Los Angeles.

    Sadly not :( We can provide AO 5TB on the $30/mo X3400 nothing extra :)

  • @StockServers said:

    @skyzan said:

    @StockServers said:

    @skyzan said:
    Any Asia optimization?

    Hello,

    We can on some plans which in question?

    @Kiwi83 said:
    What CPU model is used on FlexDedicated VPS?

    X5650 or some E5-2620

    Intel i3-530 in Los Angeles.

    Sadly not :( We can provide AO 5TB on the $30/mo X3400 nothing extra :)

    It's a lit expensive. Wait for your next offer.

  • @skyzan said:

    @StockServers said:

    @skyzan said:

    @StockServers said:

    @skyzan said:
    Any Asia optimization?

    Hello,

    We can on some plans which in question?

    @Kiwi83 said:
    What CPU model is used on FlexDedicated VPS?

    X5650 or some E5-2620

    Intel i3-530 in Los Angeles.

    Sadly not :( We can provide AO 5TB on the $30/mo X3400 nothing extra :)

    It's a lit expensive. Wait for your next offer.

    Understood we don't intend to offer AO on our i3 lineup any time soon, stock doesn't last long already. :)

  • Apologise for the delay all FlexDedicated's are all provisioned.

    We look to deploy Miami, Dallas & New Jersey in the near future

  • t0ny0t0ny0 Member

    4GB ram and 100GB storage for $5 - yum!
    Got one, holler when NJ is available as well please :-)

    Thanked by 1StockServers
  • I just ordered a FlexDedicated. How long does provisioning take? :)

  • @aaronstuder said:
    I just ordered a FlexDedicated. How long does provisioning take? :)

    Was done around 1 hour ago :D

    We're working to automate Flex provisioning should be automated within the next week

  • rainloverainlove Member
    edited January 31

    Just ordered 1 dedicated in Los:

    Intel i3-530 (or similar)
    16GB DDR3 RAM
    1TB HDD
    10TB Bandwidth @ 1Gbit
    1Gbit private network
    /29 IPv4, /64 IPv6

  • yangxiaolunyangxiaolun Member
    edited February 1

    !!!

  • JsFacadeJsFacade Member

    Anyone having issues making contact with @Stockservers, i can't get support to respond for the last 2+ weeks....

  • Kiwi83Kiwi83 Member

    @JsFacade said:
    Anyone having issues making contact with @Stockservers, i can't get support to respond for the last 2+ weeks....

    Me either.

  • jahrincjahrinc Member

    Uh oh

  • my dedicated server is stopped now. no response

  • Isnt @StockServers active on discord? Did anyone try to contact them there?

    I'm stuck

  • iTDaveiTDave Member

    Same with my Dedicated Server. its stopped also. i wonder whats going on.. probably hasn;t paid the bill to quadranet i would say...

  • thedpthedp Member
    edited March 11

    IMHO, providers should never be in a situation where their customers are experiencing an outage due to unsettled bills with their provider.

    But oh well, they’re a customer too.

    Brandable IT/Hosting & Miscellaneous Domain Names For Sale -- Take 30% off for a limited time!

  • Kiwi83Kiwi83 Member

    LOL. I'm glad I didn't renew my server last month.

  • We are working on finding out why your servers are down, you will get a status update via ticket.
    This is not a billing issue, but rather a miscommunication issue, that is being resolved.
    Thank you!

  • @timelapse said:
    Isnt @StockServers active on discord? Did anyone try to contact them there?

    https://discord.gg/JsHWasK

  • PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Moderator

    @StockServers what kind of miscommunication?

  • PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Moderator

    Anyone get a update?

  • iTDaveiTDave Member

    No.. still waiting on a response on my ticket..

  • PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Moderator

    That sucks really must be a money issue. Sorry no kind of miscommunication explains this.

  • PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Moderator
  • t0ny0t0ny0 Member
    edited March 12

    For what its worth - all my servers with them are up and running and I have yet to experience any issues.

  • Hey @PieHasBeenEaten and everyone else.
    One of our clients had a few servers with us, and they apparently generated a lot of abuse. We were not informed on time and instead a small cluster of servers was suspended. We finally found the culprit and removed the abusive customer and all servers are now back online.
    We apologise for any downtime and for the delay in replying, we just wanted to make sure that everything is back up before we post this update on here.

    Thank you.

  • louisphlouisph Member
    edited March 18

    Have to say I’m currently disappointed @StockServers ... My VPS is still offline and it seems my ticket has been ignored for 2 days...

    Thanked by 1SH_Tyler
  • jcaezarrrjcaezarrr Member
    edited March 18

    I have the same problem @StockServers. I ordered a VPS on March 14 and it's still on pending. I'm not in a rush but it'd be nice to have an update on what's going on

    Thanked by 1SH_Tyler
  • sonicsonic Member

    @louisph said:
    Have to say I’m currently disappointed @StockServers ... My VPS is still offline and it seems my ticket has been ignored for 2 days...

    @jcaezarrr said:
    I have the same problem @StockServers. I ordered a VPS on March 14 and it's still on pending. I'm not in a rush but it'd be nice to have an update on what's going on

    I'm so lucky that skipped this offer.

    Thanked by 1dedimark

    Shared: Smallweb | VPS: FlowVPS, VirMach, InceptionHosting, NexusBytes
    Gapps legacy 100/200 users cheap 4 sale. PM

  • Still no change in status on my server either that I ordered 03/16 and never provisioned just like no response on my ticket either.

  • Kiwi83Kiwi83 Member

    I ordered their VPS about 3 weeks ago and it hasn't been provisioned yet. The funny part is, after last time I contacted them through tickets, they changed the pending status to active without sending me any server login credentials.

  • @louisph said:
    Have to say I’m currently disappointed @StockServers ... My VPS is still offline and it seems my ticket has been ignored for 2 days...

    Plot twist, you were the abuser.

    I joke...

  • Still no update from above on my tickets or provisioning. I requested a refund via ticket as I found another provider but still want a response as to what's going on. Hope OP is okay but I wish there was some sort of update.

  • louisphlouisph Member

    Well I got an update... they closed the ticket without an answer. Funny part is they have a system that asks for comments on the quality of the service received.

  • PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Moderator

    I'm almost to the point to remove their provider tag. If you are going out of business be man enough to tell your customers.

    Thanked by 3SH_Tyler zhiwei grep
  • @PieHasBeenEaten said:
    I'm almost to the point to remove their provider tag. If you are going out of business be man enough to tell your customers.

    Seems like any offer I find on LET, this happens within 48-72 hours. It's a shame.

  • @SH_Tyler said:

    @PieHasBeenEaten said:
    I'm almost to the point to remove their provider tag. If you are going out of business be man enough to tell your customers.

    Seems like any offer I find on LET, this happens within 48-72 hours. It's a shame.

    You're the Ted McGinley of VPS servers.

  • lovehclovehc Member
    Intel Xeon E3-1240v5
    > 16GB DDR4 RAM
    > 1TB HDD or 256GB SSD
    > 10TB @ 1Gbit
    > 1Gbit private network
    > /29 IPv4, /64 IPv6

    $45/mo - 5 in

    Have a IPMI?

  • rocksitorocksito Member

    Hi!

    Please activate service.

    Order Number: 8453572169

    Regards

  • @rocksito said:
    Hi!

    Please activate service.

    Order Number: 8453572169

    Regards

    Takes up to 3 business days. How long has it been?

  • rocksitorocksito Member

    @TimboJones said:

    @rocksito said:
    Hi!

    Please activate service.

    Order Number: 8453572169

    Regards

    Takes up to 3 business days. How long has it been?

    5 days wait! :(

  • MMSMMS Member
    edited April 6

    I placed an order and paid the invoice immediately since on 2nd april. I opened a ticket and since sent several messages but no response up till now.

    Invoice #2637

  • Kiwi83Kiwi83 Member

    @MMS said:
    I placed an order and paid the invoice immediately since on 2nd april. I opened a ticket and since sent several messages but no response up till now.

    Invoice #2637

    My server wasn't provisioned since February. Good luck with your server. They are either a scam company or a dead pooled one. Stop buying from them.

  • TejyTejy Member

    Hello,
    Any news of this provider? How they can offer this kind of price?
    Where they're hosted?

  • PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Moderator

    Read the thread. @jbiloh please remove their provider tag. I used to have the ability but can't no more.

    Thanked by 1zhiwei
Sign In or Register to comment.