Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need cloud server with subnet ipv6 /48
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need cloud server with subnet ipv6 /48

Hello. I want a provider in Germany to provide a cloud server with ipv6 / 48 or smaller. Price < 20 $ / month. If you know which supplier please introduce me. Thanks

Comments

• @seriesn could probably help you out with the cloud server/vps and probably the /48 and @freerangecloud could help with an IPv6 allocation. :smile:

• @Delong said:
    @seriesn could probably help you out with the cloud server/vps and probably the /48 and @freerangecloud could help with an IPv6 allocation. :smile:

Thanks for the mention brother. Can't do /48 on a VPS. I mean I like the money aspect, but that is a lot of IP for 1 vm.

Thanked by 1Delong
  • RickBakkrRickBakkr Member, Patron Provider, LIR

What do you need an entire /48 for?

You could always just get a $5 Vultr box in Frankfurt and announce a /48 you obtained yourself (from me for example :) ).

Thanked by 1azbot
  • ViridWebViridWeb Member, Host Rep

Why you need so much IPs on a single VPS?
    Anyway you can get /64 as many providers provide that but not /48

• Get the subnet from FreeRangeCloud (monthly cost will come out to less than 10 dollars) and get a 5 dollar Vultr VPS.

• dfroedfroe Member, Host Rep

As already mentioned, getting your own /48 IPv6 subnet and announcing it from a VPS supporting it might be your best choice.

For 5 EUR/month you can also get a "KVM Power Edition Start" from First-Root (Aff.Link) with 2 vCPU, 2 GB RAM, 80 GB SSD, 5 TB Traffic.
    First-Root provides a BGP session for announcing your IP subnet. Their servers are located in Dusseldorf with good network connectivity.

In case you are also searching for a German LIR providing you a /48 IPv6 subnet, I can do that for 60 EUR/year. If you are interested, just PM me.

So in total you only need to pay about 10 EUR/month.

Thanked by 1azbot
  • yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

https://tunnelbroker.net offers routed /48 for free. They have two POPs in Germany.
    You can find a KVM with one IPv4 near their network, and then you'll get IPv6 /48 via 6in4 tunnel.

Thanked by 1azbot
  • freerangecloudfreerangecloud Member, Patron Provider

We don't have a POP in Germany, but if Netherlands works we do have gear there. We can do up to a /48 per VPS by request.

• FHRFHR Member, Host Rep

Assuming you would also accept Prague, CZ (close enough to Germany anyway), I can do a /48 on any of our servers, free of charge.

Thanked by 1azbot