Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a stable and permanent virtual host, starting in five years
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for a stable and permanent virtual host, starting in five years

Used to place my HTML single page website, as long as it is stable, the speed doesn't matter

Comments

• If static, use AWS S3 + Cloudfront or Digital Ocean Space + Cloudflare. Forget about any other management.

• GitHub pages can do this too if I remember correctly.

• Don't you have webspace from your provider? Or you could run it from home on a raspberry pi.

• HostMediaHostMedia Member, Patron Provider

Sounds like you just need a basic cheap shared web hosting - unless I am missing something here.

• ManishPantManishPant Member, Host Rep

If it is a single static website then go with netlify.com

• @HostMedia said:
    Sounds like you just need a basic cheap shared web hosting - unless I am missing something here.

Yes, the lower the price, the better. I only have a single page HTML website that hasn't been modified for a long time

• HostMediaHostMedia Member, Patron Provider

Maybe our £1 for life DirectAdmin hosting will work for you, it comes with 100MB disk which for HTML should be perfect: https://www.hostmedia.co.uk/free-web-hosting/

• ManishPantManishPant Member, Host Rep

@juhuaxin checkout https://servedez.com free hosting offered by Nexusbytes @seriesn .

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • bunnyCDN?

• ViridWebViridWeb Member, Host Rep

@juhuaxin said:
    Used to place my HTML single page website, as long as it is stable, the speed doesn't matter

Just get a normal shared hosting.. you will be fine..

• AWS and Google both have free tiers with a free basic VM. Or, as others have suggested, GitHub pages works great for static content and is probably the simplest solution.

• With the topic, I was expecting to see a 5 year ban on OP. I don't know why this topic was started or why people would seriously reply.

• lol, you are funny. 5 years ban for sure.> @TimboJones said:

With the topic, I was expecting to see a 5 year ban on OP. I don't know why this topic was started or why people would seriously reply.