Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Radarr and Sonarr
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Radarr and Sonarr

hi,

I need VPS for Radarr and Sonarr, NZBget to download movies.

can you please help :)

Comments

• king8654king8654 Member
    edited January 2020

Cloudbox wiki, swizzin

Gonna need nice vps though, assuming you want to stream via plex or envy?

Thanked by 1Delong
  • prob not the best place to ask for this given those are essentially piracy tools.

• @james50a said:
    prob not the best place to ask for this given those are essentially piracy tools.

What your talking about, Radarr and Sonarr are used to download Linux ISOs.

Thanked by 2dimqua cirrus_cloud
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Considering the wording of your request, I would recommend this:

https://bytesized-hosting.com

• Radarr and Sonarr can run on basically any VPS, they don't download anything, they simply search an indexer and forward that to a download client which can absolutely be on another server.

Source: I use Radarr and Sonarr daily

Bonus: Look up Jackett for a self hosted indexer and Lidarr is for music.

Thanked by 1dedotatedwam
  • I use both daily as well, great stuff :blush:

Anyway as long as you use NZB you won't have any DMCA issues, just stay away from public torrent sites and any provider will probably do.

• JordJord Moderator, Host Rep

I love Sonarr for all my Linux ISO needs. I have it on my server at home and use it daily.

Thanked by 1dimqua
  • i know we are all kidding with downloading linux isos with sonarr. But just because i want to know; is there a way to download the ISOs with sonarr/radarr..?

• @Jord said:
    I love Sonarr for all my Linux ISO needs. I have it on my server at home and use it daily.

Did you considered to use Radarr for 'mature' rated ISO downloads?

• JordJord Moderator, Host Rep

@LTniger said:

@Jord said:

Did you considered to use Radarr for 'mature' rated ISO downloads?

No I only use Sonarr.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

Arrrr! Ye all be pretty savvy with ye radarr and sonarr.

• As previously noted, these tools could run on almost any VPS, but you still need quite big storage to store the content (movies and TV shows). Correct me, if I'm wrong.

• dimqua said: As previously noted, these tools could run on almost any VPS, but you still need quite big storage to store the content (movies and TV shows). Correct me, if I'm wrong.

Your assumption being that the storage need be local.

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • @dimqua said:
    As previously noted, these tools could run on almost any VPS, but you still need quite big storage to store the content (movies and TV shows). Correct me, if I'm wrong.

@dimqua said:
    As previously noted, these tools could run on almost any VPS, but you still need quite big storage to store the content (movies and TV shows). Correct me, if I'm wrong.

I have already Google Suite unlimited drive storage